Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
Pirates Of The Caribbean: The Legend Continues Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 57 58 59 60 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Who's the best pirate?
  Captain Jack Sparrow?
  William Turner?
  Elizabeth! Chicks rule!
  Yar! I'm a poll whore! Gimme gold!
View Results

MissBlackthorne

Fluffy Disaster

PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2007 11:38 am
kitty fell into a laughing fit n the floor. she went into her pockets. she pulled out a flask. she began to drink from it.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2007 12:02 pm
she continued mopping, she saw Kitty and couldn't help but laugh at the rediculas look in the Capitains face,  

Kechero

MissBlackthorne

Fluffy Disaster

PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2007 12:05 pm
''that is classic. '' she smiled. she got up and realized her bottle was empty. '' i need any thing alcoholic now'' she said angrily. she stormed off looking for something to drink.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2007 12:10 pm
she looked at the Capitain as he continued his look of outrage at her working, she looked at him as she worked, "someday he'll realize," she said to herself and she giggled a lillte more,  

Kechero

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Battle: KO 200
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2007 4:23 pm
"Madam! What would your parents think!?! You shouldn't be getting yourself dirty trying to clean the place!" gonk  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2007 5:12 pm
"Let her do as she wishes," said Kairi with a light hearted expression on her face, standing next to the captain.  

Ry Dusk Nikolai

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2007 5:16 pm
"The Emperor's gonna kill me, so I might as well save him the trouble..." He sighed, and raised a pistol to his temple...  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2007 11:08 am
she suddenly turned siriouse, faster then he noticed she ran over and took the pistol away from him, "NOW SEE HERE!!!!!!!" she commanded, "you are not going to be killed, it is my dutie to work on the ship i occupy, so where the ORDERS of the Emporor himself" she softened and smiled at him, "you are truly a gentleman Capitain Zaizen, you do me no dishonor, please let me help" she gazed at him as if her eyes where pearcing his soul.  

Kechero

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2007 1:19 pm
He sighed. "Wow, royalty really must of went to hell after I left..."  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2007 1:51 pm
she slaped him rightupside the head and staired at him, "it is a lesson of humbleness, wich i need to learn........" she looked away tears filling her eyes, "i was put incharge of a troop,....i led them all to thair deaths" she turned her head away so he couldn't see her cry, "because of my ignerence 10,000men will never see thair families again....." she walked away,  

Kechero

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2007 2:16 pm
He sighed again. "Humble, eh? Fine. You'll be our barnacle-swabby." He fetched two buckets. One was empty. The other had a primitive razor the size of a grapefruit. "Your job will be to scrape off every last barnacle whenever the ship is docked. You make sure they fall into the bucket when you scrape, and empty the bucket when it's full. It is hard work, but it is sthe humblest we have. I hate to inform you of this fact, but we're docked now. Get to work, milady."  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2007 2:29 pm
she smiled. "yes sir!!" she was a hard worker and was determin to do her best, she was done quickly and had done a better job then she had even expected, she was exausted but satisfied, she walked over to the Capitain, "what next?"  

Kechero

Ry Dusk Nikolai

PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2007 4:23 pm
Kairi watched this all and looked up at him. "Captain, what can I do?"  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2007 4:24 pm
He looked down. "You missed a spot on the port side."  

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100

MissBlackthorne

Fluffy Disaster

PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2007 11:18 am
kitty had a strange look in her eye. she pushed the captain to the side of the ship and pinned him there. '' where is the rum, i need it to drown my sorrows and memories'' she said slightly crazed.  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 57 58 59 60 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff