Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
Anime Warriors Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 65 66 67 68 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you rock out to Linkin Park?
  Yes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  No!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1
View Results

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Battle: KO 200
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2007 9:44 pm
He turned again, redirecting his fire at the new stranger.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2007 9:48 pm
(dude ur such a dork, so your both of them??? sweatdrop and wasn't Auron good?)
she started fighting him too. "don't you idiots learn?"  

Kechero

Toekiyo Wolfwood

Dangerous Lover

4,500 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2007 9:53 pm
(shush he thinks that ur feinds ok and im not going to be anderson, btw what was with that god mod on alexander?)

Auron raises his huge blade stopping most of the bullets a few hiting his legs a red number appears above his head -74HP.(ROFL im jk) he finally stops in front of the shooting enemy and swings his sword unleashing a tornado. (the specail move one)  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2007 9:57 pm
"would.....you....stop...it we're GOOD guys!!!!!! you nit-whit!!!"
(and what are you talking about???"  

Kechero

Toekiyo Wolfwood

Dangerous Lover

4,500 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2007 9:59 pm
(umm when you just cut alexander like "turns around and cuts his arm" or something like that.)

Auron didnt believe her "then why are you fighting back?" he said with a small grin as the sword came closer to the guy.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2007 10:03 pm
(i did that because he was attacing me)
" because you attacted me ninny!!!"
g2g now bye!!!!  

Kechero

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2007 10:04 pm
"We seek to defend ourselves, as you seek to defend others, o esteemed guardian." He stopped his fire, barrels slowling down with a mechanical whir. That kid from earth said something about someone like this in something called a 'videogame'.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2007 9:58 am
(regaurdless that was a god mod) (and you guys keep ignoring my attaks... so ill just go so i dont have to argue with you guys)  

Toekiyo Wolfwood

Dangerous Lover

4,500 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Tycoon 200

MissBlackthorne

Fluffy Disaster

PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2007 12:16 pm
kitty had just sat there still unhappy about the love comment. she decided to help and levitated the attacker. '' there''  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2007 2:33 pm
Toekiyo
(regaurdless that was a god mod) (and you guys keep ignoring my attaks... so ill just go so i dont have to argue with you guys)

(i'm not ignoring you i just had to go, i'm sorry! crying *sniffle*) she lowered her weappon not wanting to anger the stranger as long as he had a hostage.  

Kechero

Kechero

PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2007 6:33 pm
Toekiyo
(s**t i mean poopy so many rps i confuse myself sorry)

Alexander forgot he left some ghouls alive back where he came from and ran off.

Auron came running sword dragging on the floor with his left hand still in his coat motionless. He ran straight up to them and swung his sword.

(poopy????????? is that the best you can do you could say crap, and literally hundreds of other words....but poopy??? no offencs but thats pretty lame, and i cut lis arm because, you said he was going o try to end our lives!!!!!!! it happened while she was drawing her blade, she didn't do it on purpose!!!!!,)  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2007 6:41 pm
(I haven't ingnored you, you ingrateful, pompous, self-absorbed congealation of fecal matter!!! scream j/k *Looks at Kechero* Better?)

Knowing the true identity of the assailant, he bowed honourably, and the Gatling Ring returned to normal, just a little silver ring on his finger.  

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100

Kechero

PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2007 6:49 pm
Mobius Nightshade
(I haven't ingnored you, you ingrateful, pompous, self-absorbed congealation of fecal matter!!! scream j/k *Looks at Kechero* Better?)

Knowing the true identity of the assailant, he bowed honourably, and the Gatling Ring returned to normal, just a little silver ring on his finger.

(wow.......ya i'm just sorry i didn't think of it!!!!! 4laugh meany thanks to Mobius!!!!!!!!! *laughs uncontrolibly* that was so freaken funny (yet anither word you could have used besides poopy) *lol* but ur still cool!!!!)
she looks at the two guys and then at Kitty and then at the guys again, " you know him???"  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2007 6:49 pm
Kechero
Toekiyo
(s**t i mean poopy so many rps i confuse myself sorry)

Alexander forgot he left some ghouls alive back where he came from and ran off.

Auron came running sword dragging on the floor with his left hand still in his coat motionless. He ran straight up to them and swung his sword.

(poopy????????? is that the best you can do you could say crap, and literally hundreds of other words....but poopy??? no offencs but thats pretty lame, and i cut lis arm because, you said he was going o try to end our lives!!!!!!! it happened while she was drawing her blade, she didn't do it on purpose!!!!!,)
lol last time i put crap you got mad at me remember?  

Toekiyo Wolfwood

Dangerous Lover

4,500 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Tycoon 200

Toekiyo Wolfwood

Dangerous Lover

4,500 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2007 6:51 pm
Mobius Nightshade

(i just meant cause every attack auron made you just ignored.. i was feeling sad crying )  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 65 66 67 68 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff