Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Gamers Promised Land, Gaia's Best Gaming and Pop Culture

Back to Guilds

Gaia's best guild for discussions and contests about Video Games, Pop Culture, general geek stuff, and any kind of discussion! 

Tags: Video Games, Pop culture, chatting, Internet, tournaments 

Reply Archives
Introduce Yourself! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

TheOceanNymph

Shy Shoujo

17,225 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Generous 100
  • The Plague of Kokeshi 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2007 5:53 pm
What would you do

Call me Nymph(or Courtney... but Nymph's easier to remember!) I'm 16 years old, and enjoy pokemon. I'm not sure I'll be -to- active User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

for a Klondike bar?

PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2007 5:58 pm
    I'm Diana...
    I'm 14, I'm still a kid at heart~ I like stuff.
    :/

Squiishy

Tycho Marinus

PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2007 5:59 pm
I am Karma! I am 14 turning 15 in September. I have other info in my profile.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2007 6:11 pm
Squiishy
    I'm Diana...
    I'm 14, I'm still a kid at heart~ I like stuff.
    :/

Heh, you're not the only one ^w^  

Giegue_Endymion

Star Mizuno

PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2007 6:13 pm
Hello, my name is Star. I turned 18 this year and live in California in a town named cal city. 4laugh

PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2007 6:14 pm
'Ello, I am Drake. I am 16, but I really love Pokemon. I like..........Uhhh Pokemon?  

Ruit

Crazo the Watcher

PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2007 6:25 pm
Last night? Wow...I thought you sprouted while I was gone for a week...  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2007 6:46 pm
Giegue_Endymion
Megan The Speed Demon
nitnit2
Too bad my hair lets me defy gravity!

lol sir maybe you should make a separet thread... oh yeah your the captian cew the rules! lol

"oh yeah well your pointy hair is no match for my coat tails of doom!"

BTW i wonder if there is a abriged guild... hmm i think i know a good friend of mine who would help me make it.. after all me focus on makeing a Shadow guild! ^^

Just dont go jumping on top of your color-inverted dialga. You'll look very silly and hard to hear without expensive anime splitscreens.

Also, it'd probably a cult worshipping LittleKuriboh (May his account rest in peace (EVIL GOOGLE!!) )

Another also, screw the weaknesses, I have meganium! (Inside joke involving brags about beating the e4 and gym leader in gold with a meganium)

A third also, screw the money, I have rules!

...wait, lemme try that again.

And my final also is...
User Image

Final words: WHY AREN'T YOU FEARING THE CUTENESS?!
User Image

FEAR IT DANG YOU!!

P-Pokecharms...I've seen that first picture there...I made a sprite and people liked it...but one of the men who posted that...he didn't...I miss my sprites...they may be alive on my PC...but to Pokecharms they are trash...  

Crazo the Watcher

Su Manana

PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2007 6:54 pm
Howdy, I'm Su. I'm going into 9th grade this fall, and I live in L.A. County, SoCal.
I totaly completed Leaf Green, and then restarted it cause I got bored.
The Battle Frontier in Emerald is proving a worthy challenge for one with my O5UM-OPOSSOM skil1z.
All I've got left to do in XD is recover the rest of the Shadow pokemon from Mirror B.

The most aweful and traumatic thing to ever happen to me in a pokemon game was when my best friend was catching Groudon for me, and by some providential fluke of nature, managed to catch it with a PLAIN OL' POKEBALL. And then I accidently turned the game off without saving. crying

PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2007 6:54 pm
Crazo the Watcher
Giegue_Endymion
Megan The Speed Demon
nitnit2

lol sir maybe you should make a separet thread... oh yeah your the captian cew the rules! lol

BTW i wonder if there is a abriged guild... hmm i think i know a good friend of mine who would help me make it.. after all me focus on makeing a Shadow guild! ^^

Just dont go jumping on top of your color-inverted dialga. You'll look very silly and hard to hear without expensive anime splitscreens.

Also, it'd probably a cult worshipping LittleKuriboh (May his account rest in peace (EVIL GOOGLE!!) )

Another also, screw the weaknesses, I have meganium! (Inside joke involving brags about beating the e4 and gym leader in gold with a meganium)

And my final also is...
User Image

User Image

FEAR IT DANG YOU!!

P-Pokecharms...I've seen that first picture there...I made a sprite and people liked it...but one of the men who posted that...he didn't...I miss my sprites...they may be alive on my PC...but to Pokecharms they are trash...

Wait wha?
You made a sprite of Kimo or of mew/lucario?  

Giegue_Endymion

Crazo the Watcher

PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2007 7:01 pm
Giegue_Endymion
Crazo the Watcher
Giegue_Endymion
Megan The Speed Demon
nitnit2

And my final also is...
User Image

User Image

FEAR IT DANG YOU!!

Wait wha?

XD No, no. One of the admins posted that picture to be mean to us spriters. I made Coseplay Sprites. I only made 6(I think) but none of them got into the make a Trainer Card thing...and they were good too...I'll show them if you wanna see...  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2007 7:03 pm
Hi, I'm 14 and my name's Ashton...no seriously. Just like Ashton Ketchum I know the joke already....-_-;
lol, But I love pokemon, mostly the older games like silver and blue. But I do enjoy the newer games, including the consoles like "XD gale of darkness". Show wise, I like some of the odler stuff, it jsut seems to "80s retro" to me...I'm more for Advanced Battle and Diamond Pearl. um, I've seen only 3 of the movies...and I have a lot of cards that were given to me randomly at school...((I think that's how I started to like it..XD))
So um...yea, that's me! ^_^  

- Pocket Full of Ashes -

Giegue_Endymion

PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2007 7:07 pm
Crazo the Watcher
Giegue_Endymion
Crazo the Watcher
Giegue_Endymion
Megan The Speed Demon
nitnit2

And my final also is...
User Image

User Image

FEAR IT DANG YOU!!

Wait wha?

XD No, no. One of the admins posted that picture to be mean to us spriters. I made Coseplay Sprites. I only made 6(I think) but none of them got into the make a Trainer Card thing...and they were good too...I'll show them if you wanna see...

So in short, you tried to make Kimo as a trainer, but your admin didn't like it?  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2007 7:08 pm
AshGreenArtist
Hi, I'm 14 and my name's Ashton...no seriously. Just like Ashton Ketchum I know the joke already....-_-;
lol, But I love pokemon, mostly the older games like silver and blue. But I do enjoy the newer games, including the consoles like "XD gale of darkness". Show wise, I like some of the odler stuff, it jsut seems to "80s retro" to me...I'm more for Advanced Battle and Diamond Pearl. um, I've seen only 3 of the movies...and I have a lot of cards that were given to me randomly at school...((I think that's how I started to like it..XD))
So um...yea, that's me! ^_^

You know, personally...after reading your name. I didn't think of that joke. I thought more stuff like, "I wonder why she has that name...is it a family name?" and stuff like that.  

Crazo the Watcher

Crazo the Watcher

PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2007 7:28 pm
Giegue_Endymion
Crazo the Watcher
Giegue_Endymion
Crazo the Watcher
Giegue_Endymion

And my final also is...
User Image

User Image

FEAR IT DANG YOU!!

Wait wha?

So in short, you tried to make Kimo as a trainer, but your admin didn't like it?
No, the pictures and my sprites are unrealed. I make Coseplay Sprites. They're Trainers dressed to look like Pokemon. Like I said, I can show you if you wish. The Admin hated me talking on there, and my friends. He wanted posting and just posting. So, to catch our eyes, he posted that to get us to shut up. It worked...NOT! We kept talking, pissing them off more. So, they made a new thread to post it in. But in the end, nothing good happened...my sprites didn't make it...and they still contole it all...  
Archives

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff