Welcome to Gaia! ::

Darth Daddicus' Evil Sith Temple!

Back to Guilds

Join us or die! 

Tags: Star Wars, Booty Grab, Aquariums, Games, Prizes 

Reply Darth Daddicus' Evil Sith Temple
Role Play Cantina & Chat - Everyone Welcome Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 595 596 597 598 599 600 ... 823 824 825 826 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Nia Phoenix
Vice Captain

Dedicated Wench

31,475 Points
  • Novice Egg Hunter 50
  • Determined Egg Hunter 150
  • Unstoppable Egg Hunter 250
PostPosted: Thu Jan 23, 2014 8:20 pm
Kay9214
Nia Phoenix
Kay9214
Nia Phoenix
Kay9214

Yeah... I've seen this happen a few times. @.@

see Kay...we couldn't do without you! xd

Well, we might have to try. >.<

NOOOOoooooooo!!!!

If the problems that had me missing today don't go well, I might disappear. >.<

I will hunt you down Spidey! you can't escape muhwahahaha  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 23, 2014 8:22 pm
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214

That's good. ^_^

Cool. 3nodding
Getting spoiled on those big screens though. @.@

got slammed.....

yeah these bigger screens will spoil you quick...I like it because I can read the the info on everything now....even with my glasses smaller screens are hard to read....

Used to be able to watch TV or even play games on the little screens... Can't even see what's going on on those now. @n@

Technology is tricking us.

I don't think I can go back to the smaller screen now myself...

how??

The smaller screens used to work just fine. @.@

Now they don't. We're being manipulated. @n@

yeah your right there my friend....I remember when we were happy with black and white...then came color....it just all kinda snowballed to where we are now and I wonder what the future will bring.....

Pft! I can only see this TV if I look directly at it!

Why isn't it following my head? Why isn't it on the other walls? O:  

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

PostPosted: Thu Jan 23, 2014 8:23 pm
Nia Phoenix
Kay9214
Nia Phoenix
Kay9214
Nia Phoenix
Kay9214

Yeah... I've seen this happen a few times. @.@

see Kay...we couldn't do without you! xd

Well, we might have to try. >.<

NOOOOoooooooo!!!!

If the problems that had me missing today don't go well, I might disappear. >.<

I will hunt you down Spidey! you can't escape muhwahahaha

Nope. I'd be all gone. :/

...all safe from Nia. eek  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 23, 2014 8:38 pm
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214

Used to be able to watch TV or even play games on the little screens... Can't even see what's going on on those now. @n@

how??

yeah your right there my friend....I remember when we were happy with black and white...then came color....it just all kinda snowballed to where we are now and I wonder what the future will bring.....

oh my...I hate to think of one following my head or one on every wall...one in the the living room and bedrooms is enough for me...in fact I haven't even watched the one in my room since we switched...  

Skyailia

Playful Vampire

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

PostPosted: Thu Jan 23, 2014 8:42 pm
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214

how??

oh my...I hate to think of one following my head or one on every wall...one in the the living room and bedrooms is enough for me...in fact I haven't even watched the one in my room since we switched...

Just wait until the TVs go on our eyes. @n@  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 23, 2014 9:09 pm
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214

now that is something I hope I am not around to see..I don't want anything like that planted in my body....  

Skyailia

Playful Vampire

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

PostPosted: Thu Jan 23, 2014 9:11 pm
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214

now that is something I hope I am not around to see..I don't want anything like that planted in my body....

Oh god... I've already seen in-skull phone implants. @.@

And it was rather large. >.<

Wrong direction for technology, also, please don't touch me phone-y surgeon. @.@  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 23, 2014 9:15 pm
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214

Wrong direction for technology, also, please don't touch me phone-y surgeon. @.@

now I know I don't want that.....

**laughs** I agree with you there..stay away from me...there are some places I will not take my phone....if you need to talk to me you will have to call back or wait.....  

Skyailia

Playful Vampire

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

PostPosted: Thu Jan 23, 2014 9:25 pm
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214

**laughs** I agree with you there..stay away from me...there are some places I will not take my phone....if you need to talk to me you will have to call back or wait.....

Gah! I didn't ask how to turn the ringer down. gonk  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 23, 2014 9:37 pm
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214

**laughs** now that is bad my friend....but I hate that ringer....I use my cell as my alarm and will haunt my dreams every now and then...I can't turn the damn thing off no matter what I do...it turns out the damn thing is trying to wake me up....**laughs**  

Skyailia

Playful Vampire

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

PostPosted: Thu Jan 23, 2014 9:43 pm
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214

**laughs** now that is bad my friend....but I hate that ringer....I use my cell as my alarm and will haunt my dreams every now and then...I can't turn the damn thing off no matter what I do...it turns out the damn thing is trying to wake me up....**laughs**

Can you imagine if you didn't know how it works and it was in your skull? @n@  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 23, 2014 9:49 pm
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214

and if the battery died...or what if you got hit in the head??....when TJ's defib's battery dies they have to operate to change it....  

Skyailia

Playful Vampire

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

PostPosted: Thu Jan 23, 2014 9:51 pm
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214

and if the battery died...or what if you got hit in the head??....when TJ's defib's battery dies they have to operate to change it....

Defib? @.@ Is that just a normal pacemaker or is it more like a traditional defibrillator?  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 23, 2014 10:07 pm
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214

Defib? @.@ Is that just a normal pacemaker or is it more like a traditional defibrillator?

it is a traditional defibrillator...if his heart slows down to slow or stops it zaps him...he has had almost two years now and it hasn't zapped him yet..knock on wood....I want him around for many more years.....  

Skyailia

Playful Vampire

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

PostPosted: Thu Jan 23, 2014 10:10 pm
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214

it is a traditional defibrillator...if his heart slows down to slow or stops it zaps him...he has had almost two years now and it hasn't zapped him yet..knock on wood....I want him around for many more years.....

Inside of him? Like the big zap like the paddles? @.@

Oh my. I guess I'm not familiar with that.  
Darth Daddicus' Evil Sith Temple

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 595 596 597 598 599 600 ... 823 824 825 826 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games