Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:Naruto Fanclub:.

Back to Guilds

Tags: Naruto, Anime, Shippuden, Televison, Japan 

Reply Roleplay forum
Naruto: Future Roleplay! (Needs lots of people!!!) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 28 29 30 31 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Level_E_Vampire

PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2007 3:28 am
Sakata walked to her house and as soon at she stepped in her father,naruto,swung down from the ceiling laughing.Sakata freaked out"Dad!!!!don't do that"she yelledNaruto gave her a goofy smile and laughed again"sorry"  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2007 11:34 am
Seirah smiled and said, "Yes please. And please remember our advice and offers."  

Ryu of the Sands

InVaDeRs_CrEaTuR

PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2007 12:26 pm
"Yes. Especially hers. Like I said, she gots a good head on her shoulders." Sero looked in his wallet and got out some money. "I'll pay. I got enough her for both of us." Sero smiled. He didn't mind paying. It's what he did. Man, I need to get home and feed Fye. Wellll...I guess I could hang around here for a little longer. Sero looked at Seirah. "I've been talking about myself to much. Tell me about yourself a little." Sero smiled again.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2007 2:35 pm
she pored some tea in both of their cups "Uh i would mind having company over my house some time" she said to both of the customers "i can make you some tea and any food you would like. im pretty good at cooking" she smiled as she gathered their empy plates  

Sayuki-Uchiha

InVaDeRs_CrEaTuR

PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2007 3:03 pm
"That would be great." Sero smiled. Hmm...it has been a while since I have had a good home cooked meal.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2007 3:18 pm
Fujuki smile" what about you?" she said to the other customer  

Sayuki-Uchiha

Level_E_Vampire

PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2007 3:23 pm
Sakata sighed"Dad can we go out to eat"she asked"sure your mother went to get somthings lets go find her first" he replied  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2007 3:41 pm
Seirah blushed at Sero's compliment, again. When Fujuki asked if she would like to visit Seirah said, "It would be my honor. Thanks for the refill." Turning to Sero, she said, "My name is Seirah. I'm a chunin, but I think that I'm supposed to be going for the jonin test here in a few months. I live with my mother, and my father passed away a few years ago. Is there anything esle you'd like to know?"  

Ryu of the Sands

Sayuki-Uchiha

PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2007 3:47 pm
she smiled "Your welcome come anytime" she walked away to put the dishes in the back room once she got there she washed them.sigh maby i should quit and work for them. she thought to herself  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2007 4:00 pm
"Interesting. Well...no, I think that's about good. Thanks." Sero smiled. Sero was surprisingly getting along with her. He usually annoyed most people half to death.  

InVaDeRs_CrEaTuR

Ryu of the Sands

PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2007 4:08 pm
"I hope that girl doesn't keep working here. After seeing her boss, I think that Lady Tsunade looks kinda like an angel," Seirah said. "Just wondering, how old are you? You don't have to answer if you don't want," she added. Seirah liked this guy, he was kinda cute and he definately had moral values and standards.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2007 9:48 pm
Fujuki laughed when she heard her say that.  

Sayuki-Uchiha

Level_E_Vampire

PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2007 4:28 am
As soon as Sakata and Naruto walked out the door they ran into Hinata"hey mom we're going out to eat"said Sakata
"ok sure sounds good" replied Hinata
Sakata and her parent went to the same place as the others were at they walked in and sat down  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2007 7:26 am
Ryu noticed her Sakata and Naruto walk through the door. "Hey, Sakata, how's your day been?" she asked, waving to Sakata.  

Ryu of the Sands

Level_E_Vampire

PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2007 12:06 pm
Sakata waved back"hey its been godd how about you"  
Roleplay forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 28 29 30 31 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items