Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Gamers Promised Land, Gaia's Best Gaming and Pop Culture

Back to Guilds

Gaia's best guild for discussions and contests about Video Games, Pop Culture, general geek stuff, and any kind of discussion! 

Tags: Video Games, Pop culture, chatting, Internet, tournaments 

Reply Archives
THE B TEAM! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Deathguiser

PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2007 9:04 pm
well I have only battled two constenstants, so there is still a while left.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2007 9:10 pm
Deathguiser
well I have only battled two constenstants, so there is still a while left.

Shouldn't there be a time limit though?  

Dwlr

950 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Deathguiser

PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2007 9:11 pm
yah good point.....I'll talk to nit about it (or you can if you'd like I guess) and see what time limit he thinks is suitable. If you have asuggestion I could just use that though  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2007 9:19 pm
Deathguiser
yah good point.....I'll talk to nit about it (or you can if you'd like I guess) and see what time limit he thinks is suitable. If you have asuggestion I could just use that though

I don't know give the scheduled ones about the long weekend if you're available and from there have them battle who've you decided the worse so people can organize thier teams if tehy make it initially and you have to do less work if the people start vying for thier own spots eliminating the worse players.  

Dwlr

950 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

iOath

PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2007 11:58 am
Oathkeeper

Can I try trying out for the B team? (after I finish my houndour Which will be either today or tommorrow)

Got it memorized?

PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2007 12:09 pm
May I tryout for the "B" Team?

I'm all ready if you agree that I can tryout  

Firewyn

Deathguiser

PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2007 12:34 pm
*sigh* these tryouts will never end will they.........  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2007 12:45 pm
If you want the tryouts to end, make a time sometime in the next couple days or even tonight that after that time no new people can ask to try out. Then you will only have to face the people that asked way early. That way they get their match, the new people shouldn't complain because they had their chance and then you can figure out who is on team B and start working out any details you need for it. That will also make it so anyone on the team can also work out the last minute training they want to do for their own teams.  

Dawn4343

Deathguiser

PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2007 12:48 pm
actually, nitnit wants the tryouts to basically never end, so if someone wnats A spot, I battle them. if the team is full, and I think that they are good enough, they have to battle the teams weakest link and beat him/her for their spot. By the way, all entrants need to have at least 100 posts, I will be checking.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2007 12:59 pm
Hmm...100 posts. Probably don't have that but I will be on most of the weekend so I will probably have it by then.  

Zombie7775

The Veil

PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2007 1:10 pm
Kukuku, well I managed to beat some of his pokemon... Either way, I hope I get in.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2007 1:17 pm
In my opinion you should probably post the top 7 so far in order of best to worst so that everyone at least knows kinda where they stand.  

Zombie7775

Deathguiser

PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2007 1:19 pm
I will pst aftr I have battled all of the contestants. If I feel more than two are eligable, they can battle people who are already on the team for their spots.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2007 1:42 pm
Oathkeeper

Aww i'm not on the list for you to battle. gonk

Got it memorized?

iOath

Archives

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items