Welcome to Gaia! ::

Twilight - The Book, by Stephenie Meyer

Back to Guilds

Reply Twilight - The Book, by Stephenie Meyer
Which twilight character do you resemble most? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Wolves_Witches_and_Love

Anxious Cat

8,800 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2008 8:33 pm
I think that I'm a mix of all the characters (Meaning-Jasper,alice, Edward, Bella, everyone but Rosiale.)

Jasper: I am a great fighter but Also very sensitive to the emotions of my friends
Alice: Hyper and odd.
Edward: Loving and Smooth, Friendly but Protective, and overreation.
Emmite: Loves to have fun.
Esme: Can be very motherly. But loving.
Carsile: Tends to think of my friends as family.

The most i think i am is Bella, mixed with Edward and Alice.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2008 9:25 pm
Hmm probibly Emily. People seem to think I look like her. (w/out the scars of corse) Theres that and I realy like how her ch comes across in what little part she has.  

Iggie360

Musical_rose

PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2008 6:31 pm
bella= cause im a klutz and act like her. some people say im how they imagined her to look and same with angela  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2008 6:33 pm
Fifii
i'm like emmett, i'm always joking and sunny, and i love to win, though i hide it very well

i'm still like emmett.  

Fifii

LiM3 TAFFY

PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2008 1:26 pm
Everyone says I'm Leah, y'know, Sam's ex girlfriend? I am bitter for the most part, but...not for the same reasons.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2008 4:33 pm
I'm most likely a mix of several characters.

Alice: I get hyper a lot, I get enjoyment from annoying people (that I don't like), and I love dressing others up and shopping.
Rosalie: I'm a tad on the arrogant side
Emmett: I have a good sense of humor
Edward: I can sometimes think the same thoughts as my friends (which is kinda the same thing, right?)
Esme: Friendly but can have a motherly attitude over certain situations
Carlisle: Have a good sense of what's wrong and right
Bella: I'm a klutz and talk in my sleep (and I want to be a vampire)

That's just personality wise....however, I don't look like any one character, period. I have brown hair, but it's short and layered with uneven layers and has a bit of blonde in it from when I highlighted it. I have blue eyes...I'm kinda pale, but tan compared to some people, I'm not what you'd think of when you hear the word "thin", I have glasses and freckles, and some acne....(fun, right?)  

Kunoichi21

5,250 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Forum Sophomore 300

xxcelestialstarxx

PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2008 8:36 pm
I guess I'm most like Bella because I'm crazy clumsy, hate the sight of blood, and don't like being the centre of attention like she does. Plus I think I have a similar look as her: long brown hair with a bit of red in it and brown eyes. I can also relate to her the most.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2008 10:44 pm
I guess by appearance I'm like Alice...I'm short. (-.-) And I have natural black hair...

By personailty...I guess I'm sort of like Edward when he thinks about kiling himself because people say I'm quite down sometimes...but at times I can be an Alice and bug you...

x3Kiome

Chatty Noob

lonex_lore

PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2008 6:54 am
Bella
i guess I resemble her the most
or maybe Alice too  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2008 10:04 am
XD I am extremely like Bella. I look incredably like her and I'm an extreme klutz. I also just moved to my dad's where guys are atracted to me where at my mom's they wern't. I also don't like really sharing my feelings a lot. I also went through what Bella went through in New Moon (except they were my friends instead of my boyfriend). I felt the exact same thing she did... I also have a bracle tthat is a part of me (Given to me by those friends).

I am also like Alice in the fact that (when I'm not sad or anything) I am extremely hyper... and I have been described as both "pixie" like and "vampire" like in looks. I also have dreams that come true most of the time... -.-' Though not that one dream I had where 3 of my teachers kidnapped a student...  

chevalierobsessed

Maquela928

PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2008 1:19 pm
All of my friends who also read the book think I resemble Alice the most!
Which is funny because Alice has short black hair, and I have medium length blonde/brunette hair! xd  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2008 8:51 pm
Definately Bella, but she's sort of generic-looking anyway.

Except I can walk on a flat surface and not fall on my a**. XD  

Lady Adokenai

Fashionable Fairy

11,650 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200

TeamJasper_x

PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2008 4:33 pm
Well, by appearance, I'm most like Bella.
But in personality and everything else, I'm like Alice. I'm quirky, I shop way too much, and I'm a dancer. (:  
Twilight - The Book, by Stephenie Meyer

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff