Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
Horror/fantasy RP (CLOSED) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 104 105 106 107 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Vampchick6

PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2007 8:10 pm
She nervously lifted her head to allow him to see her sleek features, with her crimson slit-pupiled eyes and the strands of midnight hair that hung across them. "Few people understand the plight of mercenaries, many of whom only fight to survive."  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2007 8:12 pm
He pulled back the hood gently, careful not to disturb a single hair. "Ye are quite fair. And fair of mind as well. There are few who can attain to that."  

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Battle: KO 200
  • Gender Swap 100

Vampchick6

PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2007 8:13 pm
His touch made her shiver. For someone so large, he was surprisingly gentle. "Forgive me, it has been many years since someone spoke to me so kindly."  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2007 8:21 pm
"A pity. One needs to hear kind words once in awhile. To be deprived of them... well, look at you! Your point of view of the world is skewed just because nobody had the testicular fortitude to tell you you're pretty, or nice, or anything else! Now see here: Life should not be spent in fear and misery. I fought to defend those ideals, and I will not suffer to see them failing."  

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100

Vampchick6

PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2007 4:51 am
"A fine statement. Now, where do you think we should start on the search for what may take you home?"  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2007 4:54 am
"A good question..."

(Just getting in some pre-school posting. Won't be back until around 10:45 in my time zone, which is still probably late by other people's standards.)  

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100

Vampchick6

PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2007 4:57 am
(hehe same here)

"I have heard of special portals that allow people to travel between worlds...but the only ones still operating are in Halik."  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2007 1:49 pm
she looked at them, he liked her, it was sweet, she turned to her, "you will find no crude words from me, you are considered my friend, if you wish it," she smiled at her and gave her a hug, "now we should get going, i don't exactly like this part of the forest since this morning," she got up and helpped Slate up,  

Kechero

Vampchick6

PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2007 6:02 pm
Smiling warmly at Fate, she accepted the elf's help. "Friends are something I am not familiar with. But it feels good to be cared about." Her back shivered slightly as the scars beneath the leather twinged.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2007 6:25 pm
Name: Kaine Blackfang
Race/species: Vampire
Bio: Kaine is a bounty hunter and rarely talks about his past.
(optional)Pic/description(include what weapons, if any): User Image
User Image
User Image  

Toekiyo Wolfwood

Dangerous Lover

4,500 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Tycoon 200

Vampchick6

PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2007 7:15 pm
(cool we have another playa)  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2007 9:21 pm
(Konichiwa, Toekiyo, and welcome to this... thing. I'm sure you'll make this place more lively.)  

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100

Vampchick6

PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2007 9:28 pm
(yeah we need to go kill something now i says heehee.)  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2007 9:37 pm
(I already killed Uka and a giant snake! What more do you wat from me!?! j/k)

"Then let us be off, my friends. I trust ye have SOME battle skill?"  

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100

Toekiyo Wolfwood

Dangerous Lover

4,500 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2007 9:43 pm
(and thats my cue)

Kaine came running in guns blazing gunning down vampire hunters left and right as he escaped. He yelled into his comlink "where the hells that bounty at?!?" He stopped when he ran into the huge ogre of a man. Kaine wasted no time and puting away his guns unsheathed his sword "ok your wanted dead or alive come with me now or ill kill you and all your friends" Vampires in russian spetnaz uniforms surrounded the two girls.  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 104 105 106 107 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff