Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:Naruto Fanclub:.

Back to Guilds

Tags: Naruto, Anime, Shippuden, Televison, Japan 

Reply Roleplay forum
NARUTO RP!!!!!! REALLY NEEDS PEOPLE!!!!!!!!!!! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 25 26 27 28 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

KitsuneGouka

PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 6:07 pm
Naruto looked up abruptly, seeing Santizo. She cursed under her breath and took out the ryou she owed the cook. She put it on the counter and looked at Santizo,

"Heya Santizo. I have to go. Bye!"

Naruto body flickered out of there, making sure to go a good distance before jumping from tree to tree as fast as she could go.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 6:16 pm
Dont worry ill get her! raven grabbed her wen she Thought she was far enough and showed herself and brought her bac  

ANBU_ Uchiha Clan Ninja

Ablount

10,025 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 6:17 pm
Ok that was odd. He walks back to his team. Uh our mission was to bring that erson back to Konoha but she kinda body flickered out of here. How did she know I was going to bring her back to Konoha. I just said hi. Maybe that's happened to her before. Ok we're going to have to follow her and you don't kow how to do that so we're gonna have to book it. They paid for the ramen then took off after Naruto. Right after they had left the ramen shop Raven appeared in front of them.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 6:22 pm
GOT HER!!!  

ANBU_ Uchiha Clan Ninja

KitsuneGouka

PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 6:24 pm
Naruto struggled in Raven's grip,

"No! Lemme go! I don't want to go back!!"

She struggled even harder.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 6:34 pm
"Why do we need to bring her back to Konoha." Saruno said before getting elbowed by Menji. Santinzo bent down and whispered into Saruno's ear shut up we don't want her to know that. He stood back up and looked at Naruto. Why did you asume I had come to take you back to Konoha? He just looked at her seeing her stop struggling as much.  

Ablount

10,025 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

KitsuneGouka

PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 6:38 pm
Naruto stopped struggling,

"You are going to! That kid there said it all! AND you guys chased me... er... Well, Raven chased me. But stil! Lemme go!"  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 6:40 pm
*strugling* uggghhhhhh stay still!!!!! *raven bent the darkness around her to hold her down*  

ANBU_ Uchiha Clan Ninja

KitsuneGouka

PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 6:45 pm
"Urgghh... Geez, I knew that leaving my hideout would result in something like this. Why didn't I listen to nii-san?"

Kyuubi raored with laughter in her mind.

'And you aren't making things any easier!!'  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 6:47 pm
He looked at Saruno and grabbed his shoulder. Time to try this jutsu out. Turn back time jutsu. He went back to when Raven had appeared with Naruto. What makes you think we were going to take you back to Konoha? Santinzo said winking at Saruno so he knew that she wouldn't have remebered his outburst. But he did it where she couldn't see him do it.  

Ablount

10,025 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

ANBU_ Uchiha Clan Ninja

PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 6:54 pm
Plz stop struggling we just want to talk!  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 6:57 pm
"Nooo! I don't want to talk! Just lemme go!"

Naruto screamed, trying to struggle even harder.

"Why else would you be here? Baa-chan don't send jounins to Lightning country for anything less than an S-class mission, and I'm an S-classed missing nin! Lemme go!!"

((sorry guys, I have to go. BBOL))  

KitsuneGouka

ANBU_ Uchiha Clan Ninja

PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 7:09 pm
we have to go sum were else we r atracting to much attention raven said to santizo.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 7:13 pm
Yeah let's go back to Konoha and then we can get some of the other jonins or ANBUs to help hold her down. The big problem is she fused with Kyuubi. He makes a fire clone and it disappears to Konoha to tell Tsunade. Alright you three the real one says hold on to my arms. They grab his arms he looks to Raven and when she nods to go they make it to Konoha.  

Ablount

10,025 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

ANBU_ Uchiha Clan Ninja

PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 7:17 pm
Thank God we r bac home. raven makes sure the darkness has naruto tightly so she could let go. c** on everyone go bac home i have already told ur parents ur bac.  
Roleplay forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 25 26 27 28 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff