Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply DigiLine (Tamer Profile Forum)
Oddium Wanderous Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Ranting Swede

PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2007 4:14 pm
SF Creek
Messenger_Of_The_Moon
SF Creek
Messenger_Of_The_Moon
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
eek Ho s**t, that's awesome, Creek!
Thanks. Want one? ._.;; Tell me what'cha want it to look like. Just keep in mind, I'm lazy.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

;o Is it free? I'm cheap and questing. :]
I wouldn't mind one with Omnimon as the background like Oddium's... and if you can manage it, some kind of rainbow thing (gay pride :3)... where you have the weird... purple and black thing for his. >.o
You can put whatever from here you want. ;P
Oh and it won't exactly be a rainbow x.x I need to update the brushes! Sorry ;3; I can put a symbol if ya find one though.

Yu,is awesome,da end.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2007 4:16 pm
Oddium Wanderous
SF Creek
Messenger_Of_The_Moon
SF Creek
Messenger_Of_The_Moon
Thanks. Want one? ._.;; Tell me what'cha want it to look like. Just keep in mind, I'm lazy.

I wouldn't mind one with Omnimon as the background like Oddium's... and if you can manage it, some kind of rainbow thing (gay pride :3)... where you have the weird... purple and black thing for his. >.o
Oh and it won't exactly be a rainbow x.x I need to update the brushes! Sorry ;3; I can put a symbol if ya find one though.

Yu,is awesome,da end.
So, ya like it? Coo. o3o

Techie Creek

Familiar Survivor

The Ranting Swede

PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2007 4:22 pm
SF Creek
Oddium Wanderous
SF Creek
Messenger_Of_The_Moon
SF Creek
Messenger_Of_The_Moon

Yu,is awesome,da end.
So, ya like it? Coo. o3o
I need to find someone with a FM imperialdramon,to get PM Imperial.

Yes i know i've been digivolving Crosell to much but is NOT the same as going on crack.

LIKE IT?
I LURVE IT.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2007 4:25 pm
SF Creek
Messenger_Of_The_Moon
SF Creek
Messenger_Of_The_Moon

*flails* Is it too late to try to find you a symbol of some sort?

@Oddium: *pokie* So, what should we name our Omnimon? xP

Dystopia Lycanthropia

Dystopia Lycanthropia

PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2007 4:27 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Maybeh? It's kinda small, though. @_@

PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2007 4:28 pm
Messenger_Of_The_Moon
SF Creek
Messenger_Of_The_Moon
SF Creek
Messenger_Of_The_Moon

Will just chat along and add names to pick till we both find something we like,how's that?

Magister?  

The Ranting Swede

Dystopia Lycanthropia

PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2007 4:33 pm
Mm... makes me think of... I dunno what, but I don't quite like it.
xP

Tamesis?

PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2007 4:37 pm
Messenger_Of_The_Moon
SF Creek
Messenger_Of_The_Moon
SF Creek
Messenger_Of_The_Moon

Nah. I'll remake it even, make it better. But still can't find the right texture/brushes for the rainbow design in mind...

Techie Creek

Familiar Survivor

The Ranting Swede

PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2007 4:37 pm
Messenger_Of_The_Moon
xP

Tamesis?
Ace?

Dhiren?

Ryu-Ran?

Madell sounds good,but i don't like it much...Crossox is like Crossux,and i DEFINITELY don't like that.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2007 4:38 pm
Messenger_Of_The_Moon
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Maybeh? It's kinda small, though. @_@
Where in the picture? The four corners? One corner. WHERE?! =D

Techie Creek

Familiar Survivor

Dystopia Lycanthropia

PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2007 4:38 pm
*directs Creek to the piccy she posted* Or there's this, which is larger and which you can just crop.

And the middle picture, silly. xD The other two are always there.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2007 4:41 pm
Oddium Wanderous
Messenger_Of_The_Moon
xP

Tamesis?
Ace?

Dhiren?

Ryu-Ran?

Madell sounds good,but i don't like it much...Crossox is like Crossux,and i DEFINITELY don't like that.

See, I like Ace, but it sounds too common... *frowns*
Nah. I don't really like those ones, either.

Meridian? xD

Dystopia Lycanthropia

Dystopia Lycanthropia

PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2007 4:46 pm
Telemachus?
Alvar?
Arvid?
Clovis?
Gideon?
Khalon?
Loic?
Thane?

Gah, I have to go now. *poofs*
(You can reply anyway~)

PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2007 4:46 pm
Zoa?