EviL's Faes (Active!) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

EviLXmasBaby

Questionable Noob

PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2008 7:13 am
[[So, it only took me forever and a day to finally catch up, but I can explain. I had a lot going on during the holidays, and then exams were AFTER the holidays (usually they're right before Christmas) so January was hectic...Anyway, I'm back and catching up again. I hope you all understand... sweatdrop

And I hope everyone remembers who is with who!]]

~*~*~

Grinning as they walked, Niko couldn't help but act more pleasant. He was almost giddy to have a friend over since most of his neighbors were almost always too busy. Leading Friend Bear down the path had proved to be fun as well. Her smiles were reassuring that she too was having a good time.

"We're just about there, now," he said cheerfully as they came to the break in the trees. A circle of cottages stood peacefully in front of them. He reached out to take her paw as he carefully walked backwards towards his home. He lead her through the center of the circle, then too the middle cottage with a lovely rock garden in front. "And, we're here!" he exclaimed, smiling again.

~*~*~

After a moment, Tiger shrugged and glanced down at the whimpering kit. "I'll be glad to," he replied smirking and held out a paw in the direction they were heading. He lead them deeper into the woods where the best fruits were. Fortunately for them, it was still daylight out. "If the sun had already set, I would not be leading you down this path," he called over his shoulder. Instead, he would stay far from this place. "I've heard rumors of something evil residing in these deep woods. I'm not scared, of course. Just thinking of the children," he added quickly. Though, he wasn't exactly afraid, it was better to be safe than sorry.

The fur on his neck and back must have been standing on end by now. He shook himself a little bit to settle himself, and silently reminded himself that it was still daylight. "Almost there," he called behind him without actually turning. A thick branch just ahead was the last thing blocking their way. Even though he knew he could move it himself, help would be appreciated. 'They should work a little for their snack,' he thought, smirking in their direction. "Alright. Just beyond this branch is a large garden's worth of berries! Mind giving me a hand?" he asked in a polite tone.

~*~*~

With Cloe tugging her hand deep into the woods, Cocoa was getting excited about what they would eat. Obviously the little one knew just where to take her, so she was sure they'd be eating well this evening. Her tail happily swung behind her and a smile appeared on her face. Glancing around, she tried remembering each and every thing they passed, making sure to not get lost. But then again, she was pretty sure Cloe could find her way back in they did indeed get lost.

"So, Cloe," Cocoa said sweetly. She was unsure if she should ask, but she was most certainly curious. "Does your mother ever visit you? I mean, your father does well to raise you, obviously. But is there ever a female influence around?" Although she was slightly worried Cloe wouldn't understand, she smiled, hoping she was wrong. The kit was definitely intelligent, she was sure.

On their way here, Cocoa had been thinking about Banzai, and how friendly of a fae he was. Not to mention handsome. For a quick moment, she thought that he needed a female to keep him company. He was quite lucky to impress Chaos, and also have a child with her! But, with Chaos being as important as she was, it was obvious that she was not around enough to really care for them both. Sighing, she waited for Cloe's answers, or for any comments the young one had.

~*~*~

Kyliana scrunched up her nose at Asmo's remark. "Well, considering both you and Kozmo seem to be on the darker side of a certain line, I figured it would be fitting to have a neutral home. I'm sure she inherited much of your tastes on life and such," she said, smiling. She knew that she and Asmo were quite different, and she figured Kozmo would grow up to be more on his side. That didn't discourage her about raising the girls together in the slightest. 'Both good and bad could always even things out,' she reminded herself while looking at her kits playing.

"I doubt Aliana would ever have anything against you," she replied, a reassuring smile appearing on her face. "She's been the one wanting to come to the clearing every day, looking for the two of you. Of course, I wanted to as well, but she's been the one more determined and excited for such a meeting. Kyliana glanced over at her young ones and smiled. Still, to this day, she was unsure of how she became lucky enough to have her little girls, and the help of their father lingering nearby.

"Alright," she said rather loudly, turning back to face Asmo. "When would you like to start this little switch?" Kyliana was quite pleased that she would spend more time with Kozmo, and that Aliana would get to know her father more. It seemed only fair to bring the family together a bit more before Asmo and Kozmo went off traveling once more.

Aliana squirmed as violently as should could, though it was getting her nowhere. Kozmo had a good hold on her now, as well as one ear. Growling at her sister, she tried wiggling one set of legs free. Being in this predicament made it impossible to hear what her parents were saying, and therefore she focused on wriggling out of her sister's arms. Only her tail had finally slithered it's way free, which she used to poked her sister in the sides. Now it was Aliana's turn to giggle as she continued the pokes, hoping Kozmo would loosen her grip a bit.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2008 8:31 am
Seeing someone so happy to have a new friend around made Friend Bear feel all warm and happy inside. She was glad to have found a new friend like Niko. She just continued to follow Niko untill they reached his home. "It's very lovely." Friend Bear said smiling. She really liked the peacefull looking little village. Niko's home looked nice to her. "You're very lucky to live in a house like this. It must be a good home for you."

She started to look all around her and asked "Niko do much Fae's live here? You must have some friendly neighbors around. I know you're friendly."

Morning_stars

EviLXmasBaby

Questionable Noob

PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2008 8:48 am
Niko smiled again as Friend Bear seemed so impressed with his home. "It's just a little something that I love," he said, blushing a bit. When he first came to Faetasia during the fertility festival, he was a bit lost and confused as to where to make himself comfortable. Coming across this cul-de-sac had been good for him, and so he instantly moved into this neighborhood. It had been a while since then, but his happiness here had not faded.

"Why, yes, Friend. There's quite a few faes that live here," he said smiling. "I wouldn't say all of them are friendly, but most of them sure are. You can tell, just by looking at the cottages, which ones are friendly, and which ones are not so friendly." As he finished his sentence, he nodded his head towards the cottages near the dark woods. "I don't think knocking on any of those doors is a good idea," he told her in a very serious tone.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2008 1:49 pm
Friend Bear could tell he loved his home alot. Just as much as she loved the place where she lived.

She looked at the darker cottages and shook her head. Her eyes showed some sadness in them this time. Something that didn't happen that much. She looked away from the cottages again and slowly said. "There shouldn't be any bad pets around in a lovely place like this. But there always seem to be a few of them around everywhere." She wanted everyone to be happy and friendly but she knew that was impossible. Bad pets always made her a little bit sad. She wanted to help those kind of people but normally they don't want that. Not even a little bit at all.

"Do you have much friends living here?" She asked suddenly changing subject. She didn't want to make it a sad moment or anything so she tried to change to a happier thing to talk about. She was someone who loved talking about friends anyway.

Morning_stars

Ruriska

Invisible Dabbler

PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2008 2:29 pm
Ooc: No problem darlin'. ;D Take as much time as you need with your replies!

Ic:

Getting fairly hungry himself, Vex hurried along behind Tiger readily. He didn’t even look at his two younger siblings, assuming that they would come along without his prompting since there was the prospect of food.

The two babies seemed delighted to be ‘going on a walk’. Rei kept darting around the adult males, inspecting trees and bushes along the path. Ire was more sedate, watching her with his sharp gaze while keeping closer to Vex.

None of the three seemed concerned with Tiger’s mention of there being something 'evil' the area. “Don’t worry Tiggy, I’ll protect you.” Vex drawled with a smirk.

When they had reached their destination, blocked only by the branch, Rei disappeared completely from sight, presumably finding her own way in. Vex came forward to help, assisting Tiger in pushing the annoying tree branch out of the way.

As soon as the way was clear, Ire scrambled past without a backwards glance.

Vex grinned. "Okay, ladies first."

PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2008 3:18 pm
Crimson noticed a path leading off through the trees and, on a whim, decided it looked pretty. She turned down the path and slowly walked, enjoying the air. Up ahead she could see houses.

I wonder who lives down here?She thought.

(OOC-I didn't have anyone in mind to be honest. Whoever you like!)  

Haloquine

EviLXmasBaby

Questionable Noob

PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2008 4:48 pm
Shrugging his shoulders, Niko replied, "They rarely ever bother any of us. Most of the faes that live in those shadows travel a lot, so they're hardly ever around." Reaching for the door handle to his cottage, he smiled once more at his company. "Welcome to my lovely abode!" he exclaimed, giggling quite a bit. Once he opened the door, Friend Bear could see in perfectly.

Although he was a lone male living by himself, the cottage actually looked decent. Inside the main room there were comfortable cushions scattered about for seating. Of course, there were pails on top of the main table, each filled with berries that Niko picked himself. There was one small bookcase off in the corner, making it seem as if he didn't read much. Off to the side, there was a small area that looked like a "kitchen" of some sort. In the center was a circle of wood, some of it was partially burned, either for heat or cooking food. Near the back, there were stairs that lead up to the sleeping quarters. And there were quite a bit of other random things that showed he rarely ever had company over.

"What do you think?" he asked her, hoping for a positive answer.

~*~*~

Smirking at Vex's comment, Tiger held out a paw to let him pass. Then, he followed in himself, heading towards a bush on the left. The oddly colored berries that grew here were all delicious, but these had become his favorite kind. All the while Rei was whining for food, he completely forgot that he was hungry himself. He reached up and picked off a good handful of berries. Walking over to a decently tall stump, he planted his behind upon it and watched the other's forage for fruits.

"Really, I think all of these are delicious. Take plenty," he said happily. "They grow back in about a day or so. Sometimes less!"

A rather large beetle had crawled its way out of the stump and onto Tiger's tail. The second he noticed it, he whipped his tail so that the beetle would fly off. Without meaning to, the beetle accidentally flew in little Rei's direction. He was unsure if it had actually hit her, but he knew he'd find out soon enough.

~*~*~

[[For Haloquine:]]

Demetrius laid atop a thick tree branch, his tail and one leg dangling over the branch. Although his eyes were closed, he was wide awake and quite aware of his surroundings. He heard a fae of some sort coming down the path to this little neighborhood. By the light footsteps, he guessed it was a female fae. A moment later, he looked down to see a lovely female, slightly bewildered yet curious. "Well, hello there, miss. And welcome," he called down in a polite voice.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2008 5:08 pm
Crimson jumped slightly at the sound of a voice from above. Glacing around she searched for the source, eventually spotting the nonchalent fae above her.

"Hi!" She grinned, happy to see a friendly face. "I'm Crimson, nice to meet you."

She stood looking up at the male, admiring how relaxed he was. She hadn't been that relaxed in quite a while.

Haloquine

EviLXmasBaby

Questionable Noob

PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2008 5:15 pm
Carefully, Demetrius slid so that he was still hanging and looking at the newcomer upside-down. "Crimson," he purred, repeating the name. "It suits you well, it seems." Although he was of an ebil race, he had always been somewhat of a gentleman. His dark side mainly came out when he felt threatened. And, well...a female such as herself didn't seem to be a threat.

"I am called Demetrius," he said rather proudly. Finally, he flipped himself over the branch and landed on his feet, right next to Crimson. Holding out a paw to grasp hers, he replied, "The pleasure is mine, miss."

PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2008 5:26 pm

Crimson watched curiously, everything looks more interesting upside down she thought. But then again... as he flipped to the ground she decided he looked as interesting right side up.

"Thank you." She blushed slightly as he shook her paw, charmed. A slight look of sadness flittered across her features as she shook back, gentle but firm. . She was never very good at hiding emotions, not that she ever remembered this.

"Do you live near here then?" She asked, curious, sad thought forgotten. "I mean... if I should ask... no. I will ask. Do you?" She seemed unsure of herself, but niavely hopeful.

Haloquine

EviLXmasBaby

Questionable Noob

PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2008 5:37 pm
Demetrius curiously noted the small flash of sadness Crimson reluctantly showed. 'Now that's a bit odd,' he thought to himself. Wondering if he should ask about it, he gazed into her eyes. Clouded figures passed through his mind, which made him quite curious indeed.

When he realized she had spoken to him, he was slightly concerned. "I will answer your question, but in return I hope you answer mine," he said slowly, letting his words sink in before speaking again. "I rest near here, yes. But I do prefer to travel throughout all of Faetasia." He smiled, thinking of his most recent adventure. It was ironic since he had just returned to this neighborhood not a few hours beforehand.

"Now, I shall ask you," he whispered. "What troubles you, miss? I am curious, is all. Do not take offense to it."

PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2008 5:49 pm
Crimson almost felt like a serpent enchanted by a snake charmer. Which was an oddly familiar image.

She nodded as he spoke. Wondering about the touch of a smile that crossed his face as he mentioned travels. She liked it when people spoke about what made them happy.

When he finished, she frowned. Puzzled.

"Um..." She began, staring hard at the floor trying to think, "Please don't think me odd. But I can't really remember. I, well, I can't remember much before lots of water. And I think, I think I lost someone..."

Her voice petered out and her eyes began to fill with tears, just ever-so slightly.

"Sometimes I think I can hear someone, whispering in my ear. And its real nice. But then they're quiet again, and I don't know where they went."

She shrugged off the confusion clouding her eyes and looked back up at him.

"I've been sleeping in a tree, its really nice, I don't need a house cause I stay warm easy. So its quite nice watching the stars through the leaves as I fall asleep." She perked up at the thought, and the clouds fell from her face. "And I'm sure I'll work it out. I often think it was all a dream, but then I'm not sure because, well, I can't remember."

Haloquine

EviLXmasBaby

Questionable Noob

PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2008 6:12 pm
Nodding as she spoke, Demetrius smiled softly and put a paw atop her shoulder. "I see," he said slowly, in an understanding tone. "Really, I don't think of you as being odd. There are many that likely have stranger stories among them." Again he smiled, and attempted to lead her to a shady spot near the trees. A long, thick branch hung just low enough to serve as a bench for them to sit on.

"I'm sorry to hear that, if you have lost someone," he said quietly, shaking his head. "But, as my mother would tell me, everything happens for a reason. With every sorrow, a new beginning." Smirking slightly, Demetrius thought about the many things his parents have taught him. Lucky for him, he didn't listen to his parents often, and only remembered the important things.

"I can agree with relaxing in trees. They serve as a nice resting place, I will admit," he replied. Looking at Crimson, he smiled once more, enjoying the shady spot they resided in.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2008 8:35 pm
With a snort Vex wandered into the berry covered area, giving an extra wriggle of his behind for Tiger’s benefit. “Ooo, these do look tasty.” He was drooling as he hurried over to the nearest bush and began picking off big pawfuls of small yellow berries.

Rei was already sitting amongst the bushes, mouth stained with red as she shoveled the sweet little berries into her mouth. Her brother was fluttering near the tops of the bushes where most could not reach, picking off the juiciest ones. Occasionally Ire would glide back down to Rei and hand her a bunch, which where quickly gulped down.

“Ees ah guuud.” Vex said as he ate.

Little Rei suddenly felt something hit her back. She craned her neck over her shoulder and looked at the beetle that was now on its back, little legs waving as it struggled to right itself. She glared it for a moment, for arig to come near her, and then pricked it with one sharp claw.

Turning around a little more, she gave Tiger a wide, toothy grin and then stuck the beetle in her mouth. If you listened carefully you could hear the crunch as she bite down. Licking her lips with a pink tongue she turned back to the berries, and finding the patch of bush she was sitting near completely bare, scampered along to find some more.

Ruriska

Invisible Dabbler

Haloquine

PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2008 11:28 am
"Oh, yes! New beginnings are definitely good." Crimson allowed Demetrius to lead her and sat happily on the tree branch swinging her legs under her.

"Doesn't the sun look nice through the leaves?" She mused, and then turned to him with a sudden thought, "What's your favourite thing in the world to do? I like to draw things I see when I wander..." She waited patiently for his answer while her feet beat silent rythms in the air.

♫ Pet Journals

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff