Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
dark ninja school Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 14 15 16 17 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kazuya Maeda

PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2007 7:40 pm
Ryuichi covered his ears so as not to be deafened by the mosnter's screams. He looked up and saw the Earth monster was about to step on his house. "NO!" He shouted. He jumped to the monster's face and performed a few handsigns. "Dark Spear Jutsu!" A black spear appeared in Ryuichi's hand and he trew it at the monster's eye.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2007 7:42 pm
creates a mist eliminating the fire monster* heh pitiful  

Killthisacc

Tipsy Smoker

7,100 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Forum Regular 100

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Battle: KO 200
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2007 7:44 pm
"That leaves that b*****d over there," He said, indicating the wind monster. "That one will be the most difficult to hit. We need to make a strategy, otherwise I hope we know a hell of a lot of Earth-style jutsu."  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2007 7:49 pm
Ryuichi jumped down and landed next to Hayate. "I'm sorry sensei," He said, "I have none."  

Kazuya Maeda

Killthisacc

Tipsy Smoker

7,100 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2007 7:53 pm
i know a few *does a few hand signs* earth style head hunter jutsu *the monster is forced into the ground* your turn  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2007 7:57 pm
"With pleasure. Earth-style: Desert Avalanche Jutsu!" A great surging wave of sand emerged from the ground, pounding against the monster's face. Then Hayate touched his hands to the ground. "Desert Requiem!" A giant Hayate made of sand emerged from the scattered dust, a dread scythe in his hands. He decapitated the beast, then the sand disappeared in a puff of smoke. Hayate was panting wildly, and swaying weakly. "Thank... you... Gaara..." He collapsed, and all went black.  

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100

Kazuya Maeda

PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2007 8:00 pm
Ryuichi ran over to his sensei. "Hayate Sensei!" he shouted. He looked around and saw a townsman looking at them with awe. "Don't just stand there! Get the medical-nin!"  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2007 8:04 pm
In his unconsciousness, he knew only one thing... He used his eye and his chakra way too much for a single day...

Orochimaru and Kabuto arrived shortly. Orochimaru hissed in anger. "Hayate was always a reckless fool. Kabuto, you know what to do..."  

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100

Kazuya Maeda

PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2007 8:09 pm
"You are not coming anywhere nere my sensei!" Ryuichi said in an angry tone.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2007 8:12 pm
Orochimaru glared at Ryuichi. "Step aside, runt. We've been friends ever since I left the Akatsuki. We're scamming them from the inside, him and I. Now, let Kabuto dohis work in peace before I have to get you out of the way by force."  

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100

Killthisacc

Tipsy Smoker

7,100 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2007 8:16 pm
steps forward* orocimaru....tsk tsk shouldnt come here today  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2007 8:19 pm
(Just knock me out after this)

"Like a member of the Akatsuki could live in the Village Hidden in the Leaves and not draw suspiscion." He threw a kunai at Orochimaru.  

Kazuya Maeda

Killthisacc

Tipsy Smoker

7,100 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2007 8:21 pm
you are a fool orchimaru  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2007 8:35 pm
He caught the kunai with his ridiculously long tongue. "Ex-Akatsuki. And I live in Training Ground #44: The Forest of Death. I've lived there for some time, and those fools in The Hidden Leaf Village have no idea. Like it or not, I'm here to help Hayate." Kabuto laid his hands on Hayate, and they glowed blue. He withdrew them 5 minutes later. "He will wake up in a few hours. He will be aching slightly, but he's been through worse. I assure you. Even giving him that eye of his, he slept like a dead man during the operation, and I gave him no sedatives."  

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100

Kazuya Maeda

PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2007 8:41 pm
Ryuichi did not trust Orochimaru's words at all. He looked over at Kabuto and quickly held a kunai at his throat. "Leave now," Ryuichi said with an evil tone in his voice, "or I kill him."  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 14 15 16 17 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff