Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply The Official Kaiba Seto Guild Roleplaying Lounge
Behind Closed Doors~ A Kaiba brothers RP~ Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

InunaideGner

PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2005 5:24 pm
Mokuba gazed in the review mirror into his brotehrs eyes. He saw the uncerainty and doubt flooding in his eyes. He could see Seto didnt believe he was his old self. He then turned his attention to the window, he couldnt blame Seto for not believeing him, but he had to act like a b*****d out there, if not theyd kill him. But he didnt expect Seto to understand that, no one could. He was now disappointed in himself. Seeing himself in the window with the slight reflection made his stomach turn. He couldnt bare to look at himself anymore, it made him sick.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2005 5:30 pm
If Rin had been a normal person she would have tried to comfort them both, but as it stood she was scared senseless so she clung to Mokuba as she was doing.
"You had to do it." She said, nodding sagely as she could muster, but she was still scared. "You''d die if not."  

Fyerluna
Crew

Dapper Explorer

7,300 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

Rayne Destiny

Dapper Businesswoman

PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2005 5:58 pm
Seto glanced into his rear-view mirror, and upon seeing Mokuba looking disgusted in himself, sighed. His heart dropped seeing that. He looked back at the road and continued to drive, mentally screaming curses at society, more importantly, at the gang that threatened to take his little brother away from him. Reaching their home, Seto pulled to an abrupt stop, before getting out of the car. They are not going to change Mokuba into something he's not. I am not going to let them, Seto thought determinedly. He's all I have, and I'll be damned if I'm going to lose him.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2005 6:52 pm
Mokuba got out as well, as he did he just walked in the mansion just heading to his room. He couldnt stand it anymore, he had to be alone. The look in Setos eyes ate through him. He didnt blame Seto, but it still hurt. He shut the door to his room and plopped on the bed slightly sobbing, he had no clue what to do.  

InunaideGner

Rayne Destiny

Dapper Businesswoman

PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2005 9:06 pm
Seto watched, his heart sinking even more as he had barely taken two steps from the car before Mokuba had flew past him, raven hair flying in the air. He knew that Mokuba was upset, as he was. Ignoring Rin, he went after Mokuba and knocked upon the door to his room. "Mokuba?" he called, knowing that he most likely didn't want to see him, but he was going to stay there until he did see Mokuba. He wasn't to sure what he would say, but he knew that he still loved him, even if he did change.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2005 9:40 pm
Mokuba looked to the door, " I know how you felt in the car..I could see it in your eyes. You shouldnt have to look at me..though I only act like that to make sure they dont grow tired of me and put a gun to my head, I still hate what Ive become. I hate doing this, and I havnt changed..if I dont do as Im told..theyll kill me..and maybe even you. I cant let anything happen, but I cant even look at myself right anymore. " Mokuba replied laying back in the pillow.  

InunaideGner

Lavache

PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2005 10:04 pm

-steals Yami Yugi- MINE! -growls-

User Image

YOU KNOW HE'S THE SECKS! XD

PostPosted: Mon Aug 15, 2005 7:06 am
Rin stood there for a few seconds. She decided to go after the two and heard heated conversation between them. She gulped, one hand in her pocket on her monowire. The only part of the conversation she could hear was 'gun to my head', 'hate' and 'kill me,' all coming from her 'friend's mouth and that was bad.
She tugged on Seto's coat, being very small and childlike. "Don't upset him. Please. I don't want to be hurt."  

Fyerluna
Crew

Dapper Explorer

7,300 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

Rayne Destiny

Dapper Businesswoman

PostPosted: Mon Aug 15, 2005 3:08 pm
((O_O... *is too busy drooling over Yami to post* Damn, that's hot...))

Seto turned after he felt a tug on his trenchcoat. "He won't hurt you..." he said softly, feeling guilty because he didn't intend to hurt Mokuba with the way he felt. He never should have doubted his brother, he knew that now... the hard way. "Rin, Mokuba's the kind of guy that wouldn't hurt anyone on his own will unless they hurt someone he cares about. As long as you're here, you have nothing to worry about, because this is and will always be the real Mokuba." Turning back to the door away from Rin, he said, "I'm sorry Mokuba, I never should have doubted you. Please forgive me..." He wanted to go inside and give his brother a hug, but he would not go into Mokuba's room unless invited.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 15, 2005 3:26 pm
((*is with Iyasu*))

Rin looked at him with great big eyes full of wonder. She suddenly felt something odd for both of them, and if she had had proper interaction, she would have known that she was feeling sorry for them. She heard an unfamiliar sound she assessed as the door or the phone, but was unsure how a door bell could get this far and couldn't see a phone.

Meanwhile, Jounouchi stood nervously on the steps of the front door hoping Kaiba would remember him. He couldn't believe he was doing this... but the second Miyamoto-san had heard that he knew Kaiba, he had to send him over.
'Man Kaiba, just answer the door already... I'm getting bored waiting. Isn't a guy like you supposed to have servants or something to do that for you? Geez...' Jounouchi thought to himself.

((I didn't make Miyamoto up. He's the big cheese at Nintendo.))  

Fyerluna
Crew

Dapper Explorer

7,300 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

InunaideGner

PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2005 11:21 pm
Mokuba was about to respond to his brother til the doorbell rang, he figured one of the servants would get it. " The doors unlocked you know...and its not your fault..By the way things are goings theres nothing to really believe in. Though Im still me, its easy to forget that when you had to see me like that. I didnt want you to have to." Mokuba explained as he watched his brother come in the room.

A servant approched the door knowing the Kaibas must be too busy to answer. She opened the door with a smile, " May I help you? " she asked softly. There was a guard behind her to make sure the guest wasnt a threat.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 17, 2005 8:37 am
"Look, I got sent over from Nintendo. Kaiba-san oughta be expecting me. Miyamoto-san said he called him already." Jounouchi explained. Truth be told, he was new at this and had no idea what to do or expect, and he hated being polite to Kaiba, but Miyamoto-san was very adamant that he would be given many poetic deaths if he wasn't.
'Oh well. At least I get to argue with Kaiba some more, like old times, only with less swearing.' He thought.  

Fyerluna
Crew

Dapper Explorer

7,300 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

Rayne Destiny

Dapper Businesswoman

PostPosted: Wed Aug 17, 2005 4:27 pm
Seto heard the doorbell as well, and ignored it for the most part, entering Mokuba's room. "I understand, Mokuba... I'm, just worried that you'll end up like me, for the most part." He didn't ever want Mokuba to end up like that, because being him wasn't as great as everyone thought he was. Everyone either hated him or feared him, and he had no friends, save Mokuba, if he even counted as a friend and not a brother.

((Jounouchi working at Nintendo?! *runs off with him* Tell me what you know!))  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 17, 2005 4:37 pm
" I suppose you may come in, but at the moment I think Seto is dealing with family business and might be upset if you were to disturb him. So please have a seat and wait until he is finished. " she explained. She knew not to bother Mr.Kaiba when it came to him and his brother. Though Jou might not listen to her she warned him, not listening would be his own funeral.

" I know..but I wont.. Though I know it doesnt look like it, I wont. I hate it there...I gotta find someway out of it. " he explained his head now looking to Seto though still on the pillow. He knew it was crazy, but he had to do it somehow.  

InunaideGner

Rayne Destiny

Dapper Businesswoman

PostPosted: Wed Aug 17, 2005 5:08 pm
"I'll be here to help you as well," Seto replied, with a faint smile on his face, so faint that it could hardly be detected unless you knew where to look. He tried not to think of the worst case scenario, but it popped up anyway. "But what if they know what you're doing? You said yourself that they would kill you..." He most certainly did not want Mokuba to die, and if it was too dangerous, he didn't want him to even think about risking it.  
The Official Kaiba Seto Guild Roleplaying Lounge

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff