Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Star Wars: (Will be continued in Star Wars: Beyond the Outer Rims Guild)
Planet Coruscant Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

shining_tidus

PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2007 9:20 pm
He fell on his bed and took a long sleep after a long day of exciting adventures after drying off.

((me too))  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2007 7:25 am
While she slept, the curtains in her room open reavealing sun light in her eyes, making her wake up. She stared at the ceiling in a daze, Its morning... already... Sani wasn't the morning person type, but if she had to get up, she would. Just 5 more minutes... she turned onto her stomach and felt something jump on her. She turned her head and saw the kitten that she took care of staring at her. "Okay... I'll get up." Sani got up and the kitten jumped into her lap and curled up starting to fall asleep. She sighed and smiled at the kitten, The things that i do for you. Sani just sat there and petted the little kitten.  

snoozer01
Vice Captain

shining_tidus

PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2007 7:49 am
Waking up to the bright morning in corusant was just another day for him. He learned to be a morning person a couple years ago after being stuck on a stranded planet. He let a long and loud yawn before getting out of bed.

"Another day, another future of mysteries. I wonder if Trezs' mission went okay or if hes back yet?"

Putting on his robes and equiping himself with his weapons he grabed a fruit off the counter and left for the archives to see if they have any hidden records of Sani.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2007 7:12 pm
As Sani got up from her bed, she pushed the kitten to the side and got changed. As the sun shuwned on her body you could see even more scars on her back than the previous night before. Sani putted her clothes on and started to walk into her living room. She normally didn't eat that much, just a snack and dinner. That would explain her small size. Sani unlocked her door and went out of her appartment and went into the city. As she walked around town, Sani went into the cafe and sat down with a coffee and started to watch the local news on the cafe's TV.  

snoozer01
Vice Captain

shining_tidus

PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2007 7:58 pm
The info of Sanis' history and missions in the Archives seemed to have been wiped out clear from the library of all the jedi in the academy. All that was there was just a basic information of her name age and basic info.

"...So why would she wipe herself from the archives...it's not possible to erase something that easily from the archives..."

This made Hazar ponder quite a bit sitting on the chairs in the archive room. He reached for the cup of coffee on the table and took a sip before laying it back down.

"Maybe I should have another visit with her to see why her files have been almost completely erased..."  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2007 8:03 pm
Sani felt a cold spell go up her spine, I shouldn't be here... She sipped her coffee and left the cafe. Heading to the center of town, she just stood there at town square.  

snoozer01
Vice Captain

shining_tidus

PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2007 8:12 pm
After leaving the Jedi Temple he apeared at town square a few minutes later to find Sani standing there. He didnt really know if to aproach her or not but he just did. He ran in front of her and asked her a question about the archives.

"Hey Sani, I've got some questions for you. I wanna know what you did was so bad that you left the jedi and erased almost everything about you? I need answers this time, not your whining."

Hazar looked serious as of right now, he didnt have the same smile he had usually. He was worried about her and needed to know some information to help her.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2007 8:16 pm
shining_tidus
After leaving the Jedi Temple he apeared at town square a few minutes later to find Sani standing there. He didnt really know if to aproach her or not but he just did. He ran in front of her and asked her a question about the archives.

"Hey Sani, I've got some questions for you. I wanna know what you did was so bad that you left the jedi and erased almost everything about you? I need answers this time, not your whining."

Hazar looked serious as of right now, he didnt have the same smile he had usually. He was worried about her and needed to know some information to help her.

"hmp, So, you want to know." he glared upwards at him, "It is none of your business." she started to walk off towards the end of the street. "What you don't know about me, is the best for you."  

snoozer01
Vice Captain

shining_tidus

PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2007 8:26 pm
"Well I do want to know about you, and I'm guessing that what you don't tell me now will not be the best for you in the future. All i'm doing is trying to help, I'm not telling you to come back to the jedi. I just want you to tell me what happened to you so i can help you as a friend, not a jedi."

He stood there staring at Sanis' back hopeing that she would turn around and look at him. Even though he had high hopes for her it was very slim that she would listen to anyone but herself.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2007 8:31 pm
"You'll have to gain my trust first, before I tell you anything." she looked back at him, "Good luck" she then started to walk off.  

snoozer01
Vice Captain

shining_tidus

PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2007 8:34 pm
He whispered to himself for a second.

"How the hell am I suppose to do that then...Hey wait up for me!"

Running up beside her he decided to give a try at gaining her trust by hanging out with her. He let out a big smile as he looked at her hoping that she would at lest smile too.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2007 8:36 pm
"That isn't going to work." she then started to walk faster.  

snoozer01
Vice Captain

shining_tidus

PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2007 8:41 pm
As she walked faster he started to walk faster too keeping up with her every pace.

"Now come on, can't we at least hang out? Don't you want any friends at all, you have to lighten up a bit and be abit happier."  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2007 8:46 pm
Sani looked at him, "Fine, you want to hang out? Then choose a place." she easied her eyes, trying to act friendly. This was quite hard for her now, but in the past, she did it all the time.  

snoozer01
Vice Captain

shining_tidus

PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2007 8:54 pm
"alright...lets go...to the movie collesium and catch a movie there. How about that?"

It was kinda hard for Hazar to think of anything to do since Corusant hardly had anything to do of interest. He was really hopeing that she woulsd choose instead.  
Star Wars: (Will be continued in Star Wars: Beyond the Outer Rims Guild)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games