Welcome to Gaia! ::

Darth Daddicus' Evil Sith Temple!

Back to Guilds

Join us or die! 

Tags: Star Wars, Booty Grab, Aquariums, Games, Prizes 

Reply Darth Daddicus' Evil Sith Temple
Role Play Cantina & Chat - Everyone Welcome Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 596 597 598 599 600 601 ... 823 824 825 826 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Skyailia

Playful Vampire

PostPosted: Thu Jan 23, 2014 10:15 pm
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214

Can you imagine if you didn't know how it works and it was in your skull? @n@

and if the battery died...or what if you got hit in the head??....when TJ's defib's battery dies they have to operate to change it....

Defib? @.@ Is that just a normal pacemaker or is it more like a traditional defibrillator?

it is a traditional defibrillator...if his heart slows down to slow or stops it zaps him...he has had almost two years now and it hasn't zapped him yet..knock on wood....I want him around for many more years.....

Inside of him? Like the big zap like the paddles? @.@

Oh my. I guess I'm not familiar with that.

yes it zaps like the big one only it is in his chest near his heart...is about the size between a half dollar and a quarter....that is if I remember right..it is not really that big...just big enough to zap his heart and let him know he needs to get to the ER fast.....  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 23, 2014 10:32 pm
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214

Can you imagine if you didn't know how it works and it was in your skull? @n@

and if the battery died...or what if you got hit in the head??....when TJ's defib's battery dies they have to operate to change it....

Defib? @.@ Is that just a normal pacemaker or is it more like a traditional defibrillator?

it is a traditional defibrillator...if his heart slows down to slow or stops it zaps him...he has had almost two years now and it hasn't zapped him yet..knock on wood....I want him around for many more years.....

yes it zaps like the big one only it is in his chest near his heart...is about the size between a half dollar and a quarter....that is if I remember right..it is not really that big...just big enough to zap his heart and let him know he needs to get to the ER fast.....

Is that what a normal pacemaker is then?

I don't know that much about it, I guess,  

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

Skyailia

Playful Vampire

PostPosted: Thu Jan 23, 2014 10:48 pm
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214

no...a pacemaker sets the hearts rhythm to keep it beating right...and his will start his heart if it stops...yeah I had to learn alot myself....  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 23, 2014 10:51 pm
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214

no...a pacemaker sets the hearts rhythm to keep it beating right...and his will start his heart if it stops...yeah I had to learn alot myself....

Ah.
It's probably about the same for everything else though, beside the functionality?

Same sort of device (kinda), same place, same surgery, etc?

Just a different medical concern being addressed?  

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

Skyailia

Playful Vampire

PostPosted: Thu Jan 23, 2014 10:56 pm
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214

Ah.
It's probably about the same for everything else though, beside the functionality?

yep...well it is 2:00 and I gotta log my bumps for my accounts and play the game I play....then it is time to obey the voices in my head...so I will say nighters to you....and have a good one...  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 23, 2014 10:58 pm
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214

Ah.

yep...well it is 2:00 and I gotta log my bumps for my accounts and play the game I play....then it is time to obey the voices in my head...so I will say nighters to you....and have a good one...

Good night. Have a good one. ^__^  

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

Nia Phoenix
Vice Captain

Dedicated Wench

31,475 Points
  • Novice Egg Hunter 50
  • Determined Egg Hunter 150
  • Unstoppable Egg Hunter 250
PostPosted: Fri Jan 24, 2014 6:09 pm
Kay9214
Nia Phoenix
Kay9214
Nia Phoenix
Kay9214

Yeah... I've seen this happen a few times. @.@

see Kay...we couldn't do without you! xd

Well, we might have to try. >.<

NOOOOoooooooo!!!!

If the problems that had me missing today don't go well, I might disappear. >.<

No disappearing - you keep me posted! I'll worry!  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 24, 2014 6:10 pm
Kay9214
Nia Phoenix
Kay9214
Nia Phoenix
Kay9214

Well, we might have to try. >.<

NOOOOoooooooo!!!!

If the problems that had me missing today don't go well, I might disappear. >.<

I will hunt you down Spidey! you can't escape muhwahahaha

Nope. I'd be all gone. :/

...all safe from Nia. eek

I will astrally project myself to NJ - you'll never be safe muhwahahaha  

Nia Phoenix
Vice Captain

Dedicated Wench

31,475 Points
  • Novice Egg Hunter 50
  • Determined Egg Hunter 150
  • Unstoppable Egg Hunter 250

RequiemsRose

Toothsome Tactician

12,500 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Megathread 100
  • 50 Wins 150
PostPosted: Sat Jan 25, 2014 4:59 pm
got to say i liked the invite note, made me laugh...so i decided to join, always good to get awareness of your tank out there afterall  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 26, 2014 12:12 pm
Nia Phoenix
I will astrally project myself to NJ - you'll never be safe muhwahahaha

And just hope you can find me in the most densely populated state in the country, and hope that someone as paranoid as me hasn't moved to defend myself from such an incursion already? eek

Nia Phoenix
No disappearing - you keep me posted! I'll worry!

Okay... Keep posted... Uh... I disappear every other weekend, so that was normal, and I'm still here. The chances that were growing slimmer of me disappearing just jumped a bit though, from what I hear today. .-.  

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

PostPosted: Sun Jan 26, 2014 12:16 pm
RequiemsRose
got to say i liked the invite note, made me laugh...so i decided to join, always good to get awareness of your tank out there afterall

Ha ha, I'm guessing Daddicus and his raiders smashed their way into your aquarium and stole your tank or some such thing?

He's such a persuasive guy. eek

I know I've enjoyed being unable to escape around for this last year. .___.

Welcome to the Guild! 3nodding  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 26, 2014 1:08 pm
Nia Phoenix
Kay9214
Nia Phoenix
girffrommars
Nia Phoenix
fire

20 -bladed vase

Sorry CourageNFaith Got this right before you.

No worries - I've been so lucky here! I'm glad Kay talked me into it! xd

*photographs post* emotion_awesome

KKKaaaaaayyyyyy! *glomps* you didn't disappear!!! xd

gonk  

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

Skyailia

Playful Vampire

PostPosted: Sun Jan 26, 2014 2:03 pm
Kay9214

hihi Kay..how is it going on your side??  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 26, 2014 2:33 pm
Skyailia
Kay9214

Alright, I guess. A bit of a headache, and a little rundown, but okay, I guess.  

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

Skyailia

Playful Vampire

PostPosted: Sun Jan 26, 2014 2:41 pm
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214

Alright, I guess. A bit of a headache, and a little rundown, but okay, I guess.

that is not good...

I know about headaches still fight mine....other than that doing good....been busy...

**walks up to you and shakes my head** I been busy too..got away from Mikey...but not for long....  
Darth Daddicus' Evil Sith Temple

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 596 597 598 599 600 601 ... 823 824 825 826 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games