Welcome to Gaia! ::

Kiwameru no Nindo: To Master the Way of the Ninja

Back to Guilds

Ninja Based RPG Guild. For literate mature players interested in creating and developing Ninja characters and their Shinobi Way. 

Tags: Ninja, Mature, Shinobi, Literate, Role Playing 

Reply Archives
Gaia Guild News! Check Daily! IMPORTANT UPDATES POSTED! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Saburi Kashikiri
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2008 9:04 pm

Chuunin Sign up has closed! All competing gennin should check the Chuunin Exam thread to check their matches. Please use these next few days to prepare. The exam matches will be starting soon!

PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2008 6:23 am
Cloud Village Post Board has been updated. All cloud members please review it.  

Neia MX
Vice Captain

1,500 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200

Saburi Kashikiri
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2008 9:41 am
The Exams will began this WENSDAY with the first match.
Each Day or so another match will begin please remember to check the chuunin exam forum during this time so that the exam matches move quickly!  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2008 12:03 pm
CHUUNIN EXAMS START TODAY!!!!

Please make sure to wrap up all current threads such as training soon so that we can elimanate the paradoxs!

All contestants may continue to train until their match starts and you are also allowed to train between matches but please keep between matches training in the Chuunin forum and not in the village forum as you will be at the exams and not at your village.

The exams are being hosted by cloud so if you want something added to the thread for training for such let me know and I'll see if its plausible.

GOOD LUCK GENNIN!  

Saburi Kashikiri
Captain

VVLB

Shameless Bunny

19,725 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2008 2:39 pm
Sorry bout this but I'm gonna be EXTREMELY busy over the next couple of days so I don't know when I'll me able to post again sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2008 10:06 pm
NO MORE DEAD PARENTS!

Do you hear me people? the NEXT person to create a character who has dead parents is going to get denied straight out understand me? Start getting unique and stop following the typical. I am soooo tired of seeing this Bio I'm just going to start banning the idiots who create these characters.

Most of our pending characters and rejected characters are pending and rejected purely for this reason. I am tired of having orphans DO YOU UNDERSTAND ME?

If you have a character that has not been approved yet check your profile and see what has been said by the mods who reviewed and AND FIX IT. I am tired of people not really fixing what we tell them to either. When something it marked on your profile don't just try and rewrite trying to trick us. It won't work just fix the damn thing!

Saburi Kashikiri
Captain

SissyMX
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Aug 23, 2009 10:29 am
We may be changing the Guild a little...Saburi will keep us (the mods) posted on what we will do. Stay tuned for new developments.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 03, 2009 6:31 am
I will create a character with UNDEAD PARENTS!!!  

Dokuro Togiretogire

Original Sex Symbol

Archives

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas