Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
THE SCHOOL OF ELEMENTS RP (HAS STARTED) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 596 597 598 599 600 601 ... 1010 1011 1012 1013 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

AlanMatt

PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2007 6:36 pm
animegurl145
AlanMatt
animegurl145
AlanMatt
animegurl145
AlanMatt

First shinyu smiled a little at her thinking he was understanding and thanking him, but when she hugged him, and he held her in his arms, he was probobly the happiest he had bean in his life. he hugged her, holding her there, for what seemed like forever and whispered in her ear "your welcome namine"

NAmine didnt handt notice that they were standng there embracing each other for a bit. Shinyu's whisper bringing her back making her ears twitch and heat rise to them . She cleared her throat and stepped back smiling. "We should head back to the school and change".

he smiled back at her and said "alright, lets get going"
he thoguht "i hope she doesnt feel embaressed"

Namine realized that she didn't know much about shinyu. " hey shinyu, would you mind telling me more about yourself, i feel like i've know u forever but in truth i dont" she said smiling as she put a hand on his shoulder. " I know i may not have long but i want to know as much about everyone as i can and share in everyone's life". "i dream of one day rebuilding the place i once called home and populating it with many people, including my children." Namine felt embarrassed that she was telling him all this.

he just miled at her and said "dont be embaressed i like listening to you"

"hahahaha" namine laughed her voice like a melody in the wind. "your right" she said. She waited for him to tell her about himself as she leaned against a tree trunk chewing absently on a piece of fruit.

he smiled saying " you know you have a buetiful laugh"
"oh yea" he said "you wanted me to tell you about me. umm well i like to... i used to hang out with my friends. we liked to play foot-ball and would often duel eachother. foot-ball and fighting are the only two talents i have really found i have"  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2007 6:39 pm
animegurl145
AlanMatt
animegurl145
AlanMatt
animegurl145
AlanMatt

"i would love some" he said taking what was offered
he cought himself staring at her for a minute and looked away smiling and blushing
he couldnt stop thinking how cute he thought she looked

Namine noticed that he looked at her for quite a while and laughed at his thought. "why thanks you shinyu" she said her eyes lighting up with glee. "we are still connected telepathically you have to shut me out if you dont want me listening to your thoughts". She threw a piece of dried fruit at him and giggled.

his fist thought was 'damn' but then he realised she was laughing and started laughing too. 'your welcome. i forgot about that' he said laughing.
then he picked up another piece of fruit and threw it at her also laughing.
"but i dont really think i want you outta my thoughts"

Namine caught the fruit in her mouth and said "i declare war against you for throwing my fruit at me" she calls the water nearby and splashes him with it laughing uncontrollably when he gets wet and starts sprinting toward the body of water recalling what he said about her being in his thoughts.

he also starts laughing and say 'then war it is" and runs and tackles her into the water and says 'what about me being in your thought/ im not hideing any thoughts. are you?"

The both hit the water with a splash soaked to the bones. Namines hair loosened from the constraint was now flowing freely billowing around them. her clothes stuck to her like a second skin. She darted away from him and said telepathically "you are in my thoughts, yet my heart is not so easy with me". She thought about kenji and felt guilty that she should feel so strange. "where are you" she thought to herself. "am i to be alone once more". She recalled demonus's words. without love she would die, elves such as her depended on it.

*Logen appeared behind them both, and she entered the Telepathic conversation saying*

"No Not alone... and kenji would never betray one he holds dear!"  

Wacram Glaziuz

Utsukushii Otaku

PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2007 6:40 pm
AlanMatt
animegurl145
AlanMatt
animegurl145
AlanMatt

Namine realized that she didn't know much about shinyu. " hey shinyu, would you mind telling me more about yourself, i feel like i've know u forever but in truth i dont" she said smiling as she put a hand on his shoulder. " I know i may not have long but i want to know as much about everyone as i can and share in everyone's life". "i dream of one day rebuilding the place i once called home and populating it with many people, including my children." Namine felt embarrassed that she was telling him all this.

"hahahaha" namine laughed her voice like a melody in the wind. "your right" she said. She waited for him to tell her about himself as she leaned against a tree trunk chewing absently on a piece of fruit.

"oh yea" he said "you wanted me to tell you about me. umm well i like to... i used to hang out with my friends. we liked to play foot-ball and would often duel eachother. foot-ball and fighting are the only two talents i have really found i have"

"thanks for the compliment and im sure that u have more talents than that". namine felt a chill as the wind carressed she wasn't completely dry yet. "what happened to your friends?" she asked. Her yellow eyes staring at him intently.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2007 6:42 pm
Wacram Glaziuz
animegurl145
AlanMatt
animegurl145
AlanMatt

his fist thought was 'damn' but then he realised she was laughing and started laughing too. 'your welcome. i forgot about that' he said laughing.
then he picked up another piece of fruit and threw it at her also laughing.
"but i dont really think i want you outta my thoughts"

Namine caught the fruit in her mouth and said "i declare war against you for throwing my fruit at me" she calls the water nearby and splashes him with it laughing uncontrollably when he gets wet and starts sprinting toward the body of water recalling what he said about her being in his thoughts.

he also starts laughing and say 'then war it is" and runs and tackles her into the water and says 'what about me being in your thought/ im not hideing any thoughts. are you?"

The both hit the water with a splash soaked to the bones. Namines hair loosened from the constraint was now flowing freely billowing around them. her clothes stuck to her like a second skin. She darted away from him and said telepathically "you are in my thoughts, yet my heart is not so easy with me". She thought about kenji and felt guilty that she should feel so strange. "where are you" she thought to herself. "am i to be alone once more". She recalled demonus's words. without love she would die, elves such as her depended on it.

*Logen appeared behind them both, and she entered the Telepathic conversation saying*

"No Not alone... and kenji would never betray one he holds dear!"

she hears logan and smiles. "thank you logan"  

Utsukushii Otaku

AlanMatt

PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2007 6:44 pm
animegurl145
AlanMatt
animegurl145
AlanMatt
animegurl145
AlanMatt

"thanks for the compliment and im sure that u have more talents than that". namine felt a chill as the wind carressed she wasn't completely dry yet. "what happened to your friends?" she asked. Her yellow eyes staring at him intently.

"thanks i probobly do, i just havent discovered them yet i guess. my friends im sure put up one hell of a fight but i found they were slain like the rest of my village"
he saw her shiver and removed hit shirt, wich was a little dryer then hers and offered it to Namine saying "here, you look cold"  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2007 6:44 pm
*as she heard the misspelling of her name she simply added:*

"my name is Logen not Logan"  

Wacram Glaziuz

Utsukushii Otaku

PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2007 6:47 pm
AlanMatt
animegurl145
AlanMatt
animegurl145
AlanMatt

"thanks i probobly do, i just havent discovered them yet i guess. my friends im sure put up one hell of a fight but i found they were slain like the rest of my village"
he saw her shiver and removed hit shirt, wich was a little dryer then hers and offered it to Namine saying "here, you look cold"

"oh thank you" namine said. "but i dont want you to catch a cold. "im sorry to hear about your friends i know how hard it is too lose those you care about". "hopefully we can all help you along and forge new memories with you".  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2007 6:47 pm
Wacram Glaziuz
*as she heard the misspelling of her name she simply added:*

"my name is Logen not Logan"

ummm logen, mot trying to be rude but could i just talk to her?  

AlanMatt

La Petite Ange

PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2007 6:49 pm
Walking and sees them. "Oh.... hi," she says a bit shyly.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2007 6:50 pm
animegurl145
AlanMatt
animegurl145
AlanMatt
animegurl145
AlanMatt

"oh thank you" namine said. "but i dont want you to catch a cold. "im sorry to hear about your friends i know how hard it is too lose those you care about". "hopefully we can all help you along and forge new memories with you".

Shinyu smiles and says "thanks, i really appreciate that"
still holding out the shirt "and dont worry, i have thick skin im fine"  

AlanMatt

LanceCalvis
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2007 6:53 pm
Three people met in an abandoned shack in the forest.

???- Why did you call me here Sakaki, I have already taken it about myself to watch over the people of this land.

Sakaki- That is why I have called you here. Me and my organization have charged ourselves with the same mission. While we are many and orgnanized you are just a vigilanti with the same mission. So I ask you, will you join us in our noble cause.

???- He looked outside the hut as a man walked in. What is he doing here, I thought Kenji killed that monster.

Sakaki- He has pledged his loyalty to our cause and is willing to mend his ways. All that join our organization will also be protected by that organization. Tell me, you want to protect your friends and we will help. If you join us you would quickly become one of the Councel and then you could do some real good. As a bonus I even would protect your friends from danger.

A loud explosion could be heard from the forest. There was also a shield put up at that point to prevent anyone from listening in on the rest of the conversation.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2007 6:54 pm
AlanMatt
animegurl145
AlanMatt
animegurl145
AlanMatt

Namine apologizes for *mispelling of name* [lol]. She takes the shirt from
shinyu and instantly his scent envelops her she felt safe. She wondered how long before demonus came looking for her. She could still recall how he faked he was her familiar and lived within her body. when at last he revealed himself to her he swore she would become his queen. Namine came back to reality and looked up at the moon.  

Utsukushii Otaku

Utsukushii Otaku

PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2007 6:55 pm
KaosAngel012

"hi" namine says looking at her. "what birngs you out here?"  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2007 6:58 pm
animegurl145
KaosAngel012

"hi" namine says looking at her. "what birngs you out here?"

"I can't sleep... oh! so sorry for interrupting!" smiles nervously and turns around to leave. "Sorry, good night!"  

La Petite Ange

AlanMatt

PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2007 6:59 pm
animegurl145
AlanMatt
animegurl145
AlanMatt
animegurl145
AlanMatt

Namine apologizes for *mispelling of name* [lol]. She takes the shirt from
shinyu and instantly his scent envelops her she felt safe. She wondered how long before demonus came looking for her. She could still recall how he faked he was her familiar and lived within her body. when at last he revealed himself to her he swore she would become his queen. Namine came back to reality and looked up at the moon.

he smiles again and says "im glad that i make you feel safe. and dont worry about that demonus creature. he wont trick me and i wont let him get you" he put his hands on Namine's shoulders "i promise"  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 596 597 598 599 600 601 ... 1010 1011 1012 1013 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games