Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Rp Kingdom
The Forest Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 36 37 38 39 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ChibiToraYuri
Crew

Girl-Crazy Millionaire

9,050 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2007 7:40 pm
She watches as a tear forms in her eye.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2007 7:44 pm
*blocking jacobs kantana* why are you attacking brothe how do you know im not here to make peace restore our kind *pulls jacobs kantana out of his hands and throws it on the ground and also his*now we have no weapons lets talk and please put your energy comsuming neckless on before your true powers take over and you destroy everyone and thing like what happened to the village

so you just want to make piece hu...*puts neckless back on*why why would you want to make piece and disobay the one um the elder that weakling i thought you loved him and ould do anything to revenge him...  

Death__Emo__Hell
Crew

ChibiToraYuri
Crew

Girl-Crazy Millionaire

9,050 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2007 7:51 pm
Itatsume reaches up and wipes away the tear as she hears that Jacob's brother wants to make peace. "What?" she asked under her breath. That isn't right.."  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2007 7:54 pm
what isnt right...did you for get i can here the slightest noises from up to 2 miles away??

yes what isnt right im tied of fighting

Death__Emo__Hell
Crew

ChibiToraYuri
Crew

Girl-Crazy Millionaire

9,050 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2007 8:01 pm
Itatsume looked up. "No, I didn't forget. I-its nothing." I've really gotta learn to keep my mouth shut.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2007 8:03 pm
*turnstwords here and graps her to bring her to his hight*what isnt right tell us!!!

Let go of her of you shall die you retard she will kill you faster then i will....you dont know who she is do you???now i said lets her down*draws kantana and charces after his brother*

*drops here and stops jacob*what did i say moments ago??

Death__Emo__Hell
Crew

ChibiToraYuri
Crew

Girl-Crazy Millionaire

9,050 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2007 8:14 pm
As Itatsume fell back to the tree, she realised something. Maybe he does know, and is keeping it to himself... Hmm. "You'll pay for that." As she landed on a branch, she jumped back up, sword at the ready, and slashed at his left wing.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2007 8:16 pm
*stops itatsume*no i want to*cuts off his brothers head*like i would ever want piece with such a f**...  

Death__Emo__Hell
Crew

ChibiToraYuri
Crew

Girl-Crazy Millionaire

9,050 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2007 8:21 pm
Itatsume smiled. That's better.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2007 8:23 pm
eh finaly im not being chased around anymore....but what to do with the body...  

Death__Emo__Hell
Crew

PsychoValentine

PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2007 9:06 pm
yet again from a safe distance psycho was sitting by a tree watching the fight this time was luaghing a little bit " hehe... finaly... i thought u all were going to bore me to death" he said with a cold grin " that was a very interesting show you put on..." he said that while lightly clapping  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2007 10:06 pm
Itatsume's ears twitched and she turned around to see Psycho sitting on a near-by tree branch. "Give him the body, Jacob. I'm sure he could find a use for it." She sneered at Psycho and then jumped from the tree to the ground, catching another rabbit and preceeded to eat it after skinning it with her bare hands.  

ChibiToraYuri
Crew

Girl-Crazy Millionaire

9,050 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200

PsychoValentine

PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2007 10:11 pm
" hehehe bodies make such good fires...hehehe" eyes shined a bit as he stood up clamly grinning evilishly still. " he he he... and oh so delicious are most of them..." psycho said while walking in a random direction.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2007 10:17 pm
Itatsume's tail flicked at this comment. Sighing she said, "Psycho, being strange like that won't get you anywhere." She appeared beside him, sword drawn and pointed to his neck.  

ChibiToraYuri
Crew

Girl-Crazy Millionaire

9,050 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200

PsychoValentine

PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2007 10:23 pm
Psycho stopped but wasnt surprised, his eyes turned over to itatsume " thats an interesting sword u got there " he then turned to face itatsume " u dont want it to break now do you? " he grinned again and then vanished and quietly apeared next to itatsume " so why dont u just put it away? before it suddenly breaks..."  
Rp Kingdom

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 36 37 38 39 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff