Crew

4,000 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Voter 100
  • Window Shopper 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2007 5:57 pm
Little brat!  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2007 4:23 pm
Leora snickered. She was jealous of all the other people with cooler talents than her, then Sarah prods her with a stick.

"This isn't sharp enough for it to be fun..."

"You...are one annoying b***h. -_O" Leora replies and attacks Sarah with a stick of her own.

((Having two characters should be a crime. Is she really allowed to do that?))

((You're the one that prodded me with a stick, Renoko. Don't play dumb.))  

ProphecyEmpress

Dangerous Worshipper

10,300 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Elocutionist 200

Sketch-Inu
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2007 9:20 pm

Wanders around the town, though not too far from the others since she can still hear them at ears range.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2007 5:17 pm
A few moments later, Sarah and Leora were fighting over who has more money. In the end, Sarah won.

"Looks like you don't have the GIFT." said Sarah and laughed evilly.

"Oh, shut up..." screamed Leora, crossing her arms and pouting. "I'm bored >_>" she announced after about ten seconds.  

ProphecyEmpress

Dangerous Worshipper

10,300 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Elocutionist 200

Kaiba
Crew

Beloved Businessman

7,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2007 8:13 pm
jagged1
Little brat!

" With those ears it makes it more obvious how much of a b***h you are." Alice winked and smiled.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2007 4:39 pm
Emily growled at her little sister, gesturing towards the now soaking ears. "What did you use to get these things to stay?!" She pulled on the band, but to her dismay it stayed firmly glued to her hair.  

jagged1
Crew

4,000 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Voter 100
  • Window Shopper 100

Kaiba
Crew

Beloved Businessman

7,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2007 1:20 pm
" Why would I tell you? You'd just try and take them off." she laughed some more at her half-sister's frustration. " No wonder Daddy won't teach you how to duel; you can't even figure out how to get a pair of ears off, much less defeat an opponent at a card game."  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2007 4:14 pm
She swung an arm in a half-attempt to hit the girl. "Maybe if you used glue like normal people I could get this thing off without hacking off my hair!" She went back to the bathroom, slamming the door in Alice's face.  

jagged1
Crew

4,000 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Voter 100
  • Window Shopper 100

Bitchboots
Captain

Divine Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2007 7:41 pm
I guess I'll call my lovechild self something too. Hmm... oh I have it... Grace. xd Yea, I'll go with that. And she's the eldest sister. biggrin ))

Grace sighed, rubbing her temples. She had heard her sisters yelling at one another, as usual, and being the righteous, loving, family first, model sister she was, she figured that it was her god-given responsibility to restore peace in the mansion. It was bad enough that her parents and step-parents bickered and yelled at each other on a regular basis; she wasn't going to allow her dear sisters to become like them.

She walked to stand next to Alice, crossing her arms and huffing. "What troublesome little sisters you two are. Do you realize what you've just done? Now I have to go in there and spend five minutes talking to her, when I could be playing chess with Daddy. Ra, why do you two fight soooo much? I'm always forced to patch things up between you two. It's tiring and I'd rather be doing other things." She shook her head and knocked on the bathroom door, "Emily. It's Grace. May I come in and help you? I know that you need help and I'm here for you in your time of need. You know that, right? Emily?"

PostPosted: Wed Sep 05, 2007 8:02 am
Em scrubbed at the band, muttering darkly about her youngest sister. She always pulled stunts like this and the stupid thing just wasn't coming off! Grace's offers weren't really helping either. She suffered from some complex, thinking she could smooth out all the arguments that happened. Sometimes people just hate each other and that's the end of that. Her condescending tone didn't help any. 'Time of need, what am I, on the street pregant or something?'

She grabbed the shower head and drenched her hair again. "Dammit!" The band still wouldn't budge. She banged on the door, calling out to the two of them. "Get the kid to say how to get these ears off! I am NOT yanking my hair out with it!"  

jagged1
Crew

4,000 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Voter 100
  • Window Shopper 100

ProphecyEmpress

Dangerous Worshipper

10,300 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Wed Sep 05, 2007 1:07 pm
((The part about how people sometimes hate each other and that's the end of it is so true ;0; I think I wrote more than I intended ;-;...))

Sarah decided it was time to annoy Leora to the best of her ability! "Hello, Dearest. I heard you crying in your room last night. Is anything wrong? =D!"

"You're so full of yourself, you couldn't possibly understand and why would you want to? You have money, good looks, talent, and you have a great father. I've been told of my maturity, but even still...you're more responsible than I and have accomplished more. There is no reason why I should be here...I'm inferior...;-;"

This made her blush and her extreme ego was pushed to the limits. She put her hands to her face and was extremely modest about it. "I-I...couldn't possibly. I mean...you have your talents too, Leora-chan!" she replied, trying to comfort her, but the truth of the matter was that she couldn't think of any talents Leora had. "Like...I suppose you're gifted in the ways of being weird. You probably need to be put on some medication since you like talking to yourself a lot..." she giggled girlishly, but noticed that Leora was glaring at her. "WHAT?!" she yelled, irritated.

"If YOU'RE trying to help me, then QUIT putting me down!" for a moment, she thought she'd cry, but her Mother always had told her to stay mature in any situation and ignore or walk away from any insults. Her Father basically said the opposite: challenge that numskull to a duel and kick their a**. How was that mature? She had little to no dueling talent. Her Father spent most of his time with her telling her how guys think and what to do to get one properly, but her Mother told her to ignore him and that his advice would get her nowhere.

If her dad did anything else, it was probably to teach her about her ONLY gift, being able to see duel spirits, and how they function. This got annoying eventually, so she went to her Mother and asked how to duel. Apparently, she thought it was the father's idea, but it was no intention of hers to teach her child how to duel, unless she really wanted it. This was really annoying, because she really wanted to. Her parents were just...always at each other's throats, exact opposites in just about anything. It wasn't as if her dad didn't love her. He was practically OBSESSED with her happiness and well-being that it was annoying.

"You don't have a dad that's embarrassing in every way possible and you don't have a mom that thinks everything you want to do is probably her husband's idea...it's just difficult."

Nothing phased Sarah much. She just snickered a bit. "Oh...finished? Well...if your parents are always at each other's throats, perhaps you should be more convincing. I know that your dad is so abnormal, we can't really tell what HE'S thinking, but your mom is pretty cool. Just remember that there are things about yourself that you'll have to learn over the course of your childhood. Besides, people are just scared of you."

"What for? Because I 'talk to myself'?" she rolled her eyes.

"OH!" her eyes shined brightly. "Why do you talk to yourself?!"

"My duel spirits...can't you see them?"  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 06, 2007 3:47 pm
Alice smiled at her older sister's soft scolding. It really was silly; Grace always thought the best of herself. That she was always direly needed. Needed to keep stable the household, to quell the bickering sisters, to save the world, to be the best. 'By anyone's standards,' thought Alice, 'it's sickening.' She decided that the hallway wasn't fun anymore-- after all, Emily had left so there was no one left to bother with the same ease.

She began to head down the hall; she wanted to go to her playroom. Hopefully, it wasn't occupied. Unless Isono was there.

Kaiba
Crew

Beloved Businessman

7,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Timid 100

ProphecyEmpress

Dangerous Worshipper

10,300 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Thu Sep 06, 2007 4:37 pm
Sarah blinked. "Uhhh...no. Are you hallucinating? Do you need to see a doctor?" she feels Leora's head, looking concerned.

"Keep your hands OFF me!" she backed up and hit the wall, nearly harming her head. "Ugh..." she felt around to make sure everything was okay. All was still intact. "You HAVE to stop doing that!!!" she said glaring. "You think that because I'm your age, I'm able to withstand this type of insanity!"

At this reaction, Sarah frowned. "Oh, come on...you should know better than that, dearest...=D!" she said, mocking an older sister whose attitude was sarcastic and not so motherly as intended. "After all...it was you that bumped up against the wall. I'm only looking out for you!"

This reply made Leora blink. She had to admit she appreciated Sarah's attempts, but...they weren't very good. "Well...I appreciate your attempts, but you should be more sensitive. You know how touchy I am, don't you, Sarah?"

Sarah shrugged. "So, are we friends or are we friends?"

"You are JUST an acquaintance. My only REAL friends these days are my duel spirits!" she walked off to go to a room with her name carved into the door. She wanted to make it perfectly obvious she wanted no one to "bother" her.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2007 10:59 pm
Grace sighed again, rolling her eyes as Alice began to walk away. It would be pointless to try to persuade the girl to apologize to Emily and help her remove the band. "Would it be too much to ask for you to take a break from causing trouble for just a day, Alice? Honestly." She shook her head, placing her hand on the bathroom doorknob and turned it, stepping inside the room to help the middle sister.

"Goodness, Emily. You look just awful." She walked up behind her sister and grasped the band, gently tugging at it to see how badly it was glued on. "Oh my. She really screwed with you, didn't she?" Grace wasn't one to say things like 'screw' on a daily basis so it might have been a little surprising to hear the word roll off her tongue.

She focused on the band for a few long moments before speaking again. "I know what will remove that. Acetone." She nodded as if to clarify an unspoken question of 'Acetone?', and then walked over to the double bathroom sink, opening the cabinets under it. She fumbled around with various bottles until she found what she was looking for: a small bottle of nail polish remover.

"Okay, Emily," she pulled a face towel off the towel rack and placed it on the bathroom counter, "This could take a while so be patient, alright?" Not waiting for confirmation, she opened the bottle of nail polish remover and poured some of it onto the towel, immediately proceeding to rub the acetone-covered towel against the underside of the band. A few strands of Emily's hair came loose within the first half a minute and Grace smiled. Five minutes later half of Emily's hair had been freed from the band.

'Heh,' she thought to herself, 'Some good actually came out of those 'Necessary Fashion Components' lectures that Daddy gave me.' She referred to her spiky-haired father as Daddy, and her CEO parent as Father.

Bitchboots
Captain

Divine Sex Symbol

jagged1
Crew

4,000 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Voter 100
  • Window Shopper 100
PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2007 9:17 am
Emily took a strand of her hair and smelled it. Her nose wrinkled and her face twisted in disgust. Unfortunately she was very sensitive to smells and could taste certain ones. She just happened to learn the hard way that nail polish remover was one of those smells. "This stuff tastes weird and smells awful too." She looked up at her sister and asked, "How much do I have to wash my hair to get this stuff out now?" She hoped it wouldn't be long, she'd seen enough of water today, not to mention she needed to come up with something to get Alice back.  
The Official Kaiba Seto Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff