Welcome to Gaia! ::

Friends of English Magic - for readers and fans of fantasy

Back to Guilds

A guild for fans of fantasy books - we have discussions, contests, and games! 

Tags: english, fantasy, magic, book, scifi 

Reply dead threads - do not post
Crazy Dreams Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Gilly_Van_Rost

PostPosted: Sat Dec 22, 2007 3:36 am
I watched Anastasia yesterday.
You know how weird it is to watch a film you haven't seen for about eight years? It's bizarre.

Yeah, I watched it with my brother. He got quite fed up of my pointing out the many historical innacuracies, so eventually I shut up.

And yes, I would think that the green demons ate the driver.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 27, 2007 7:40 am
OrionsGift
I once had a particuarly strange dream where random children were running and transforming into the elements, earth, fire, water and wind, while Classicial music was played badly in the background. I was watching from the sidelines.

neutral sweatdrop

As for a nightmare, I had this bizzare one where I was on a sinking ship, it was a cross between the Titanic and a cargo ship. There was a coffin nearby and a really, really old lady. Now and again she would open the coffin and she would check to see how the corpse inside was decomposing.

And while this was going on, the ship was sinking and I was terrified beyond all reason about dying. I knew somehow the water was icy cold and I didn't want to touch it because I knew something dreadful would happen if I did.

And all this time, that old woman just sat there in front of the coffin while the ship sank and the angle of the deck grew steeper and steeper. Occasionally peering inside, the person inside, a man, I think was rotting a lot faster than normal too. (I don't know how I knew this, I never saw the body).

That was one of the scariest dreams of my life. I know the dream sounds stupid but it scared the living daylights out of me.

DANG I know what that's like! There was this one dream I had the night before my first day at the school I'm at now (I was in third grade, I've remembered it for a VERY long time...) that when I think about it now, it seems like the most stupid thing ever, but I woke up sweating and screaming my head off.
So I was walking into this ordinary looking school building with my mom, and I was scared out of my mind, because I had one of those strange "memories" you get in dreams telling me that this school was my new school. We walked into the lobby, and I looked around. To my left was this guy sitting in a glassed-in locker room area, and he looked at me and said "you: leave now, if you know what's good for you." But no one else seemed to have heard him, and my mom was dragging me along by the hand. So I walked on, and all of a sudden, this giant skeleton in a black velvet robe burst out of the ground and through the glass of the lobby ceiling, which somehow vanished, because I don't remember getting hit with it or anything. Again, no one else seemed to have seen it, except me and my mom. Then these two people, they looked indian, but that may have been because the lady was wearing a sari, ran across from opposite sides of the lobby and started hugging. The skeleton looked down, pulled them apart, and threw them back to opposite sides of the lobby. Then other people noticed. I don't remember what happened next, but then mom pulled me out the door and into the car, and we drove away.

maidentears

Lhia Dunwaith

PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2007 6:52 am
This morning I dreamt that Arabella (I mean, Sita) had changed her username BACK- much to everyone's confusion- and I changed my username to [Queen Scylla]. Why?... I have no clue.

Once (a little while ago) I dreamed that all the crew members of FOEM were having a sleepover. The funny thing was that EVERYONE LOOKED LIKE THEIR AVATARS! Norrell and Thrain Okensheild picked me up after school, and they drove me to my aunt's house (except it looked nothing like my aunt's house). Halfway through the ride, Thrain got out of the car and started running next to us instead. Apparently the sleepover was at my aunt's house, because when we went inside, Arabella was there and she said, "Thranduil's just called me; he said he's gonna be a little bit late." I said hi to Aeliara, Heartless Hippie and Lady Midori, and that's when everything got really weird. No, I mean weirder than it already is. Mage_justarius (who left Gaia around a year ago) came and said, "Thought I'd stop by." He was the only one who looked like himself and not his avatar. That's when I woke up.

I don't know what my subconscious mind is trying to tell me, but I think it's mad. xd  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2007 8:23 pm
I just finished (finally!) the LOTR movies, extended versian last night. And I don't know why, But I dreamt I was Frodo, who was being chased after Cruella De Vil in a regular park. And THen I ran into a barn and hid in a tool shed, waiting. And At the time, I remember being soooooo scared that she would catch me. I just wasn't running fast enough with my short Hobbit legs.  

Lady Whispers

8minbefore

7,450 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2008 9:35 am
Last night I had a dream where FoEM had deleted the rp I had joined! So the first thing I checked when I got online was if my rp was still there xd .

I haven't got a lot cool dreams lately, which makes me sad, and extremely angry. I still get some pretty weird dreams, like a cat afraid of my refridgerator, but there's no more fantasy or adventure! I'm still reading fantasy book after book... but nothing helps. I WANT MY DREAMS BACK!!  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2008 1:31 pm
I had a very...odd dream last night involving me, some of my cousins and friends fighting a giant nautilus on a lake.

Oh, and Jack Sparrow from Pirates of the Caribbean was somehow involved, but I can't quite remember how. neutral  

OrionsGift

Sita Harker
Captain

6,000 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2008 1:30 pm
Hmm... I had a dream where I and Yami from Yu-Gi-Oh (the abridged version) were getting rid or keeping safe some special object... and then I was watching Yugi and Yami on the quest instead of me... and then at the last second, Yami turned evil and was going to destroy the object and turned everyone into cute hedgehogs...

And last night I had a dream I was trapped in space with a class from a random school. My sister didn't like them because they were acting weirdly, but I told her it was because they were afraid they were being dumb. Then I was suddenly alone with some guy and we had wandered into a Star Trek episode...

And a few nights before I dreamed that I was Whoopi Goldberg and trapped on a starship and fell in love with a dude on the ship... but at the end of the dream I found out that he had been a hologram all along and had been dead for years. It was very sad.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2008 8:42 am
Sita Carew
And last night I had a dream I was trapped in space with a class from a random school. My sister didn't like them because they were acting weirdly, but I told her it was because they were afraid they were being dumb. Then I was suddenly alone with some guy and we had wandered into a Star Trek episode...

And a few nights before I dreamed that I was Whoopi Goldberg and trapped on a starship and fell in love with a dude on the ship... but at the end of the dream I found out that he had been a hologram all along and had been dead for years. It was very sad.

Wow, that is tragic. I take it you watch Star Trek? I actually don't think I've had any Star Trek dreams, though it was my childhood show, my dad's influence.  

Lady Whispers

Lady Whispers

PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2008 4:26 pm
Yes, double posting after like, a month. But I just had the most wierd dream!

I flew with a bagle.
Thta's right, no wings or super powers or anything that makes the remotest sense, I had a giant bagle around my waist that helped me fly.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2008 6:12 pm
I had a bizzare dream last night, something about going to Austrailia, which had become a magical wonderland, in exile from the U.S. for some reason. neutral  

OrionsGift

Lhia Dunwaith

PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2008 5:36 pm
OrionsGift
I had a bizzare dream last night, something about going to Austrailia, which had become a magical wonderland, in exile from the U.S. for some reason. neutral

That is pretttttttty funny. biggrin Just that it was in exile from the US.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2008 10:45 am
i dreamed i was running through a huge school building looking for a class, but the halls seemed endless, wnd the classroom doors were all locked.  

beaulolais
Vice Captain

Lady Whispers

PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2008 4:40 pm
eek That's terrible! I hate those lost dreams, everything is so spooky.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2008 12:52 pm
I had one last night involving me picking giant 19th century pennies in a stream to sell for cash. neutral  

OrionsGift

Lhia Dunwaith

PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2008 12:10 pm
OrionsGift
I had one last night involving me picking giant 19th century pennies in a stream to sell for cash. neutral

Heh, that's still pretty funny!  
dead threads - do not post

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces