Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Naruto Guild
Is Yondaime ((the fourth hokage)) Naruto's dad? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you think the 4th Naruto's dad?
yes
80%
 80%  [ 38 ]
no
19%
 19%  [ 9 ]
Total Votes : 47

sasukelover53

PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2006 5:46 pm
It would make sense if the hokage was his dad cuz think about it, he had to seal a monster in a new born! who would give up their child to a monster the only choice he had was to use his own child! plus they look the same!  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2006 5:51 pm
and another thing when naruto was learning to use the rasengan they talked about the only people being able to use it. the 4th took three years to master it and naruto did it in a week (the week tsunade made a bet with him) only the son of the hokage could do it . its like the saying like father like son!  

sasukelover53

NarucardX

PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2006 6:24 pm
sasukelover53
and another thing when naruto was learning to use the rasengan they talked about the only people being able to use it. the 4th took three years to master it and naruto did it in a week (the week tsunade made a bet with him) only the son of the hokage could do it . its like the saying like father like son!

It took the fourth 3 years to master the six stages of the Rasengan. It took Naruto one week to master the third stage(not counting the time it took to get to the first two...). He is only half way to mastering the technique.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2006 7:00 pm
[ Message temporarily off-line ]  

Classic Black Sheep

JhonnyRaincloud

Dapper Member

PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2006 8:49 pm
If they were I'd see the resemblence. It'd be pretty neat. =D I wonder what Naruto's expression would be like?  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2006 9:16 am
NarucardX
Fill.in.teh.Blank
Dragon Sneeze
I'd just like to add that it was Yondaime that invented the Rasangan. ;p

That's still up in he air. I've read and heard that Jiraiya created it, but I've also heard that it's Yondaime's original technique. But why would Jiraiya bother to learn Rasengan from his student? Jiraya is a good 10 or 15 years older than Yondaime.

I've only seen the episodes where he's learning Rasengan once, so I don't know what it says there, but until I have actual proof from the anime or manga, I'm going to stick with Jiraiya as the creator.

Chapter 167, page 9.(technically, this is just Tsunade making fun of Jiraiya for trying to teach the fourth the Rasengan, but...) Jiraiya made the technique...then taught it to the fourth...before he was the fourth...say, what is the fouth's real name?

Thank you. I thought it was there somewhere... ^^

No one knows any of the Hokage's names, with the exception of Sarutobi and Tsunade. Shodai, Nidaime, and Yondaime have no known names at this point.

Fill.in.teh.Blank

NarucardX

PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2006 5:46 pm
Fill.in.teh.Blank
NarucardX
Fill.in.teh.Blank
Dragon Sneeze

That's still up in he air. I've read and heard that Jiraiya created it, but I've also heard that it's Yondaime's original technique. But why would Jiraiya bother to learn Rasengan from his student? Jiraya is a good 10 or 15 years older than Yondaime.

I've only seen the episodes where he's learning Rasengan once, so I don't know what it says there, but until I have actual proof from the anime or manga, I'm going to stick with Jiraiya as the creator.

Chapter 167, page 9.(technically, this is just Tsunade making fun of Jiraiya for trying to teach the fourth the Rasengan, but...) Jiraiya made the technique...then taught it to the fourth...before he was the fourth...say, what is the fouth's real name?

Thank you. I thought it was there somewhere... ^^

No one knows any of the Hokage's names, with the exception of Sarutobi and Tsunade. Shodai, Nidaime, and Yondaime have no known names at this point.

No problem.

But, dang...that sucks that his name isn't mentioned...not even in the 'Kakashi Gaiden' part...it's really bugging me...  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2006 5:45 pm
Yondaime Was Naruto's Dad.. You'll See It In The Coming Episodes That When Naruto Is Already Grown Up, They Have A Close Resemblance..
ninja idea  

GM Daniel

liz_bliz_inc

PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2006 8:55 pm
Dragon Sneeze
Sneeze, stop screwing with them, you know he didn't.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2006 9:25 pm
Dragon Sneeze
That's not cool, man. D:
Not everyone can just download subs like your gaijin asses.
Does anyone here actually read Jump Weekly? rolleyes

Anyway, Jiraiya made the move.

Syndactyly

Doom_Doctor

PostPosted: Thu Mar 02, 2006 11:52 am
NarucardX
sasukelover53

It took the fourth 3 years to master the six stages of the Rasengan. It took Naruto one week to master the third stage(not counting the time it took to get to the first two...). He is only half way to mastering the technique.

I always thought there were 8 stages....  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 03, 2006 8:34 am
liz_bliz
he was only like year old or something, he probably hadn't told many people he had a son or what his name was or what he looked like.

thats total bull....he wasnt a year old....in the beginning of episode 1 it says the fox demon was sealed in a NEW BORN.....  

Nephite Warrior

Newbie Noob

3,800 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200

Owenlars2

PostPosted: Fri Mar 03, 2006 10:16 am
i still stick with my origional hypothosis that i had back in august on page 1.....naruto is the 4th...after the seal was performed the 4th reverted to a baby with no memory of his previous life or something like that.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 03, 2006 12:11 pm
i say yes!  

Cupcake Baking Princess

7,225 Points
  • Caroling Champ 100
  • Snowball Hero 200
  • Protector of Cuteness 150

Kuro_Senshi

PostPosted: Mon Mar 06, 2006 11:12 am
I think he is Naruto's father, they have a lot in common.
Also a majority of the villagers hate Naruto, I think one of the reasons they haven't killed him is because his father was the 4th.

Naruto Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff