Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
I LOVE YOU Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 68 69 70 71 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Toekiyo Wolfwood

Dangerous Lover

4,500 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2007 6:17 pm
(dude im pretty sure aikido doesnt have brown belts ive met one of he best aikido guys in the world and apprentice and i talked to them about it they said that there is no brown belts just white and black)

Kaine knew he was using aikido, luckily he knew that was only a defensive martial art. He was thinking of many diferent ways he could take the guy down "what the hell do you know just leave us alone" he ran after Ian who was going to the cemetary

Ian got to the cemetary and was standing where he scared the guy reading his bible earlier. He was looking down on a grave stone it read Here lies Claire Blackfang it was a fresh grave she had died two weeks ago.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2007 6:20 pm
(oh and btw open palm catching of fists is not at all how aikido works)  

Toekiyo Wolfwood

Dangerous Lover

4,500 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Tycoon 200

Kechero

PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2007 8:46 pm
(yes i do get bothered about it and its not about to stop!!!! my real age? i'm 13 why do you ask and what about you?)

"soooooooo T.J. is it well you seame nice but i should warn you that i don't stand for swearing, that was pretty cool how you handled that!!!!" she turns and walks to Ian in the semitary,

once there she keeps a respectful distance from them, "I'm sorry about your lose, my sister was raped and killed 5 days ago, *sigh* you probibly don't care but i feal the same as you" she walks away respectfully.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2007 9:16 pm
mark walks past them by hiding his face  

Dante Borges

Kechero

PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2007 10:44 am
later during lunch.............
she sits down at an empty table,  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2007 1:36 pm
(umm 16 , 17 in october i jus wanted to kno cause most gaians are like between 13-18 and none of them really care about swearing, so whats issue with it? do you have a good reason or are you just ignorant)

Kaine smoked a cigarette while he waited for Ian patiently.

Ian let a tear slide down his cheek before brushing it away. He turned around and walked out of the graveyard

They both walked back on campus for lunch and looking around saw a girl sitting by herself they sat next to her.

Kaine asked "so are you new around here?

Ian just looked up at the clouds not saying anything.  

Toekiyo Wolfwood

Dangerous Lover

4,500 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Tycoon 200

Kechero

PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2007 1:55 pm
(oh! okey ya i'm 13, 14 in feb. well it might sound silly, but its my religion,
i'm L.D.S. *or "Mormon" as some people call us* i'm againsed swearing, and taking the lords name in vain, also i know of alot of people on gaia who are like young kids and i don't want some kid to be serfing the RP's and come across swearwords, parents don't want that and neither do the kids, so thats why i have a "problem as you call it, with swearing)

she looks up. "no i'm not new i'm a siniour, i'm just not popular or preppy, thats all!!!" she blushed slightly, "listen i'm sorry about all the insaults...but he isn't a jew and we're NOT in love we're friends"  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2007 2:02 pm
(About the whole Aikido thing, I wasn't aware of the belts, but the open palm was a touch of my pacifist personality. As for swearing, I do beg your pardon if I've offended you, Kechero. Swearing is just a tool I use to intensify drama.)

T.J. sat in a tree near the school, reflecting on the whole experience. Those two were really sensitive about something... He just couldn't quite put his finger on it. Then that girl. She seemed nice... Scared, but nice. She understands them, it seems. She isn't used to anyone interfering with their interactions... Or, so it appears... He sighed. Why do people fight?  

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Battle: KO 200
  • Gender Swap 100

Toekiyo Wolfwood

Dangerous Lover

4,500 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2007 2:02 pm
(lol morman that explains alot and i know this guy donovin hes one of the top aikido masters in the world hes the single best guy who isnt japanese and also the way aikido works you'd never block a punch like that, thats actually like the opposite of the aikido pilosophy)

Kaine smiled at her "your diferent from the rest of them.." he shrugged "and your actually pretty cute when your not wigging out constantly, espeacially when your blushing like that"

Ian didnt respond he was lost in the past.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2007 2:42 pm
((ya'll were talking about aikido earlyer... their is a brown belt... it goes Black, Brown, Red, Blue(or blue red i cant remember), Purple, Green, Gold(yellow), White... i am a purple belt irl...))
Serbrina walked into the school at her normal fast pace. She headed tword the cafeteria.  

spaztastic psycho

Dante Borges

PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2007 3:34 pm
mark stands outside and smokes a ciggaret  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2007 6:50 pm
Serbrina(Spaz) walked into the crowded Cafe. She looked at the menu that was posted on the wall next to the door. "Main menu: mystery meat." she looked around, "Yay... i am skping lunch..." she walked out into the hallway.  

spaztastic psycho

Toekiyo Wolfwood

Dangerous Lover

4,500 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2007 6:58 pm
(i remember kim said they do belt diferently depending on the dojo and country ((kim i think was south american over there actually theres like 7 levels and its only black and white, donovin and kim were both black belts, all i know is that i never want to see someone fight donovin id feel really bad for em)) But if your in aikido you can tell me isnt it true that you wouldnt stop a punch by catching it with and open palm?)

Kaine took out his cell phone and started text messaging someone while he waited for her.

Ian went to the vending machine and got a root beer.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2007 7:09 pm
(Not what I meant. I don't take martial arts as spiritualism, for I have my own way. I can learn techniques, but I can add my own as well. To catch a fist gently to create the opportunity to speak to one another is sismply one thing I chose to add.)

He recalled the lunch special he heard everyone talking about. 'Mystery meat'. "Oh joy... I get a homemade lunch while they get to learn that insects do actaully count as meat proteins. Huzzah, huzzah..." He took a bite of his fajita and continued to admire the scenery.  

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Battle: KO 200
  • Gender Swap 100

Toekiyo Wolfwood

Dangerous Lover

4,500 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2007 7:29 pm
(but all the techniques in aikido have to do with the space between you and the person doing the hand thing isnt like what you would do... nvm you said you dont know the philosophy and aikido is a purely philosophical martial art so i know your full of bs) ((plus even if what you say is true then you by catching there hand show that you are superior to them and most people would react violently to that kinda thing))  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 68 69 70 71 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff