Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Gamers Promised Land, Gaia's Best Gaming and Pop Culture

Back to Guilds

Gaia's best guild for discussions and contests about Video Games, Pop Culture, general geek stuff, and any kind of discussion! 

Tags: Video Games, Pop culture, chatting, Internet, tournaments 

Reply Super Smash Bros. Discussion and Battling
BRAWL IS ONLINE!11!wan Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 13 14 15 16 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

iOath

PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2007 7:30 pm
The Veil
iOathkeeper
Lets go!

Dragon. And who's gonna be my partner? XD (waiting for somebody to say, "nobody")

Iku ze!

Kukuku! I will. <3
Lets go!

YOSH! I must get the game right when it comes out to train!

Iku ze!

PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2007 7:39 pm
iOathkeeper
The Veil
iOathkeeper
Lets go!

Dragon. And who's gonna be my partner? XD (waiting for somebody to say, "nobody")

Iku ze!

Kukuku! I will. <3
Lets go!

YOSH! I must get the game right when it comes out to train!

Iku ze!

Kukuku~ I already have it reserved. I am getting it as soon as it is released.

The Veil

Jonnnn

PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2007 7:39 pm
I've had it reserved since the beginning of August xp  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2007 7:42 pm
Jonnnn
I've had it reserved since the beginning of August xp

I reserved mine around that time as well.

The Veil

darkslasherX
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2007 7:43 pm
I'd get this game the day it came out if I actually had a Wii. xp
Those things are impossible to get around where I live...  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2007 7:44 pm
darkslasherX
Dude I had 2 hunt one down for Christmas last year  

Digital Knight07

Aekea Hero

9,625 Points
  • Hero 100
  • Battle: Counterstrike 150
  • Brandisher 100

Senfyero

PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2007 7:55 pm
I don't have a Wii yet? xd  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2007 8:22 pm
Shigeru, how good are you?

I'll partner up with anyone as long as they are decent, but nobody can know yet really, so I'm not choosing anyone for good.  

Itakio

Michael RD

5,300 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Wall Street 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2007 8:57 pm
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WpvLM4REcIg
To those of you who don't know Sonic,he's a very fast hedgehog(a blue hedgehog) and he's wanted in Brawl by many of his Nintendo/SEGA fans since last year(and in TIPS & TRICKS's issue from last year August,there were two pages about Brawl sayin that Sonic,by popular demand,is wanted in Brawl).And since Nintendo and SEGA are working on Mario & Sonic At The Olympic Games,that might mean that Nintendo might include Sonic,the SEGA character,in Brawl.And guys....Sonic really wants to be in Brawl(but by lookin at him in this video,I say he NEEDS to be in Brawl xd ):
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ds9tNqxeJ7Y  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2007 9:03 pm
Digital Knight95
darkslasherX

Dude,I've been huntin one down for 9 months(YES,9 months)and I'm still huntin for one(luckily,there will be more of em at a store not too long from where I live.....on Sunday,5 days from now )¦>P.But it's worth the wait.But I will still look for a Wii).I can't imagine what you've been goin through in just one day.Try 9 months,THEN talk to me about Wii hunting ¦>l  

Michael RD

5,300 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Wall Street 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Digital Knight07

Aekea Hero

9,625 Points
  • Hero 100
  • Battle: Counterstrike 150
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2007 9:48 pm
Michael RD
Digital Knight95
darkslasherX

Dude,I've been huntin one down for 9 months(YES,9 months)and I'm still huntin for one(luckily,there will be more of em at a store not too long from where I live.....on Sunday,5 days from now )¦>P.But it's worth the wait.But I will still look for a Wii).I can't imagine what you've been goin through in just one day.Try 9 months,THEN talk to me about Wii hunting ¦>l
Dude I was hunting down 1 for at least 2 or 3 months finally getting on in January of 07....but since I already have one Wii hunting means nothing 2 me now  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2007 10:17 pm
Michael RD
Digital Knight95
darkslasherX

I've been searching/waiting that long, too...  

darkslasherX
Crew

Razz-Berry 9

PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2007 10:39 am
I destroy all my friends with Fox! To be honest im not that fond of him but im apparantly really good with him so....  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2007 11:49 am
Wow there knight, nobody just calls me as a partner. Besides, I'll probably just play by myself and pwn everyone except for Itakio and BasementDweller.

Although, if they take out the glitch "techniques" I may be able to beat those two.  

nitnit
Captain

Dwlr

950 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2007 12:37 pm
nitnit
Wow there knight, nobody just calls me as a partner. Besides, I'll probably just play by myself and pwn everyone except for Itakio and BasementDweller.

Although, if they take out the glitch "techniques" I may be able to beat those two.

Alot of good that will do you if you don't think you can beat me now, I choose not to use them for the most part aside for L-cancelling and a few others here and there depending on what you consider the "advanced" techniques. Besides L canceling will be back I can almost garuantee it and that is one you should try to get down atleast for the characters with more lag and luckily that one isn't to hard to get down. Wavedash is counterable though most people say it's not, like everything you just have to laern to deal with it and you'll be fine, it isn't the all important technique everybody makes it out to be, but if you're not used to someon who uses them it can throw you off a bit, so I wouldn't worry about Itakio that much based on his old video granting for some improvement he's hardly the typical "pro" level. (Sorry Itakio)

*Also if the tourny is just guild wide with nobody outside the guild allowed to enter Miss Nayru will need a partner if she decides to enter teams, I believe anyway. Just throwing it out there since she isn't very active on the guild and would be interested in the tournament if it fits her schedule.  
Super Smash Bros. Discussion and Battling

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 13 14 15 16 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff