Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:Naruto Fanclub:.

Back to Guilds

Tags: Naruto, Anime, Shippuden, Televison, Japan 

Reply Roleplay forum
Fighting Dreamers (Open ^^ Please join) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 19 20 21 22 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Nikki the Juggalette

PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2007 7:10 pm
Itachi glares at them as he says these words, "Obito u need not to worry so much!He calls in his young sister, 3 years older than sasuke, ahse comes in and Itachi instructs her to help Obito now. "She is some what of a Medic, U may not know her Obito, her name is Nikura, She serves me and will right now help you and you wil be able to fight agian." Itachi looks over at Sasuke to see his expression of seeing his sister agian after all these years.
{she's my oc but is very useful here lmao]  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2007 7:45 pm
(Do you think next time you could ask if you could add them? It would be nice *anime sweatdrop* hope I don't sound rude)

Sasuke's eyes widened slightly in shock, but they narrowed and he growled, "I never asked for this family reunion." He clenched his fist and glared at Itachi, "But now that Obito's out of the way, you're mine!" He summoned the chakra to his hands and charged towards Itachi once again. However, instead of striking him out front, he vanished quickly and reappeared behind his brother's back before aiming a punch towards him.  

Dracorian Amanda

3,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Friendly 100

Level_E_Vampire

PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2007 12:20 pm
Hinata was once again laying in her bed thinking of how the chunin exam were going to be  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2007 3:39 pm
Obito continued to cringe, watching as the girl retrieved his arm from the roof. His breathing heavy. He sat up and removed his hand from the still bleeding socket as the young girl sat next to him and re-attached the bar to his shoulder. He cringed and looked away, glaring at the two Genin. Neji smirked. "Family renuion, huh? Hm, maybe I should leave this to you..." He said, finally folding his arms and trotting off back toward the Hyuuga manor. He sighed, walking back to the Dojo half expecting to find Hinata, but didn't. "That insolent little girl... I told her to stay put!" He said, quite frustrated. He walked back down the street to the stoop in front of his home... looking at the sun rise. "Those three better get out of there if they know what's good for them... The exams are tomarrow... and every Genin in the village will be out for early morning training..." He sighed to himself, watching the dark blue sky giveway to light purples and oranges.

Obito moved his fingers and tested out his joints, but didn't get up. He sat there, on his feet, un-moving like a statue. He looked at the sky and put his mask back on and finally stood up, grabbing his cloak and putting it back on as well. "We'd better get going Nikura-san... The sun's coming up and I don't want to be caught here..." He said, somewhat frantic. He looked at Itachi who was being beaten by Sasuke. Maybe he was pretty strong after all... He managed to defeat me, and now he's beating Itachi... Obito thought, sauntering off into the woods again.  

Kiibs
Vice Captain

Level_E_Vampire

PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2007 3:51 pm
Hinata got up to find kiba and shino so they could get ready  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2007 3:56 pm
Neji, who had left his house with no breakfast, trotted toward the main house and closed his eyes as he walked. "And where are you off to so early in the morning, Lady Hinata?" He sighed, opening his violet eyes and looking at her.  

Kiibs
Vice Captain

Level_E_Vampire

PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2007 3:59 pm
"O-oh hello neji-neesan I went to go find kiba and shino"  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2007 4:02 pm
Neji stopped dead in his tracks and looked at Hinata quite confused. "You actually thought that Kiba would be awake now? It's so early! I wouldn't be suprised at Shino... but Kiba?" He scoffed, and turned again, sighing. "You really naive aren't you..." He sighed, looking at the sky again.  

Kiibs
Vice Captain

Level_E_Vampire

PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2007 4:07 pm
"he didn't get any sleep last night"says hinata looking down  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2007 4:12 pm
Neji continued to look at the sky, the light purples and orange fading into pinks and reds. He closed his eyes again, remaining silent... but you could tell from his expression what he was thinking, What were you thinking? was written all over his face.  

Kiibs
Vice Captain

Level_E_Vampire

PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2007 4:17 pm
"I-is somthing wrong neji-neesan"  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2007 4:21 pm
"Oh, no Lady Hinata... I'm just thinking of something that went on last night after I left you..." He suddenly turned solemn and grim, remembering the face of Obito and Itachi Uchiha, he didn't catch a glimpse of the the girl though. "Sasuke was attacked by the Akatsuki, a organization of trained assasins and missing nins... and the three that attacked him..." He turned to face Hinata, he looked in her eyes, showing his fear. "Were from his own clan..."  

Kiibs
Vice Captain

Level_E_Vampire

PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2007 4:26 pm
"what??t-that happened last n-night"  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2007 7:12 pm
(srry i tried to write you but my computer went totally gay and froze up, si I hoped u wouldn't get mad)

Itachi realizes what sasuke was doing just seconds in time to duck from the punch and he turns around " sasuke-kun, why do you strike so lazily? Do u not want to pass the exams tomarrow?" Itachi raises eyebrows to see how sasuke might reply to such a question. Does he not realize the chakra he has already used up?  

Nikki the Juggalette

Dracorian Amanda

3,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2007 8:15 pm
Sasuke growled and leapt back from his brother, taking a few kunai from his holster and threw them at Itachi. "I don't care if I pass the exams...If I can kill you here...I'll have accomplished my goal!"  
Roleplay forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 19 20 21 22 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff