Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
Fallen Hero Online Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

what do you think of this
  cool
  its ok
  pathetic doesn't deserve to exsits we already have to manyy RPGs
View Results

Xeon192

PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2007 6:59 am
"your scared i can tell" The Reaper said "judgeing by you look you seem to be a hacker." " and this is too top seceret for Watchers to hear. the Reaper summoned his sythe. he gave a smirk.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2007 7:02 am
*Logen had the power to turn intoo a full snowtiger, or full elf whenever she wanted, she was in her full elf form now she smiled and continued to watch as if the Reaper wasnt even there, she just shook her head and laughed lightly, she then said:*

"ohh, you think you can even scratch me with that pewny thing?"  

Wacram Glaziuz

wt0335

PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2007 7:04 am
"this is stupied"  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2007 7:04 am
a slight breeze came from behind logen as if it was a snort. Ryu was in full dragon form and right behind her. "i have another watcher i have to dispose of" The reaper said. The Reaper vanished.  

Xeon192

wt0335

PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2007 7:07 am
start's to walk away  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2007 7:07 am
*Logen just sat there then in a couple of seconds it seamed like she was mumbling something, she had made this spell herself, though, it was untraceable for the admins, the reaper seemed to burn in a second, then he appeared where he dissappeared from in the first place... she then said to him, inside his mind... with this only he could hear it!:*

"you shouldt even try... im only watching this event, i wont stand in your way, but if you are here to hurt or scam newbies, i will take you down!"  

Wacram Glaziuz

Zeke196

PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2007 7:08 am
Name: Zral
Species: Kitsume
Class: Merenary
Personailty: don't hve one yet  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2007 7:09 am
The the Reaper appeared " your the only watcher"the Reaper said to Logen. "your out numbered "Ryu said. "Ryu just meet me at this location" the reapered said as he sent him the coordinates. then the reaper vanished.  

Xeon192

wt0335

PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2007 7:11 am
walk's back"are you people stuped or something"  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2007 7:13 am
Xeon192
The the Reaper appeared " your the only watcher"the Reaper said to Logen. "your out numbered "Ryu said. "Ryu just meet me at this location" the reapered said as he sent him the coordinates. then the reaper vanished.

*Logen just sat there smiling, she had the cordinates already from the message he sent the cordinates in, she was already sitting in a shadow, she didnt know why she sat in a shadow all the time, but she did, emitting her green glow, she sat there, and the reaper appeared seconds after she was there*  

Wacram Glaziuz

Xeon192

PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2007 7:13 am
Ryu looked at him."what do you mean?" ryu said.

The reaper siad" you summoned me?" while holding his scythe.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2007 7:15 am
"why not kill him"  

wt0335

Xeon192

PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2007 7:16 am
'the reaper is asking assistance and i can't it down no matter how much he hunts me down" Ryu said looking at the floor. then He turned human again.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2007 7:18 am
"what ever"  

wt0335

Xeon192

PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2007 7:22 am
"anyway lets head back to town" Ryu said picking up the two girls and putting them on his back" He flew back to town and disban the party. he snet friend invites to skyly and Ahiru. Then he went to sit by the fountain.  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff