View Results

Gothic Muffin of Doom

Dangerous Vampire

10,850 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Beta Citizen 0
PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2007 6:54 am
I'd go with vampires. They are more mysterious and Gothic, they love parties (in many movies) most of them are sexy, they are good regarding brains, they're in control of their function and they're here all the time.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2007 9:05 pm
Umm... vampires... just because, well, I like the idea...

However I'm frequently angered by books portraying vampires as depressed romantic people who are struggling desperately to fit in with humans... It's annoying... If I got supreme power I'd say F U to humanity, and start living as I was intended.

Vampires should be more bestial dammit!  

Bloody Loon

dragonqueen20

PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2007 12:00 am
Vampires  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2007 2:59 am
Vampires for sure.
I'm a fan of both the Edward Cullen, Lestat, Louis types and the Dracula ones. I just don't see too many of the later now adays.

[ Hot Chocolate. ]

destructive emotions

PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2007 2:58 pm
bump. YEA vote +1 for VAMPIRES.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2007 12:47 pm
Werewolves! Werewolves! Werewolves!!!
I love my werewolves!! My wittle wolfies!!
Werewolves are so awesome. They are half wolf and half men! 2 of my favorite living things!! They beat vampires by miles, baby! Wee-haw! ><

WolfTeeth-x

Dapper Werewolf

8,100 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Friendly 100

Iseru Dryves

5,150 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2007 3:46 pm
Mmm.. I'd have to say vampires.. they have this air of sophistication, mystery, charm and wit. If a vampire were to cross my window, I'd say goodbye to daylight.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2007 7:19 pm
User ImageUser ImageI love vampires! Were-wolves r too messy lol xd

SexyXVampiressXGoth

SexyXVampiressXGoth

PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2007 7:21 pm
Iseru Dryves
Mmm.. I'd have to say vampires.. they have this air of sophistication, mystery, charm and wit. If a vampire were to cross my window, I'd say goodbye to daylight.

same here ! xd  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2007 5:44 am
Iseru Dryves
So for a breif moment, of lust? You let some vampire, who could be carrying a blood desease for all you know, make you one of 1000's of conquests, forcing you to leave behind everybody you care about?

Did you even consider the consequences such an action would have on your friends and family? It would put them in the firing line for any enemies your sire has. Did you consider that? Of course not, because your too wrapped up in a world of fake charisma, pretty boys and angst that is force fed you by trash novelist such as Anne Rice or whoever wrote Twilight. Do me a favour, go read up on the original World of Darkness, see what a realistic vampiric society would be like, weigh the effects on those you care about, then tell me that you would want to be a vampire. (Ok, I would, but I'm not in it for the charm or the girls, I'm in it for the pure power, strength and speed thing).  

Rellik San
Crew

MODs Maintenance

PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2007 6:35 am
I would say Vampires. I love the pale-ness, the quick movements, the blood lust. All very appealing. =P
But Werewolves are cool too I guess. =)  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2007 6:40 pm
I just like the whole thought of sucking blood and the outfits are cool. I wouldn't want to turn into something. It's easier to hide your "vampireness". Just say the sharp canines run in the family. ninja If I had a chance to bitten by a certain type of bat and be turned into a vampire, I would want to be bitten by a fruit bat. mrgreen I tasted my own blood and it was NOT good. Fruit tastes a WHOLE LOT better. heart  

bonitachocolat

Rellik San
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2007 12:11 am
master_tactician929
I just like the whole thought of sucking blood and the outfits are cool. I wouldn't want to turn into something. It's easier to hide your "vampireness". Just say the sharp canines run in the family. ninja If I had a chance to bitten by a certain type of bat and be turned into a vampire, I would want to be bitten by a fruit bat. mrgreen I tasted my own blood and it was NOT good. Fruit tastes a WHOLE LOT better. heart

Most sensible vampire post I've seen. ^^  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2007 6:48 pm
Vampires, without a doubt.  

Melainis

Thirteenth Codger

The Goth Apple

Dapper Dabbler

14,000 Points
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2007 7:03 pm
Whoever is moping less at the time.
Generally, that's a werewolf, but a nice, non-mopey vampire... that's awesome. I think the biggest difference between vampires and werewolves, besides the body hair, is whether or not they are aware of what they are doing as they do it.

Oh, and werewolves... if they don't go into full wolf form, ever, that's just disappointing. I hated the... thing Lupin turned into in the moive verison of the Prisioner of Azkaban. I mean, in the book, they make it clear that a shifted werewolf looks almost exactly like a wolf. All I'm saying is, if the thing is on it's hind feet and has no tail, you're not going to be looking to see how wide the snout is.
Multiple forms is a little weird, but better than the two being furry man and man. :/

~ Main Forum ~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff