Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
Join this RP please Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 21 22 23 24 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Battle: KO 200
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2007 2:43 pm
"Oh, I dared alright... And I'll have you know that I see everything it sees. EVERYTHING!" It continued to slither about her... ahem... 'sacred area', moving quickly, yet applying pressure as it did so.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2007 3:13 pm
"you perve!!!!" she pulled him out and dropped him, (not very nicely either) and staired at him, "WHAT WAS THAT FOR!!!!!!!!!" she covered her 'sacred area' and staired at him,  

Kechero

Kazuya Maeda

PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2007 3:57 pm
"That is not exactly the nicest way to treat a lady," Ryuichi said. He took out one of the chained scythes again. He was ready to kill something after dealing with so many people after one blew his cover.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2007 5:16 pm
The blob splashed, and returned to it's core. He giggled. "I warned you I'd have to be a little snot! You were sad, which made me sad, so I had to make us both happy. Agent Snot, at your service."  

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100

Ahiru Takashi

PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2007 5:49 pm
[[I'm in like 71 rps now, but i've forgotten where like 10 or so of them are lol]]

All of the noise made her stir, her eyes opening, then looking around. "Ehh...?" She blinked, rubbing her eye like a little kid, her large witch hat making it look cute. "Why was it so loud...?" She stood, hitting he head on the top of the..err... mobius-thingy... and falling down. She blinked, then smiled evily, ideas forming in her head. "Hmmm...." she grinned and undid the magic, turning him to his solid form, but when he turned back....well... He was on his stomache... and his hand was on her breast. She blushed a deep red and screeched. "EEEK!!! PERV!!!" Then she slapped him hard, making him hit a wall. She blinked and looked at her hand. "Ummm...." She grinned nervously and rubbed the back of her head. "Ahhh...sorry...?"

PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2007 5:52 pm
He smiled at her. 'No worries. I deserved that. Couldn't feel it anyway." His face rippled like water. With some concentration, the rippling stopped. "It certainly got you awake."  

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100

Kechero

PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2007 7:19 pm
"and i suppose i'm supposed to thank you???" she staired at him, "i can make it hurt if you want??" she smiled, "but i won't have to.......yet" she looked at the new guy, "thanx but i'm okey!!!!!" she smiled,  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2007 7:22 pm
'No, you're not supposed to thank me, you're supposed to call me a little snot, just like everyone else does." He grinned.  

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100

Kechero

PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2007 7:50 pm
"fine then.........r-tarded snot!!!!" she smiled,  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2007 7:53 pm
He bowed. "My pleasure. Yours too, if you'd like."  

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100

Kechero

PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2007 7:59 pm
she smiled even bigger(if posible) and shook her head, "you make no sence, but you did make me feal better!!!!" she closed her eyes and shook her head then opened them again, "thank you!!!!!..........now i think we should help her" she guestured to the unconsiouse girl in the ground,  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2007 8:02 pm
(She's not unconscious anymore.)  

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100

Kechero

PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2007 8:07 pm
(oh ya!!!!!! sorry Ahiru!!!!!)
she helpped her up and patted her back lightly, "we still need to help her"