Welcome to Gaia! ::

Twilight - The Book, by Stephenie Meyer

Back to Guilds

Reply Twilight Saga Roleplaying
There Are No Secrets In Forks... (OPEN ^_^) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you plan to join the RP?
  YES!
  No.
  Eh, not today.
  GOLD
View Results

complex_ity_
Vice Captain

Hygienic Fatcat

7,800 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bidding War 100
PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2007 8:43 pm
Driving, Nessarose smelled the faint scent of others of her kind, which was to be expected - she knew at least one other coven of vampires lived in Forks, the Cullens. Intermixed with the familar smell was a new one that made her gag, though. Nessarose blinked against the sudden revulsion that swept over her, and had to pull over. Her hands were shaking hard, and her reflexes were not as controlled as they usually were. She felt like tearing something apart...Through it all, Nessarose sensed a blood-red haze dimly in her mind.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2007 1:42 pm
Hissing, Tori ricocheted off of the trunk of a tree and landed in front of the wolf. She dimly registered the other vampire near her. "What the hell are you doing here?" she asked in a deadly tone. "Or have the werewolves suddenly found it fit to break our treaty?"  

i K e e t

twilights_moon_eclipse

PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2007 7:16 pm
Josey looked over twards the other vampire and steped one step closer to the 'werewolf' her nose was burning with this awful smell and she just looked at her.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2007 9:07 pm
Rose's vampiric hearing carried a word to her over the still air..."Werewolf," she mouthed. Was that what she smelled, and was reacting to? She'd thought they were only stories...  

complex_ity_
Vice Captain

Hygienic Fatcat

7,800 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bidding War 100

Ayllin

PostPosted: Sat Oct 13, 2007 4:47 pm
((I'm sooooo sorry everyone, I've been totally swamped with homework. crying ))

Raiyne swore to herself. She had two vampires in front of her, and she could hear and smell another on it's way. This was not a good situation to be in. She had to think fast and talk faster. "The treaty made with the Cullens," she stressed the name to these new vampires, for she was fairly sure were not part of the Cullen's family. "was made between us and them. Plus, several of the boundries of the treaty have been blurred in the past year. Calling me out for just for walking in their territory is much a lesser reason to than anything else." She started sending thoughts to the other werewolves, only Embry and Jared were morphed at the moment, but if they could get themselves here fast enough at least the numbers would be even. They were more than happy to rush to the scene though. If I can just keep them talking for a few minuetes.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 13, 2007 6:16 pm
Tori spat, her unnaturally beautiful face (as found in all vampires) twisted in anger. "And what would your reason be you cur?"  

i K e e t

complex_ity_
Vice Captain

Hygienic Fatcat

7,800 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bidding War 100
PostPosted: Sat Oct 13, 2007 8:42 pm
Nessarose unlocked the car and sped into the forest. The slam of her door echoed behind her.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2007 1:49 pm
"Well, leech, what gives you any authority over me? My reason is my own personal business, it has nothing to do with you or any others of your kind. Besides, technically this part of the forest is still part of Forks, which is perfectly nuetral. If you know what's good for you, you'd back off before you do something you regret." She said through clenched teeth.  

Ayllin

i K e e t

PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2007 3:11 pm
"If this part is perfectly neutral-" Tori motioned at the trees. "Then I won't have to worry about any repercussions if I kill you. And if it comes to that...I don't think I'll regret it."

((Hm....fight! xD))

PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2007 3:13 pm
Josey smirked " Or you do...I'll leave when you leave...dog. Now dont let us start out on such a foul level." Josey extended a hand with a smile. She didn't know what kind of atitude she would have twards her jesture but was hoping she would take it. " Come on now. I dont bite, well not always." She smirked still having her hand extended twards her.  

twilights_moon_eclipse

i K e e t

PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2007 3:56 pm
Tori glared at the vampire. What the hell was she doing?  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2007 8:29 pm
When Nessarose came to the source of the foul smell, she stopped abruptly. Two girls immediately recognizable as vampires, and one other girl, stood in the little clearing. She knew what her kind smelled like, so it must have been the werewolf making the smell. One of the vampires had her hand out towards the wolf. Nessarose was confused, and on top of it all, had a headache. The strangest royal blue colour was coming off the wolf in waves. "That's another colour. I wonder if Bella Swan's presence in Forks somehow enhances my power?" Rose thought. She stood entirely still while she tried to figure out the scene in front of her.  

complex_ity_
Vice Captain

Hygienic Fatcat

7,800 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bidding War 100

Ayllin

PostPosted: Sun Oct 21, 2007 7:05 pm
Raiyne let out a ripping growl of a noise, "As if I'd touch you, leech. I'd rather take my chances with a fight." She turned and smiled, Embry and Jared were close now, and Paul had just entered the jist of it, he would come as fast as he could. "Also, if you attack first, the Cullens would have no reason to begrudge us for this. It would be in mere defense." She tood a step back made a inviting gesture for them to attack just as Jared and Embry padded silently in, already in wolf form. Raiyne let the convulsions that shook her give way to join them in form. She idily worried about her clothes status. It was dwindiling fast. It was more difficult for her to keep an entire outfit strapped to her, the boys had it so easy. She'd have to stop by her house before she could morph back.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 21, 2007 7:08 pm
Rose gaped as the girl transformed in front of her, into a wolf but the height of a horse. Tensing when she was joined by two more wolves - of the same pack, she'd guess - Nessarose quickly decided she was on the side of her fellow vampires in this fight. If it turned into a fight.  

complex_ity_
Vice Captain

Hygienic Fatcat

7,800 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bidding War 100

i K e e t

PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2007 4:13 pm
Tori shook her hair out of her eyes and crouched into a battle stance, her right hand flexing impatiently. "What fun."

She leapt completely off target just to ricochet off of a tree and slash with her hand at Jared...

Twilight Saga Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff