Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:Naruto Fanclub:.

Back to Guilds

Tags: Naruto, Anime, Shippuden, Televison, Japan 

Reply Roleplay forum
Naruto RP Fourm! Need some people! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SasukeShippuden101

PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2007 6:57 pm
((its tons of fun))  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2007 6:58 pm
Yuen turned to sauske, she took his hand and leaned twards him, the kiss when it came was brief, but it held a promise that would be there forever
(( just so u kno this is rping! i didnt really kiss u XD rofl ))  

--i--EmBeR--

SasukeShippuden101

PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2007 7:02 pm
He smiled.((yeah i know im not dumb i know already that you hate me))  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2007 7:03 pm
" Must you ask me that? " she smiled a hint of sarcasticness in her voice
(( i do not! i told u i hate ZRON NOT U XD ))  

--i--EmBeR--

--i--EmBeR--

PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2007 7:06 pm
* insert a interupting Hidan here rofl *  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2007 7:06 pm
"sorry" he said with a smile,"well im tired so lets go home,about an hour later he reached yuens house and bid her farewell then left to his house happier then could be and realized"perhaps my purpose in life is not to kill itachi but to live with the ones i love"  

SasukeShippuden101

--i--EmBeR--

PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2007 7:09 pm
as Yuen got in the door her mother screamed at her and told her to go wash up and change her clothes and not to stay out in the oasis all night ever again, typical mom stuff XD  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2007 7:09 pm
he got into bed and slept and in the morning he ate and then when outside for a stroll around the village.  

SasukeShippuden101

SasukeShippuden101

PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2007 7:11 pm
He found his best freinds shikamaru and naruto and told them about what happened with hidan and how he confessed his love , they yelled at him for losing.typical freind stuffXd  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2007 7:13 pm
Kakuzu smirked under his face mask. "You like me, don't you?" he asked in that erily deep voice of his. Hidan snapped, he turned around fuming and ripped the face mask off Kakuzu's face and pulled at the stiches that lines his mouth. "TAKE IT BACK! TAKE IT BACK, DAMNIT!!!" Hidan yelled. He continued pulling on the stiches, harder and harder every time. Kakuzu cringed. "Ou Jashinisd! Swop dat! SWOP IT!!" Kakuzu yelled back, being pulled to his feet by that Jashinist b*****d he called a friend.  

Kiibs
Vice Captain

SasukeShippuden101

PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2007 7:14 pm
sasuke wondered how yuen was and where hidan went and where itachi was  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2007 7:17 pm
yuen stared out her bedroom window at the starry night sky the next night and sighed. she wasnt one to listen to her mother so she jumped out the window in her pijamas and scaled the roofs tward the oasis.  

--i--EmBeR--

SasukeShippuden101

PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2007 7:18 pm
he thought he saw a cloaked figure then rubed his eyes and realized it was nothing.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2007 7:19 pm
he saw the cloaked figure again and ran after it in the night sky.  

SasukeShippuden101

--i--EmBeR--

PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2007 7:21 pm
Yuen heard footsteps behind her, she ran as fast as she could and was at the oasis pond in no time, she sat infront of the pond catching her breath  
Roleplay forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff