Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Gamers Promised Land, Gaia's Best Gaming and Pop Culture

Back to Guilds

Gaia's best guild for discussions and contests about Video Games, Pop Culture, general geek stuff, and any kind of discussion! 

Tags: Video Games, Pop culture, chatting, Internet, tournaments 

Reply Main Forum
Donations? UPDATED Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Candy goes B A N G

PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2007 8:13 pm
*types like a mad man.*

I LOVE YOU NITNIT NOW I HAVE ENOGUH WORDS TO PRINT OUT MY REPORT! *clingy cling*

: D  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2007 8:14 pm
nitnit
What post got edited and how?

Well, to be honest, I've never truly found a fully compatible girl... which makes sense since I'm single.

Regardless, I can tell you what I like in women.

Physically:

- Darker, longer, hair is often preferred, although other hair colors are often good. I have a preference for longer flowing hair.

- Solid Eye colors are nice, mainly Brown and Blue.

- Normally around my height is good ((I'm 5' 8'', a little on the short side)), not a fan of girls too much shorter or taller, although, it's not that big a deal.

- I tend to like lean, slightly muscular ((not buff, just toned)) girls. Although, normally as long the girl is... quite frankly... not fat, or super skinny, I tend to be attracted.

- Breast size isn't really that big an issue, although, medium sizes ((not too large or too small)) is preferable.

As for Personality:

- The girl should have simular interests as me, or at least be fine with my interests.

- Stereotype girls tend to be a turnoff. Emo, scene, goth, etc. Although, there can be exceptions.

- I often like girls who aren't... too fanatic like. Girls who obsess over things ((particularly things that are poor in taste)) tend to be a mental turn off.

- Materialistic girls are often a turn off as well.

- I like being able to hold a conversation with a girl.

-The ability to see beyond is nice. To be able to understand works of literature/art/etc, and to see past the illusion that the government, cooperations, and media have blinded nearly all "civilized" humanity with.

- Loyalty. One of my biggest favorites, I like a girl who will be there. A girl who will stand by my crazy plans, and will even come up with some ones of her own.

It may sound kind of picky, but unless I'm attracted to a girl both mentally and physically, I really can't get that much into them. It's really a combination of both for me.

I have been with 2 girls that were very much like this. One, I unfortunately was just not physically attracted to enough to continue ((not to mention it was kind of long distance which doesn't help)) and the other ended up liking someone else... which she later regretted- but my personal dramas don't matter.

There you have it rina. Hope it helps.

Kukukuku~ Surprisingly, we pretty much have the same tastes in women. Unfortunately, in my High School, Women are either taken, or retards/emos/over-obsessive fangirls/smartasses. I know it would be difficult for me to get a girlfreind by being picky, but I refuse to lower my standards.

The Veil

Candy goes B A N G

PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2007 8:17 pm
Heh..at my school.. any guys lucky if they can get the good looking girls to look at them.

Though.. Im one of the guys really...

PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2007 8:18 pm
Rina - I know, I'm awesome like that.

Veil - That's because we both have superior tastes  

nitnit
Captain

Digital Knight07

Aekea Hero

9,625 Points
  • Hero 100
  • Battle: Counterstrike 150
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2007 8:19 pm
Padfoot -n- Moony
Heh..at my school.. any guys lucky if they can get the good looking girls to look at them.

Though.. Im one of the guys really...
Ur a tom boy? koolness  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2007 8:20 pm
nitnit

Veil - That's because we both have superior tastes

Kukukukukukuku~ True.

*Smokes a pipe.*

The Veil

Candy goes B A N G

PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2007 8:21 pm
*Clings to everyone*

I MISSED YOU ALL.

Even..Nitnit...

Well.. I'm off fer the night, gotta get the damn home work done D:<

Those somewhat describ me.. but... I don't think you guys are my type, but then again I don't know, becaue I've never met you in real life xD

Night everyone >.<

BAD NO PIPES *whacks pipe to the ground*

PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2007 8:22 pm
*takes out pipe*

"Ah, it feels good to be a superior life form"

/cheesy anime derived text  

nitnit
Captain

nitnit
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2007 8:25 pm
Padfoot -n- Moony
*Clings to everyone*

I MISSED YOU ALL.

Even..Nitnit...

Well.. I'm off fer the night, gotta get the damn home work done D:<

Those somewhat describ me.. but... I don't think you guys are my type, but then again I don't know, becaue I've never met you in real life xD

Night everyone >.<

I think you meant especially nitnit

It's ok, I scouted you out anyways, your personality probably doesn't got that well with mine.

You're silly, carefree, obsessive at times, and you have a lot of mood swings.

I'm not saying that any of that is bad, just not what I like.

Besides, I don't like any girls that don't like me in return.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2007 8:25 pm
Padfoot -n- Moony

*Pulls out another one.* Indeed. Kukukuku~

And on an interesting note. When I'm by myself, programming and such, I occasionally do the 'Kukuku' laugh for kicks. Perhaps in my next Pokemon battle, I'll keep voice chat on so my opponent can hear it. Kukuku!

The Veil

nitnit
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2007 8:28 pm
Jonnn and I occasionally yell out "kukukuku" in economics class.

We also are convinced that PPC is actually our ecnonomics teacher, because she kept on using PPC as an acronym on the board.

So, yes, this means that PPC is a early stage pregnancy high school economics teacher.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2007 8:39 pm
LOL. or maybe she runs a hiarcut place called pay per cuts, and she is advertising beneath your noses.  

Deathguiser

nitnit
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2007 8:41 pm
I was kind of hoping to have some sort of guild control over my teacher IRL.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2007 8:53 pm
nitnit
Jonnn and I occasionally yell out "kukukuku" in economics class.

We also are convinced that PPC is actually our ecnonomics teacher, because she kept on using PPC as an acronym on the board.

So, yes, this means that PPC is a early stage pregnancy high school economics teacher.

It is true.  

Pay Per Cuts

Itakio

PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2007 9:06 pm
yey evrywan iz hapee  
Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items