Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

So which one?
  Uno {Tyler Posey}
  Dalawa {Steven Strait}
  Trois {Kunal Khemu}
  Err...wait a sec while I post my choice.
View Results

The Kraken

Dapper Dabbler

PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2008 12:52 pm
KiraLight
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
I believe they've already started filming or will start filming very soon. They have the two main c haracters and they dont' film in order. So they just cast the characters as needed. And they probably have more than Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart but haven't announced it yet...
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Alas, they do have an Alice and a Jasper....
According to someone who went to a premeire of the meadow scence. (Which they've already filmed.)
They're probably filming the scenes in the hotel.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2008 3:28 pm
Waaah..why must they keep us in the dark...

KiraLight
Crew

Kunoichi21

5,250 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2008 10:02 pm
Well, I just did a search on google images for Tyler Posey. In the 4th pic posted, I could totally see him as the Twilight Jacob. But for New Moon and Eclipse, I could see someone else as Jacob. I'm more for Kunal Khemu as the New Moon/Eclipse Jacob. Anyhoos, here's the Tyler Posey link.

http://images.google.com/images?gbv=2&hl=en&q=Tyler+Posey

REMEMBER TO LOOK AT THE FOURTH ONE POSTED! That one's the most like Jacob to me (Twilight)  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2008 9:41 am
Steven Strait  

Midnight-Whisper3

Mrs_NickJonas288

PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2008 2:35 pm
Yeah Joe Jonas should play Jake, he is perfect.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2008 5:18 pm
lunalovegood28
Yeah Joe Jonas should play Jake, he is perfect.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Oh god no...not only is he NOT an actor...but he doesn't look Native American...I'd much rather them have a Native American Jake  

Sugar_Coated_Malice

1,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Mrs_NickJonas288

PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2008 5:34 pm
Joe jonas is part Charokee indian!!!! And everyone has their own opinion. This is just the way I imagine him.
stare  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2008 8:51 am
You know... I can see Tyler for the Young Jacob Black..
But then (a spoiler for those who haven't continued reading) Steven would be used because he's more older... and... bigger... lol
I didn't really see Jacob Black as THAT attractive.
But.
I like it.
<3  

Miss PayPay

GarnetLilly

Beloved Shapeshifter

5,950 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2008 3:13 pm
I always imagined him to look like steven  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2008 5:01 pm
Kunoichi21
Well, I just did a search on google images for Tyler Posey. In the 4th pic posted, I could totally see him as the Twilight Jacob. But for New Moon and Eclipse, I could see someone else as Jacob. I'm more for Kunal Khemu as the New Moon/Eclipse Jacob. Anyhoos, here's the Tyler Posey link.

http://images.google.com/images?gbv=2&hl=en&q=Tyler+Posey

REMEMBER TO LOOK AT THE FOURTH ONE POSTED! That one's the most like Jacob to me (Twilight)
The 4th one posted? That's not even Tyler Posey. That's Logan Lerman...

And Joe Jonas is actually getting into the acting business. This year he's going to be in a movie and a TV series. XD

KiraLight
Crew

Paris05

PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2008 2:38 am
Totally agree with comment above! wink  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2008 9:17 am
I'm going to have to say, out of the choices, Steven Strait would be my most-preferred. Tyler and Kunal look too.. pretty, to be Jake. You know what I mean? I always pictured Jacob as pretty cute, but not the kind where girls would be falling all over him. So yeah. Vote casted. I hope we're not too disappointed with who they pick, like some/a lot of people were for Edward.=/  

Ravynical

hyuga_girl4life

PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2008 1:19 pm
okay.
so here is one that might actually be the Jacob in the movie.
and really, i dont think that hes that bad.
it was posted on twilightlexicon.com that this other site posted more actors in the moring, i think that the other site was bloodydisgusting.com.
well, ne ways, it said a bunch of names that were going (maybe, its not official yet,) to be in the movie.
so, i looked up all the names on photpbucket, cuz i didn't know ne of the people. some of the names didn't show up, and they were all guys, so Jacob might be one of those who didn't show up, but Taylor Lautner did show up.
at first i didn't like it, and i said to myself that would like die if he was Jacob, but then i found this picture,
User Image
and i was like, yeah!!
he looks like way young and stuffs, i kno, but remember, in Twilight, Jake is suppposed to be only like 15.
also remember, that he was not said to be playing Jake, and that these cast members were not even announced officially yet, so i may be totally and completely wrong.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2008 1:36 pm
babrynth
I kinda like the second one. That's kinda the way I imagined him.

me too 3nodding  

edwardlover26

celestialheiress

PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2008 10:16 pm
i heard that they were trying to find an authentic native american boy to play Jake from around the washington area or something. I might be wrong, but that would be awesome, and he would be in reoccurring roles. heart

god I wish It was steven straight he is hot as hell lol and he's got that cute jake smile heart  
The Twilight Movie

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff