Welcome to Gaia! ::

Galactic Empire: The Official Star Wars Guild

Back to Guilds

The Official Star Wars guild since it's creation nearly 8 years ago. Join the Empire, be part of the legacy. 

Tags: Star Wars, Official, Jedi, Sith, Empire 

Reply The Second Imperium
Galactic Travel and Information Help Desk (RP help) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 596 597 598 599 600 601 ... 716 717 718 719 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

lady_skuld

PostPosted: Wed Oct 15, 2008 12:44 pm
Shadows are like spec ops; if a jedi got slaughtered, it'd be reported back to the order, sooner or later due to him/her being 'missing'. If it looks suspicious in any way short of a battle, its likely to get some extra attention...

I guess?  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 15, 2008 1:47 pm
Darth Fury
Cale Darksun
Assasinating jedi?

Looks like Pash may have to break off his investigation.

That's out-of-character knowledge. She hasn't technically done it yet, so there's no reason for his investigation to cease. Even if she succeeds, how would you find out about it?

Once you kill a few Jedi, the word will be out that Jedi are dying mysterious deaths. Theres only so many you can get away with before attracting attention.

Someone assassinating Jedi gets the attentions of the Jedi Shadows pretty quickly.

Problem is for you NFU's, you dont know we exist.  

Sol Walker
Crew

Darth Fury

PostPosted: Wed Oct 15, 2008 2:27 pm
Oh...okay.

I thought you were going to start coming after me immediately, before I did anything. I expected some kind of backlash after the first few missions, just misinterpreted your statement.

The prior question still stands. I'd like to meet one of my targets on the battlefield, if I can, to somewhat cloak my activities. A sort of "hiding in the open", kind of thing...

And what investigation was Pash on before this?

PostPosted: Wed Oct 15, 2008 2:32 pm
Oh hell no.

The Jedi may have inhuman abilities of perception but during a time of war even they cant exactly piece together a serial murderer case after just the first body.

And Pash is currently deep undercover trying to track down a series of kidnappings involving Force Sensitive children. Thus far he knows that the Dark Lord Nakara is involved, that he is using very non galactic tech level technology, and that he has connections to the hutts, the current mando-sith war, and an unknown race of cyborgs.  

Sol Walker
Crew

Darth Fury

PostPosted: Wed Oct 15, 2008 2:36 pm
...That's...a tad unorthodox. Sounds like this "Nakara" character has his hands in just about everything.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 15, 2008 2:52 pm
Funny stuff, that be. I just need a jedi connection now...  

Nelowulf
Vice Captain

Codger

6,200 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200

Jaden_Ordo

PostPosted: Fri Oct 17, 2008 2:44 pm
I need to get my a** in gear, I know, Cale.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 19, 2008 5:50 pm
damn right you do. You got 2 people waiting on you.  

Sol Walker
Crew

Valkore Fraust

PostPosted: Sun Oct 19, 2008 6:26 pm
Me and yourself, Cale?  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 19, 2008 6:35 pm
I believe so.  

Sol Walker
Crew

Valkore Fraust

PostPosted: Sun Oct 19, 2008 7:16 pm
K3//L

Still need to find a droid. An HK Unit would be sick. All black, olive green stripe.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 19, 2008 7:32 pm
It would be an antique, though.  

Sol Walker
Crew

Valkore Fraust

PostPosted: Sun Oct 19, 2008 8:34 pm
Yeah, pretty much. I think HK Units are the most brutal I've ever laid eyes on.

Gotta find something combat programmed, then reprogram it for piloting. Or, vice versa. Somethin', I'll think of it.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 22, 2008 1:12 pm
Alright. Let's get this shin-dig goin.  

Jaden_Ordo

lady_skuld

PostPosted: Sun Oct 26, 2008 2:46 pm
I'm going to probably drop from my RPs here in the guild. I know, it's so sad that you all are now weeping in tears of sadness. But I'm afraid due to my lacking posting, that I'm going to have to drop.

Life just sucks that way.  
The Second Imperium

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 596 597 598 599 600 601 ... 716 717 718 719 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games