Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
RACOON CITY (be violent) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 25 26 27 28 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

do u know what S.T.A.R.S. stand for
no
25%
 25%  [ 4 ]
i don't remember but they r the best of the best
18%
 18%  [ 3 ]
yes but please tell me anyways
6%
 6%  [ 1 ]
of corse i do but do u
50%
 50%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 16

Megamanexe709

PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2007 9:45 am
hoplite323
"Well I try to be a member of the S.T.A.R.S., sir" he said with a frown.

john- u show promiss joey keep it up and u will become a S.T.A.R.S. member. what u need to do is really stay around sam and myself and we will rub off on u  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2007 10:05 am
Is it too late to join?

name- Kidd Strife
ocupation- S.T.A.R.S.
weapons- User Image
appearance-User Image
bio- A very young S.T.A.R. at the age of 17 he is very experienced. In battle he can take down most normal soilders with one shot. To bad these zombies aren't normal.  

Aznkidd712

Megamanexe709

PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2007 10:10 am
9:30 am

*back at the station*

john-hay kidd hows it going  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2007 10:14 am
Kidd was sitting behind his desk cleaning out his rifle as John walked in. He swabed the barrel befroe looking up to meet John's gaze. "Eh... it's so-so. Just kinda boring right now." Kidd kicked the bottom of the desk makign a 50 calibur jump off the table. Timing it just right Kidd swung the rifle catching the ullet in it's chamber. he quickly closed it and cocked it. "How about you?"  

Aznkidd712

Megamanexe709

PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2007 10:47 am
Aznkidd712
Kidd was sitting behind his desk cleaning out his rifle as John walked in. He swabed the barrel befroe looking up to meet John's gaze. "Eh... it's so-so. Just kinda boring right now." Kidd kicked the bottom of the desk makign a 50 calibur jump off the table. Timing it just right Kidd swung the rifle catching the ullet in it's chamber. he quickly closed it and cocked it. "How about you?"

chief-ARES WHERE R U DAMIT

john-eh i was better *turns to the chief* YES SIR

chief-john do u know what u have done. i got reports of a car going into oncomeing traffic and drifing into the emergency room enterence

john-sorry sir i was driveing a truck driver hit us and the ems didn't come so i had to

chief- ENOUGH i allready know what u did. but u r not the only one in racoon city who is driveing like a mad man.

john-sir?

chief-at 6:45 am we had reports of speeding black vans entering the city and at 7:00 there was a accident with one of them and reports of a small kid crawing out of the van and running away.

john-what about the driver

chief-dead and so is another one in the van both worked for umbrella. and the van was theres too

john-do u want me to check it out

chief-no we have reports of attackers all over. we need u kidd and sam on call......AND WHERE IN THE HELL IS SAM  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2007 10:48 am
Sam grins "yep" she rolls him onto his stomach and sits on his back "now be still will ya"  

Aprilbaby1

Aznkidd712

PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2007 10:50 am
Seeing the chief walking in Kidd snapped to attention before starping his sniper onto his back. He stood at ease with his legs shoulder width apart and his hands folded behing his back. "Okay chief, but what if we get attacked here?"  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2007 10:58 am
Sam stands up and handcuffs the guy, she makes him fall asleep and looks around, her hands on her hips "where the hell is everyone?" she asked  

Aprilbaby1

Megamanexe709

PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2007 11:03 am
Aznkidd712
Seeing the chief walking in Kidd snapped to attention before starping his sniper onto his back. He stood at ease with his legs shoulder width apart and his hands folded behing his back. "Okay chief, but what if we get attacked here?"

chief-o yes AND WHAT IF UMBRELLA LUNCHES A BOMB AND DESTROYS THE CITY of all the stupid questions noone is going to attack us here they would have to be stupid to do that......ARES!!! GO FIND SAM AND TELL HER TO COME HERE

john- SIR! *goes down to here desk* ok she took her raido so....*calls her on the raido* SAM COME IN OVER  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2007 11:04 am
Sam picks up her radio "Sam here what is it?"  

Aprilbaby1

Aznkidd712

PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2007 11:07 am
Kidd knew better than to proceded speaking after a superior talked to you like that. He instead thought what he wanted to say. Who says that the attackers are someones? Kidd had been seeing strange things in the shadows around town latley. His mind at first denied it but with all the occurences it began to accept what it might be.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2007 11:08 am
Aprilbaby1
Sam picks up her radio "Sam here what is it?"

john-sam where in the hell r u the cheif is going nuts here  

Megamanexe709

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2007 11:10 am
"sorry had to deal with this kid here" she sighs and rubbs her eyes "alright alright im on my way, sam out" she turns off her radio and hopps onto her motorcycle  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2007 11:11 am
Aznkidd712
Kidd knew better than to proceded speaking after a superior talked to you like that. He instead thought what he wanted to say. Who says that the attackers are someones? Kidd had been seeing strange things in the shadows around town latley. His mind at first denied it but with all the occurences it began to accept what it might be.

cheif-STRIFE (sorry if i got your last name wrong XD) i want u to call highway controll and ask them where the accidents r happening the most  

Megamanexe709

Megamanexe709

PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2007 11:12 am
Aprilbaby1
"sorry had to deal with this kid here" she sighs and rubbs her eyes "alright alright im on my way, sam out" she turns off her radio and hopps onto her motorcycle

(wate shouldn't u take the guy with u)  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 25 26 27 28 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces