Welcome to Gaia! ::

Darth Daddicus' Evil Sith Temple!

Back to Guilds

Join us or die! 

Tags: Star Wars, Booty Grab, Aquariums, Games, Prizes 

Reply Darth Daddicus' Evil Sith Temple
Role Play Cantina & Chat - Everyone Welcome Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 597 598 599 600 601 602 ... 823 824 825 826 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

PostPosted: Sun Jan 26, 2014 2:54 pm
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214

hihi Kay..how is it going on your side??

Alright, I guess. A bit of a headache, and a little rundown, but okay, I guess.

that is not good...

I know about headaches still fight mine....other than that doing good....been busy...

**walks up to you and shakes my head** I been busy too..got away from Mikey...but not for long....

Eh, not too bad. Pretty normal.

Oh, I see. Caught? >.<  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 26, 2014 2:59 pm
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214

that is not good...

I know about headaches still fight mine....other than that doing good....been busy...

**walks up to you and shakes my head** I been busy too..got away from Mikey...but not for long....

Oh, I see. Caught? >.<

yeah... he got me off an airplane...we were in the basement of a house...but smart and quirky came to my rescue...smart poured gas all around the house and set it afire...well we made it out but poor Mikey didn't...he kinda burned up before the house imploded....  

Skyailia

Playful Vampire

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

PostPosted: Sun Jan 26, 2014 3:01 pm
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214

that is not good...

Oh, I see. Caught? >.<

yeah... he got me off an airplane...we were in the basement of a house...but smart and quirky came to my rescue...smart poured gas all around the house and set it afire...well we made it out but poor Mikey didn't...he kinda burned up before the house imploded....

Lol, Smart and Quirky. Didn't realize they were names for a second.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 26, 2014 3:14 pm
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214

that is not good...

Oh, I see. Caught? >.<

yeah..they came to get me....but quirky got caught by Mikey and that was not good..you see quirky was Mikey's gopher and he switched sides...so now Mikey is very mad at him too...but at this point smart thinks Mikey is gone for good.........but.......  

Skyailia

Playful Vampire

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

PostPosted: Sun Jan 26, 2014 3:20 pm
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214

that is not good...

Oh, I see. Caught? >.<

yeah..they came to get me....but quirky got caught by Mikey and that was not good..you see quirky was Mikey's gopher and he switched sides...so now Mikey is very mad at him too...but at this point smart thinks Mikey is gone for good.........but.......

But history has a way of repeating itself and seems to indicate otherwise?  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 26, 2014 3:31 pm
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214

Oh, I see. Caught? >.<

**loos at you and laughs** you are right there my friend..but smart doesn't want to believe that...I tried to tell but he just told me I need sleep...so that is what I did...but Mikey made me go out a window and get in a car with him...sooooo......I am in trouble again..but he is taking me to where he has quirky....  

Skyailia

Playful Vampire

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

PostPosted: Sun Jan 26, 2014 3:41 pm
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214

Oh, I see. Caught? >.<

**loos at you and laughs** you are right there my friend..but smart doesn't want to believe that...I tried to tell but he just told me I need sleep...so that is what I did...but Mikey made me go out a window and get in a car with him...sooooo......I am in trouble again..but he is taking me to where he has quirky....

No rest for the wicked. @.@  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 26, 2014 3:53 pm
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214

smart was following but he ran into a little trouble of his own...and Mikey is being unusually nice to me...I do not like it...  

Skyailia

Playful Vampire

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

PostPosted: Sun Jan 26, 2014 3:58 pm
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214

smart was following but he ran into a little trouble of his own...and Mikey is being unusually nice to me...I do not like it...

Hasn't he tried to win you over like this before?  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 26, 2014 4:00 pm
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214

yeah that is why I do not trust him...I do not think he is trying to win me over this time....  

Skyailia

Playful Vampire

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

PostPosted: Sun Jan 26, 2014 4:14 pm
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214

yeah that is why I do not trust him...I do not think he is trying to win me over this time....

Oh. Then nice is probbaly hiding scary. @n@  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 26, 2014 4:20 pm
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214

I really think so...he was already mad at me and now even more so since I took quirky away from him....right now I am trying to make him think I am not as scared as I am....  

Skyailia

Playful Vampire

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

PostPosted: Sun Jan 26, 2014 4:29 pm
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214

I really think so...he was already mad at me and now even more so since I took quirky away from him....right now I am trying to make him think I am not as scared as I am....

Oh my. D:  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 26, 2014 5:56 pm
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214

Oh my. D:

yeah..that is where I stand or rather sit for the moment.....  

Skyailia

Playful Vampire

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

PostPosted: Sun Jan 26, 2014 6:17 pm
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214

Oh my. D:

yeah..that is where I stand or rather sit for the moment.....

Well, I'm sure you'll make it. o.o  
Darth Daddicus' Evil Sith Temple

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 597 598 599 600 601 602 ... 823 824 825 826 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games