Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hallows Eve Sage

1,800 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2007 1:14 am
Ikazuchi sighs deeply as he looks up at the sky, atop of one of the buildings. "It is much warmer then I thought here...I'm glad I haven't been to the Sand village yet!" He said with a loud laugh. Down at the bottom of the building the temperature was starting to drop at an alarming rate.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2007 4:34 am
Ryu walked out of the shop and shivered. It never gets this cold during the day. Especially not when the sun is still shining, she thought as she looked towards the sky. "Fujuki, why don't you take the packages home. I'll join you in a few minutes, I just have to take care of something first," she said jumping to the rooftop. "Who are you?" demanded Ryu once she was on the same level as the young man she had seen from the ground.  

Ryu of the Sands

Sayuki-Uchiha

PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2007 3:34 pm
Fujuki ran to the house she couldnt wait to see the cubs again she opened the door ad yelled to the cubs "Im home!" she smile, she liked saying she has a home for once mrgreen  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2007 4:22 am
The cubs were happy to see Fujuki. They started to beg food from her. Suddenly, Tora ran to the window and jumped out. He started to leap from building to building.

Ryu was still trying go get answers from the ninja when Tora arrived. "Why are you here?" she asked the cub. He simply replyed with a purr. "Ok. Just stay out of the way until I need you," she ordered.  

Ryu of the Sands

Sayuki-Uchiha

PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2007 3:42 pm
Fujuki called to the cub when she saw Tora jump out of the window "We gotta go get Tora" she said to the cub as they ran out the door thinking the cub ran away...
((srry i always put "....." at the end of each post it just a habbit ill get over it soon sweatdrop ))  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2007 6:15 pm
Tora sad down a few yards behind Ryu. "Are you going to answer me or do I have to drag you before the Lady Fifth?" she asked.

((is tsunade hokage right now or not?))  

Ryu of the Sands

Sayuki-Uchiha

PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2007 6:18 pm
((uuuuuhhh duno probably))  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 20, 2007 4:28 am
When the guy didn't answer Ryu walked over, grabbed his arm and transported them to Lady Tsunade's office.  

Ryu of the Sands

Angelos_316

PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2008 12:32 pm
(can i join?)  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2008 2:56 pm
((Again, yeah, just make sure that you don't take someone's character.))  

Ryu of the Sands

Sayuki-Uchiha

PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2008 6:02 pm
((.............))  
Roleplay forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items