Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:Naruto Fanclub:.

Back to Guilds

Tags: Naruto, Anime, Shippuden, Televison, Japan 

Reply Roleplay forum
NARUTO RP!! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 25 26 27 28 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

--i--EmBeR--

PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2007 11:23 am
" Yes, why? " She said not looking up at him,  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2007 11:24 am
"um...i was just wondering" rin said slowly  

The kitsune shippo

--i--EmBeR--

PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2007 11:28 am
" What, are you afraid I'll make you look weird? " Seh asked him sarcasticly, " Here, " she said as she stood beside him, holding the finished picture  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2007 11:29 am
"its good....im just not used to ppl drawing me is all"  

The kitsune shippo

Level_E_Vampire

PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2007 11:31 am
Sakata and kiba ran back to there house to learn that th akatsuki had left"oh crap 've never seen tsunade-sama so mad"says kiba quickly closing the door  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2007 11:35 am
" Oh, I- " " MOTAKO-SENPAI?! " " AGH! " She disapeared from the roof and re-appearded down stairs in the kitchen were her mother was " What? " " Who are you talking to? " " Myself? " " Sure, now are you going to eat something? " " I allready ate, " " Ok, here take this " " What is it? " Motako asked staring at the box " Suplies. " " ...what kind of 'suplies'? " " Colouring materials. " " Oh, " Motako took the box from Ino and walked out the front door , she jumped up into a tree and started to draw a bird, completely forgeting that Rin was there  

--i--EmBeR--

The kitsune shippo

PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2007 11:36 am
Rin jumped off of the roof. "...ok then...i geuss ill go somewhere else seeing as noone wants me here."  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2007 11:38 am
Motako looked at him, she threw a kunai at him, witch hit the bandana that was on his head and firmly stuck it to the ground. Motako looked back to the bird and finished drawing it, then jumped down grabbed the kunai allong with the bandana and ran, (( XD rofl ))  

--i--EmBeR--

The kitsune shippo

PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2007 11:42 am
"HEY!!!! BRING BACK MY HEADBAND!!!" he yelled chasing after her.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2007 11:44 am
"Dad I'm going out""ok"sakata and raya walk out the door and run into Rin"oh sorry"she says  

Level_E_Vampire

--i--EmBeR--

PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2007 11:45 am
Motako just laughed and ran twards the forest, then when she was sure he was a good enough ways away from her, she held the headband out with one hand and stuck her tounge out at him " Too slow! " she called and jumped off  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2007 11:46 am
Rin stood up "oh thats ok. im sorry." he said running towards morako "Give me back my headband!!!!"  

The kitsune shippo

--i--EmBeR--

PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2007 11:49 am
(( rofl u spelled her name wrong! )) " O-K " she said as she stoped dead in her tracks and turned around, holding the kunai and the bandana behind her back in her hands  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2007 11:49 am
sakata saw motako she pointed to her"not you again!"she shouted annoyed  

Level_E_Vampire

--i--EmBeR--

PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2007 11:50 am
" ' Not me again'?! Ow that hurt! " she said to sakata in a mocking tone ;P <-(( she made that face at her XD ))  
Roleplay forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 25 26 27 28 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff