Welcome to Gaia! ::

Team Snagem: A Pokemon RP

Back to Guilds

A Pokemon Roleplaying Guild offering a wide variety of features and characters. 

Tags: Gijinka, Snagem, Pokemon, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply Other Archives
Team Snagem HQ (Mt. Silver) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 597 598 599 600 601 602 ... 841 842 843 844 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

RCCaughtem

Interesting Guildsman

5,200 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Married 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2012 2:48 pm
SubonicXP
"I'm sorry, did some sort of gothic reject just speak? I'm sorry, but the opinion of someone whose parents were so disappointed in him during his teenage years that they sold him to a traveling circus full of freaks like him, doesn't matter." GRAY said in reply to Odd's comments. "Besides, you will not harm me nor my circuits, doing so would only shoot yourselves in the foot, I control the database and the Pokemon storage system. Now if you will excuse me, I have maintenance to perform." GRAY pointed out before going silent. "I hate that thing." Was all Prudence said, calming down as she let out an annoyed sighed.

RC chuckles. "Your not the only one, so don't worry about that. But like I said, best to ignore his snide remarks, because when he actually does his job, he can be most useful." he explains to Prudence.

"And I do appreciate the offer Odd, but unfortunately he does have a point. Doing something like that would be a self inflicted wound. Going to think about how to mess with him another way." the shiny Raquaza Hybrid says to the young channeler.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2012 4:09 pm
RCCaughtem

RC chuckles. "Your not the only one, so don't worry about that. But like I said, best to ignore his snide remarks, because when he actually does his job, he can be most useful." he explains to Prudence.

"And I do appreciate the offer Odd, but unfortunately he does have a point. Doing something like that would be a self inflicted wound. Going to think about how to mess with him another way." the shiny Raquaza Hybrid says to the young channeler.

"Yeah, fine, whatever." Prudence huffed. "So...I'm here, what now?" She asked RC.  

SubonicXP

Captain

Mega Sex Symbol

5,725 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Megathread 100

RCCaughtem

Interesting Guildsman

5,200 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Married 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2012 4:35 pm
SubonicXP
RCCaughtem

"Yeah, fine, whatever." Prudence huffed. "So...I'm here, what now?" She asked RC.

"Well, I guess I could show you to the living spaces so you can choose your room. Other than that, Sub really needs to be here to finish our agreement." RC says with a sigh. He starts walking towards a hallway. Hopefully Prudence would keep up.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2012 5:42 pm
Kalkarak walked around the HQ as he walked his coin across his right hand. His Torchic was perched on his shoulder watching the coin move as they traveled. "So Torch what do you think of this place? Not home but then again I have yet to find a library, or a person other than myself in a while." Torch did his version of a shrug as Kalk flicked his coin into the air and caught it before walking it again, "Maybe they need a courtesy booth, or did we pass that a while back?"  

bloodshed2.0

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2012 6:02 pm
"I kinda doubt that," I said, having returned to the main lobby and overheard the newcomer. "But then this place changes so much that it's hard to tell. So, are you here to sign up or did Sub sort you out already?"  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2012 6:12 pm
TerashiLeonGoken
"I kinda doubt that," I said, having returned to the main lobby and overheard the newcomer. "But then this place changes so much that it's hard to tell. So, are you here to sign up or did Sub sort you out already?"
Kalkarak looked at the person speaking to him as he kept walking his coin in his hand. "I'm not sure, I be-leave I have joined or else this place is easy to get into for a Head Quarters but I don't remember a person by the name of Sub." He looked to Torch, "Do you remember a Sub?" he asked to which the small bird pokemon shook its head.  

bloodshed2.0

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2012 6:28 pm
"Right, then. I kind of figured Sub contacted potential members, since so many people just 'find' this place, but I guess we need to look into being less obvious,"

"But I haven't introduced myself," I added off-handedly whilst rising to my feet. "Terashi Neil Toumei. Don't worry, I'm just one of the grunts in this team. The 'Sub' I mentioned is our Leader, and the reason you need to see him is that he gives out essential items to all new members," I explained, taking out a PDA-looking device and sending a text message with it.

SubonicXP
[Sub. New member in main lobby. Don't be shy, bring gifts. -Ter]

With that done, I put the device away and reached out to shake the man's hand. "Welcome to the team."  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2012 6:30 pm
Odd shrugged at the response from RC and GRAY. "Well, I thought I'd offer." He told the hybrid before he walked off. Giving a shrug once more, this one aimed at no one in particular, he walked off to the lobby, intending to find a free couch and watch some TV.

At hearing the new guy, he spoke up. ""Might've been Sol that let him in?" He suggested. "Who knows, it might even have been that 'Kaya' guy, I keep hearing about. Never seen him, myself, but he's supposed to help Sub with maintenance around here." He added with a shrug. He seemed full of those today.  

Requiem of Whyspers

Fashionable Shapeshifter

bloodshed2.0

PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2012 6:32 pm
TerashiLeonGoken
"Right, then. I kind of figured Sub contacted potential members, since so many people just 'find' this place, but I guess we need to look into being less obvious,"

"But I haven't introduced myself," I added off-handedly whilst rising to my feet. "Terashi Neil Toumei. Don't worry, I'm just one of the grunts in this team. The 'Sub' I mentioned is our Leader, and the reason you need to see him is that he gives out essential items to all new members," I explained, taking out a PDA-looking device and sending a text message with it.

SubonicXP
[Sub. New member in main lobby. Don't be shy, bring gifts. -Ter]

With that done, I put the device away and reached out to shake the man's hand. "Welcome to the team."
Kalkarak nodded and shook the extended hand, "I am Kalkarak Shini and this is Torch," motioning to the Torchic. He flicked the coin into the air and caught it before walking it again as he spoke, "So does this place have a library for after I meet Sub?"  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2012 6:41 pm
"I wouldn't know, but I wouldn't doubt it," I said with the handshake done. "I swear this place is like a maze sometimes. Er, don't let that discourage you, though."

"Kaya, huh?" I said off-handedly in response to Odd. "Never heard of her. Wait, 'him'? That's rather odd."  

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200

SubonicXP

Captain

Mega Sex Symbol

5,725 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2012 6:43 pm
TerashiLeonGoken
"I wouldn't know, but I wouldn't doubt it," I said with the handshake done. "I swear this place is like a maze sometimes. Er, don't let that discourage you, though."

"Kaya, huh?" I said off-handedly in response to Odd. "Never heard of her. Wait, 'him'? That's rather odd."
"Library is downstairs, first door straight across from the lab...genius." GRAY said to Ter through his SNAG.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2012 6:48 pm
TerashiLeonGoken

"Oh trust me my desire of knowledge wont be stopped by a simple maze. After all mazes are quite simple to figure out, unless it constantly changes...hmmmm," he starts to think to himself flicking the coin into the air a few times. "But none the less it is finally nice to meet other people," he said looking at the other person in the lobby.

bloodshed2.0

Requiem of Whyspers

Fashionable Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2012 6:55 pm
Odd raised a hand from the couch, "Name's Odd, nice to meet you, newbie. And as far as a library, I'm not too sure. I know all the rooms are furnished with high powered laptops and wifi, though. So you can look up anything you want to read on the internet if nothing else." He offered by way of both introduction and response.

Back to Terashi, he nodded. "I thought so too, but apparently he's definitely male. Lykas seems to have known him for a few years already, if you're wondering how I know any of this." He admitted, sounding a bit sour at the sound of the blue-haired teen's name.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2012 7:00 pm
"Oh, sure, blame me for not having a reason to go down there in the first place," I huffed at GRAY. "Sorry about that," I added to Kalkarak, "That would be the Guidance, Resource, and Assistance Yielder, an AI we 'lovingly' refer to as GRAY. You'll... get used to his manner... ahem, LACK of manners. Eventually."

With that, the device in my pocket beeped. I took it out and read over Sub's response. "Huh. Didn't know he was out."

I put the device away and turned my attention back to Kalkarak and Torch. "Guess it's up to me to give you the tour. Fortunately, I do know where SOME places are around here. Our first stop is Sub's office, where we'll get you your essentials and I'll explain their use." With that, I made my way to the nearest door, motioning Kalkarak and Torch to follow me.

I stopped when I heard the tone in Odd's voice when he mentioned Lykas. "I'm open to talk about that after the tour, if you need to. Want to, rather."  

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200

bloodshed2.0

PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2012 7:11 pm
Kalkarak nodded to Odd and said, "Pleasure to meet you, and yes there is a lot on the internet but more... obscure and... ancient knowledge are somewhat better found in books." He turned to fallow Terashi as he chuckled, "Any personality is easy to deal with once you know what it wants. Greed is the essence of the world after all."  
Other Archives

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 597 598 599 600 601 602 ... 841 842 843 844 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games