New Ninjas Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kiibs
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2007 1:10 pm
"Feh..." Sasori said smirking. He grabbed Namiko's wrists and threw into a tree. A long metal rope came from his stomach and ripped through his shirt. He smirked, making it wrap around Namiko, making her unable to move. Two wings made of long metal blades tore from his back, ripping off his shirt and revealling a puppets body. "You can't hurt me..." Sasori said, making the rope squeeze Namiko tighter. All the while, Deidara smiled malovently, adjusting his mechanical eye with one hand and shoving the other into his pouch of explosive clay. "Hah!" He yelled throwing 15 nearly invisible explosive spiders at Sakura, attaching them to major pressure points on her body. He laughed menicingly, knowing Sakura hadn't noticed them yet. He tilted his head to the side, making the blonde hair fall out of his face revealing his mechanical eye. "I can see your pressure points,un..." He said making a handsign and blowing the spiders up. "Taken care of!" Deidara said looking at Sasori who had already revealed his puppet body. So... Sasori's finnaly getting serious... Deidara turned to Neji and the others "So? Are you guys going to do anything? Or just stand there like frightened children,un!?" He yelled at them, looking at Sasori out of the corner of his eye.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2007 3:29 pm
Sakura hits a tree cringing as she gets up  

Level_E_Vampire

Kiibs
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2007 3:38 pm
"I'm suprised you can even get up..." Deidara said, closing his eye. He shook his head "You should have just stayed down, then I wouldn't be forced to kill you!" He yelled, throwing a much larger sculpture at her. It's arms opened and formed a circle around Sakura and the tree. It tightens it's grip and presses sakura into the tree again. "Deidara..." Sasori says, smirking as he turns his head. "Don't kill her yet... you wan't to have some fun with her right?" He asked, cocking his head, his eyes wide with blood lust. He did a series of handsigns and two metal tubes shod from his wrists. He turned back toward Namiko, a demonic look on his face. A poisonus cloud of purple gas emited from the tubes aimed at Namiko, who still couldn't move.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2007 3:51 pm
Ryoku growled under his breath. "Leave Namiko alone!" he said through clenched teeth. He punched Sasori (he has amazing strength) who flew into a tree, denting it. "I don't care if I can't hurt you. I can still get you to leave her alone." He cracked his knuckles. "Hey scumbag!" He yelled to Deidara. "Catch this!" Ryoku tried to punch Deidara, but he dodged it. He kicked him in the stomach stopping, his breath for just a second, and knocking him on the ground.  

PennyLane55

Level_E_Vampire

PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2007 3:52 pm
Sakura trys to break from the clay figure"GGGGGRRRRAAAHHHH DAMN IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!"SHE YELLS trying even harder  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2007 3:54 pm
Ryoku looked confused. "Sakura what's wrong?" he asked.  

PennyLane55

Level_E_Vampire

PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2007 4:00 pm
((read the posts of this page))  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2007 4:04 pm
Ryoku panicked. He noticed Sasori and Deidara getting up. They didn't look too happy either. "Jinsoku! Neji! I could use your help!" he yelled. His breathing became faster and uneven.  

PennyLane55

Level_E_Vampire

PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2007 4:05 pm
sakura breaks through the clay figure that ws holding her to the tree  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2007 4:09 pm
Sasori hit the tree, the rope receding from Namiko's body. The sharp end of the rope dug into Ryoku's arm, making him fall to the ground. "You think you can beat us that easy?" Sasori said, re-attaching the arm and leg that had gotten dis-logged when he hit the tree. The unconcious 'Deidara' disappeared from the ground in a cloud of smoke, a shadow clone. "You really thought you had beaten us... didn't you,un." Said the real Deidara who was sitting in a tree the entire time and laughed at their stupidity. He hung himself upside down from one of the branches, and watched at the everyone became somewhat panicky. Deidara jumped down from the tree and landed gracefully on his feet. "Feh... ametures..." He said looking at Sasori re-assemble himself.  

Kiibs
Vice Captain

Level_E_Vampire

PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2007 4:12 pm
"Cccccccchhhhhhhhhaaaaaaaaa die you bastards!!"yells sakura punching the tree making it fall then she punches sasori in his weak spot  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2007 4:20 pm
Ryoku grabbed his arm in pain. Namiko started laughing. "Don't underestimate us." she said. Jinsoku was smirking too. "Jinsoku! Catch!" Namiko yelled throwing something to Jinsoku. Jinsoku threw it in Deidara's mechanical eye. For 20 seconds he couldn't see and Sasori was re-assemling himself. When Deidara could see again they were all gone and Jinsoku was running as fast as he could with Neji and Ryoku trailing behind him. Jinsoku was carrying Sakura and Ryoku was carrying Namiko who had refused to be carried by Neji, but wasn't fast enough to run on her own. She was also injured.  

PennyLane55

Level_E_Vampire

PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2007 4:21 pm
"thanks guys"says sakura  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2007 4:24 pm
Sasori and Deidara appeared infront of the group as they ran Sasori's eyes grew wider as he saw Sakura."You evil little loud-mouthed b***h!" Sasori yelled, grabbing Sakura's arms and throwing her into a building. "How dare you punch me there!" He said running at her and kicking her in the side of her face. "Crap!" Deidara yelled, watching Sasori throw Sakura like that.Uh oh... Sasori's pissed.. Sakura's gonna get it now... He thought completely oblivious to what else was going on. He then 'woke up' and realized Ryoku was running at him. "I'm suprised you can even stand after Sasori stabbed you like that, you're stronger that you look kid, un..." Deidara said, readying ten kunai.  

Kiibs
Vice Captain

PennyLane55

PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2007 6:36 am
Ryoku laughed. "Of course I'm stronger than I look. I look like my brother over there." He motioned at Jinsoku, but still ran at Deidara. Namiko rolled her eyes. "Jinsoku. These guys are too good for us. We have to get out." she said. She turned her head and noticed Sakura. "Sasori! Leave her alone!" she yelled, running at him.  
Roleplay forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff