Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:Naruto Fanclub:.

Back to Guilds

Tags: Naruto, Anime, Shippuden, Televison, Japan 

Reply Roleplay forum
Nauto Rp (plz join we need ppl) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

--i--EmBeR--

PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2007 5:10 pm
(( i tolded u >3 ))
Hinata lifted her head off his shoulder, she smiled smally at him, kissed his cheek then ran off
(( muahahhahahahahahahhahaha she likes u back Rin >3 nu wait ur Mr.Kitty!! XD ))  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2007 5:12 pm
(yes i is!)
Rin sat there for a moment stunned. he stood up and a big smiled crossed his face. he started to run around the village yelling "yeah!" and "WOO-HOO!"  

The kitsune shippo

--i--EmBeR--

PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2007 5:18 pm
(( XD omfg omfg omfg I have no idea what to write to that! ))
Motako came up behing Rin with Ryou at her side " I'm guessing she kissed you? " Motako asked sarcastically  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2007 5:22 pm
Rin surprized by motako tripped and fell. "ow!" he jumped up "um....nothing happened....im just happy..."  

The kitsune shippo

--i--EmBeR--

PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2007 5:25 pm
" Oh? Really, because I would've sworn I told her to kiss you because she likes you so much, but then again I could be wrong and she could've slapped you when I left,and you could be happy about that? Hmm? " Motako asked him sarcasticaly, and walked by him, " Did I scare you? " She asked slyly  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2007 5:28 pm
"bunch of idiots"says sakata walking down a road  

Level_E_Vampire

The kitsune shippo

PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2007 5:29 pm
"no!" rin pointed at sakata. "I HEARD THAT!!!"  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2007 5:38 pm
Motako starrd at Sakata, " You don't wanna get in a fight with her Rin. Just let her comment go... "  

--i--EmBeR--

The kitsune shippo

PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2007 5:39 pm
"i would have started a fight...that was just rude!" he said in an upset tone  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2007 5:47 pm
" You have some serious anger ishues!! " Ryou yelled at Rin " Ryou- please don't you'll just make him more mad!!... " Motako said slapping her hand to her forehead " Whatever... " Ryou said as he turned and walked the other way " AGH! Ryou get ur a** back here! Bye Rin-Chan! " Motako said running after Ryou  

--i--EmBeR--

The kitsune shippo

PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2007 5:50 pm
Rin waved bye then walked over to his notebook, picked it up, and held it tight. he smiled and went home. he sat on his bed and watched the sky.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2007 5:51 pm
Rin was on the gates again. he was humming to himself and drawing in his notebook  

The kitsune shippo

The kitsune shippo

PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2007 6:38 pm
(ami fist? r u ever gonna reply.....and why am i writing it her? why dont i pm u? thats wat ill do!)  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2007 4:11 pm
(alone...im so alone)  

The kitsune shippo

--i--EmBeR--

PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2007 1:50 pm
Hinta hummed slightly as she walked out of a store at the edge of town. She looked up to see Rin at the top of the gates, " Hello Rin-Chan, " She said as she smiled and waved,
(( muahahhahahhahahahhahah I posted >3 XD lol o and here's a pic 4 u >) User Image ))  
Roleplay forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff