Welcome to Gaia! ::

Twilight - The Book, by Stephenie Meyer

Back to Guilds

Reply Twilight Saga Roleplaying
DEAD.:myths, desires, hopes...death:.REVAMP:. Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Yeah, so um...Sushi alright?
  DAMN STRAIGHT!
  No.
View Results

Bellas_Vampire

PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2007 7:39 pm
Bella let go as the girl finished shacking her hand. Bella was still confused. As Edward pushed her along to keep her moving. Something was not right. Bella could tell. Edward doesn't dp that for everyone. He always has a reason. Sometimes not a good one. But still reason enough. Bella hadn't heard from Jacob in a while and was confused why he didn't talk to her anymore. She missed him. She decided after school when she got home, she would call him and see whats up.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2007 3:53 am
Imogene smelled her hand, Bella's color still on it. "Hmm, ha! Yup, still green. She should stop worrying, seriously speaking. And I was merely smelling her, though that cold bite surely is interesting. Not surprising, considering she always hangs around them, but that bite is not from the Cullens. Hmm... It wasn't there before last spring break."  

ChaoticMusicIsLove

5,500 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Hygienic 200

complex_ity_
Vice Captain

Hygienic Fatcat

7,800 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bidding War 100
PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2007 4:52 pm
Wrin, thankfully, wasn't asked to introduce herself to her English class. But the teacher did want to know why she'd missed a day of school already. "I don't have much patience for skippers," he warned. Wrin blushed. "It was a mistake, yesterday. I promise it won't happen again, sir." When she sat down, everyone stared at her anyways because of their little exchange.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2007 6:35 pm
''Ha.'' Blue laughed at her once. ''One more till death, eh?'' Blue said outloud to nobody, but Bella. She knew something, Blue did.  

Denki Nasu

Bellas_Vampire

PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2007 6:48 am
Bella heard the racket and turned. What were they laughing at. What was that crazy child saying, doing. All these questions were flying in her head. something was wrong, and now even Bella could feel it. Edward noticed her look on her face, and grabbed her hand and pulled her away. Something was up. Even Edward knows about it, Bella thought.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2007 5:30 pm
''I can feel it.'' Blue munled to herself quietly.  

Denki Nasu

ChaoticMusicIsLove

5,500 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2007 5:35 pm
"Feel what?" Imogene had to ask. She knew a lot about everyone, but the way Bella was worrying was odd. Imogene was the least of her problems.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2007 6:26 pm
''Oh, nothing.'' Blue said happily.  

Denki Nasu

Bellas_Vampire

PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2007 6:55 am
Bella kept looking over her shoulder, the bell for class was about to ring so she and Edward and the rest of the Cullen's toke off. Bella was still worried. Edward kept trying to calm her down. So Jasper had to use his mood changing power. He felt bad for doing it, but Edward had forced him too. Bella had had a bad nightmare the night before about something changing. But she didn't know what that changing thing was. She was confused and down right pissed off when she figured out that Jasper had changed her mood.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2007 3:36 pm
"Ah- okay" Imogene said lightly. "Have you per chance had a dream lately? It's always the same for me now, when i can sleep. Its a black veil, and i can feel a charging energy of change sweeping towards me, so close yet to far. i usually translate dreams well, but i dont understand this one."  

ChaoticMusicIsLove

5,500 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Hygienic 200

Denki Nasu

PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2007 6:07 pm
''YARGE BREAK OUT TE BONES!'' Blue screamed obnoxiously. ''It means she's gonna die but more or less be immortal.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2007 5:05 pm
Imogene smiled happily across towards Bella. "Well, of course that will happen. That man Edward, though grey, has soaked crimson through his heart. He is mad for that Bella, he is. Truly, he will make her as he is. Though, I'm sure I'm not supposed to know what that is...And I do believe I worry Edward when I block out my thoughts from him, hah!"  

ChaoticMusicIsLove

5,500 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Hygienic 200

Denki Nasu

PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2007 7:27 pm
''He's just getting random but awesome music from my head.'' Blue said thinking of the show Wolf's Rain.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2007 7:42 pm
Bella was still confused. She was trying so hard to remember her dream. She remembered darkness. But nothing else she could remember. Edward had stayed over that night, and said that Bella had said nothing about anything that was going on. She was still puzzled. The dream wasn't making any sense. Something bad was going to happen to her, she thought, but here's the question what would it be.  

Bellas_Vampire

ChaoticMusicIsLove

5,500 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2007 3:48 am
"Wow, haha!" Imogene took Blue's hand and smelled it. "Hmm. Good choice, I love that song!" She began humming the tune and swaying a little.  
Twilight Saga Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff