Welcome to Gaia! ::

+ The Official 'Got Goth?' Guild +

Back to Guilds

Tags: goth, subculture, alternative 

Reply Spam / Gaming - Related Topics
--- S P A M B O X --- It lives!!! XD --- v.2.0 Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 597 598 599 600 601 602 ... 892 893 894 895 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Are you happy the box is back?
  Yes!
  No
  Could care less
View Results

[ D i z z y ! ]

PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2006 4:51 pm
eek

There's a crazy blizzard outside... I can't even look across the street....
its all darkness. I think the house is going to blow away. >_<

eeep!

PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2006 9:19 pm
lurichan
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Well, this really. ^^*

Ooh. That looks really pretty. I like. biggrin

It's a shame the angelic sash is so expensive. I want one too, but I don't think I'll ever save that kind of money.  

Veruniel
Crew

lurichan
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2006 10:23 pm
Veruniel
lurichan

Well, this really. ^^*

Ooh. That looks really pretty. I like. biggrin

It's a shame the angelic sash is so expensive. I want one too, but I don't think I'll ever save that kind of money.

I'm pretty much gearing up to go on a sash quest really soon. Most likely it will take all year to complete, but.... hey, nothing ventured, nothing gained, right?  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2006 10:58 pm
lurichan
I'm pretty much gearing up to go on a sash quest really soon. Most likely it will take all year to complete, but.... hey, nothing ventured, nothing gained, right?

Oh, absolutely.
Hmm. With Valentine's Day coming up, you probably can sell some Gaia freebies. That's how I finally got some cute clothes for myself. I played the marketplace and Christmas carolled my head off.  

Veruniel
Crew

Veruniel
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2006 10:59 pm
Good luck with the sash quest! It's going to look beautiful!  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2006 11:02 pm
I've got things I'm saving up for when I'm about halfway through or so to give myself a bit of a boost. That way by that point hopefully the value will have gone up a bit. I've got one full unopened halloween 05 set, 6 full unopened x-mas 05 sets, and I think 4 extra sets of elftech clothing, as well as donation letters from july 05 and up. ^_^ I've been hording and planning this for a while now.  

lurichan
Vice Captain

lurichan
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2006 11:04 pm
Veruniel
Good luck with the sash quest! It's going to look beautiful!

Thankies. ^___^  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2006 11:25 pm
heart Sash heart  

lurichan
Vice Captain

lurichan
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2006 11:39 pm
*la sigh*  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2006 2:01 am
lurichan
I've got things I'm saving up for when I'm about halfway through or so to give myself a bit of a boost. That way by that point hopefully the value will have gone up a bit. I've got one full unopened halloween 05 set, 6 full unopened x-mas 05 sets, and I think 4 extra sets of elftech clothing, as well as donation letters from july 05 and up. ^_^ I've been hording and planning this for a while now.

My goodness, you've got lots of self-control. I usually turn around and sell things straighaway... but then again, the glowing angelic pendant is the priciest thing I've dared to drool over.

Sounds like a good plan. I hope it works!  

Veruniel
Crew

Veruniel
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2006 2:05 am
I want a lunar cloak and a blue magician's coat. That'd complete the Winter Princess oufit I've been putting together. I have enough money already, but I always want to save and save, so that after I buy, I still have scads left over.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2006 2:21 am
Veruniel
lurichan

My goodness, you've got lots of self-control. I usually turn around and sell things straighaway... but then again, the glowing angelic pendant is the priciest thing I've dared to drool over.

Sounds like a good plan. I hope it works!

Ahh, back when I was still new on gaia the pendant was my loftiest saving up goal. Then I did it and realized I could do just about anything if I worked hard enough at it, thought my most draining quest was my nitemare headband, which I got within a months time. (right before they jumped pricing too.)  

lurichan
Vice Captain

lurichan
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2006 2:23 am
Veruniel
I want a lunar cloak and a blue magician's coat. That'd complete the Winter Princess oufit I've been putting together. I have enough money already, but I always want to save and save, so that after I buy, I still have scads left over.

That sounds pretty neat, I look forward to seeing you in it. ^_^  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2006 2:27 am

lurichan
Vice Captain

Spam / Gaming - Related Topics

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 597 598 599 600 601 602 ... 892 893 894 895 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games