Welcome to Gaia! ::

Craftin' - A sewing, knitting and glue kind of place.

Back to Guilds

Reply Craftin'
The "What's Your Newest Project?" Thread Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 15 16 17 18 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

eeveetaro

PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2008 9:38 pm
Not allowed to buy any new craft supplies until i use up my BIG box of leftover yarn. Right now i'm making knitting socks for a friend and then have a few other pals also looking for socks.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2008 7:53 am
I'm trying to start this knit-a-monkey kit that I got for Christmas. I must learn to knit! xD

And I also want to make myself an apron so I can wear it when I cook or sew. >w<  

Lunasteus

kochi~mochi

4,750 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Friendly 100
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2008 10:06 am
I just started working on a hat for my grandmother, since i got the needles for it yesterday. Thats my current knitting project....

My current crochet project is a pair of arm warmers for my best friend....

And i'm working on sewing a Lolita dress for myself.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2008 1:18 pm
I just finished a kerchif scarf. Here are pictures:
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image

I'm working on a pair of socks... it is hard! Kudos to all that can make socks!  

teaneko

Original Gaian

30,575 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Cool Cat 500

claviclebone

PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2008 3:12 pm
Knitting: Shorts, for summer Pj's. . . o.0  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2008 12:49 pm
my new project is magnet.  

shani26

AriRashkae

PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2008 4:38 pm
Gah, been gone too long!

My newest project-to-be. (Haven't started it yet. Going to be a present for my husband wink

And I plan on making a few magnetic katamari for the desk. mrgreen  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2008 1:57 am
I just started a project randomly a few hours ago, actually. I'm attempting to make a dice bag that looks like a crochet purse on the outside, but inside has multiple pouches for the different types of dice (that part will be fabric sewn to the inside). Hehe, sorry, I'm a tabletop gamer 4laugh .

I'm using 6 oz Caron Simply Soft yarn in Autumn Red and Black. I just like how soft the yarn is mostly, lol.

On the to do list:
~Make kitty ear fleece hats before it gets warm again
~Make a hat based off of a character in one of my friend's webcomic
~Make a plushie that is easy to reproduce for same aforementioned reasons
~Multitude of clothing items (hopefully sweatdrop )
~Learn to crochet better  

Silvermoonfall

Moonlight Shapeshifter

7,900 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Forum Regular 100

kochi~mochi

4,750 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Friendly 100
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2008 9:38 am
Silvermoonfall
I just started a project randomly a few hours ago, actually. I'm attempting to make a dice bag that looks like a crochet purse on the outside, but inside has multiple pouches for the different types of dice (that part will be fabric sewn to the inside). Hehe, sorry, I'm a tabletop gamer 4laugh .

I'm using 6 oz Caron Simply Soft yarn in Autumn Red and Black. I just like how soft the yarn is mostly, lol.

That is cool! That'll make it easier, i'm sure, to pull out what you need, without starting the game by dumping all the dice on the table. xd  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2008 1:46 pm
kochi~mochi
Silvermoonfall

That is cool! That'll make it easier, i'm sure, to pull out what you need, without starting the game by dumping all the dice on the table. xd

Thanks ^_^. Lol, yeah, I'm a touch on the clumsy side, so my dice tend to go everywhere/get eaten by the couch not to mention I have so many dice now (they're shiny! I can't help it, lol) that it takes forever to get the correct number of a specific die out. Hooray for random ideas!  

Silvermoonfall

Moonlight Shapeshifter

7,900 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Forum Regular 100

Jeni Huntington

PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2008 5:23 pm
knitting a beret from knit simple magazine.
crocheting a beret from an old pattern I found.
Sewing some curtains.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2008 3:46 pm
Gotta start a NY Giants illusion scarf and have it done by SuperBowl! blaugh  

AriRashkae

Ko Ko Skyeee

PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2008 6:14 pm
I'm knitting a shawl (how basic xD) out of funky yarn. [= When I finish, I'm gonna make a nice, soft scarf out of chenile yarn and applique it with a felt animal.
I'm working on a fleece cat-head pillow. So far, it's very cute!
I'm also working on an iPod case with a bunny head applique on it for my best friend's birthday! I'm almost done because it is very simple. [=

I'm slow with projects, and I usually start a million at a time... sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2008 6:14 pm
I am making a black "chain scarf" well acctuly "marley"
scarf  

claviclebone

ForestGreen

Green Fairy

PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2008 3:32 pm
I'm working on crocheting a hat and poncho for a doll clothes swap I joined. There are no existing crochet patterns for this doll that I can find so I'm designing the patterns as I go along. I've got the prototypes done and need to write down my pattern notes so I can go buy yarn for the final product.  
Craftin'

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 15 16 17 18 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff