Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:Naruto Fanclub:.

Back to Guilds

Tags: Naruto, Anime, Shippuden, Televison, Japan 

Reply Roleplay forum
Naruto RP. Pick a character and have fun! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Nikki the Juggalette

PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2007 8:06 pm
Itachi took the kick easy then spun around and kicked Kakashi into a tree. "Don't worry i'll call a med that works for me to take you away!" He called the medical Ninja to see if she could help the akatsuki member...this med worked for itachi. The med went over to check the poor akatsuki girl.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 25, 2007 2:55 am
Kakashi was dazed after that last attack. I'll just sit here and rest unless Itachi or somebody else attacks me, he thought. Kakashi made a clone of himself to leave sitting at the base of the tree, while he hid in the trees. That clone's got enough chakra to keep it fighting throuhg a few punches, hopefully, he thought, looking down at his clone.  

Ryu of the Sands

Apple-Cherry

PostPosted: Thu Oct 25, 2007 7:19 pm
"Ow, ow, ow..." whispered Akatsuki member dazedly as the med checked her wounds. "I'm okay now..." the Akatsuki member said to the med, hopping weakly to the top of the trees in the forest, keeping watch of members of the Akatsuki fighting.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 25, 2007 7:41 pm
Itachi looked around cooly looking for any attack that might be comming his way. The akatsuki were winning as always...maybe it was time to leave..while they were all still okay and the others are weak...or should they just kill them? He was leading out this plan and this dicision had to be made by him...  

Nikki the Juggalette

Karie_1

5,400 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Fri Oct 26, 2007 3:02 pm
tobi is a good boy  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 26, 2007 8:06 pm
The Akatsuki girl peered around. "Itachi...let's leave while we can...that man...Kakashi...might keep us staying..."  

Apple-Cherry

Ryu of the Sands

PostPosted: Sat Oct 27, 2007 8:58 am
Kakashi's clone got up and said, "This is your only chance to leave. ANBU will be here in a few minutes and I don't think your friend is up to fighting them." He nodded to the girl Akatsuki to let Itachi know who he meant.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 27, 2007 3:31 pm
This is a trap! the Akatsuki member gritted her teeth. Letting us get away so easily...
"I'm not handicapped..."she growled. "Still Itachi...let's escape."  

Apple-Cherry

Nikki the Juggalette

PostPosted: Sat Oct 27, 2007 6:44 pm
Itachi looked around trying to decide weather this was a trapo..Kakashi never just let them go..why would he now? Itachi nodded to the akatsuki girl and raised his hands."Fine but if this si a trap..I will not fall into it Kakashi." With that he disappeared and appeared at the gate of the village.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2007 4:24 am
Kakashi was glad to see them go. Many of the village's genin were wounded or injured. When Ten-Ten and some of the others started to follow the Akatsuki, his clone said, "No. We're all weak right now. Some of us are too weak to even walk to the hospital. Ten-Ten, I need you to go to the hospital and get some medics." After the Akatsuki were gone, Kakashi let his grip on the clone slip, causing it to disappear, and dropped to the ground. He had recovered enough to check on Shikamaru and the others. Shikamaru was still unconcious. Checking the others, he found a few deep cuts and low amounts of chakra with everyone. Sitting down next to a building, he waited for the medics to arrive. I'm glad Itachi fell for my bluff about ANBU, though Kakashi, if he hadn't I don't know how much longer we could have held out.  

Ryu of the Sands

Nikki the Juggalette

PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2007 10:07 am
Itachi led the akatsuki back to the hide out. When they entered he sat down at the head of the table. "Looks like we need a new plan..they are stronger than I thought."  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2007 5:01 pm
Can I be:Lee.  

black shadow0

6,750 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Ryu of the Sands

PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2007 8:56 am
When the medics arrived, Kakashi told them to take Shikamaru and the other critically injured ninjas to the hospital. He got to his feet before he said, "I've got to see Lady Tsunade. I'll go to the hospital after my meeting." Turning, he ran towards Tsunade's office.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 02, 2007 10:53 am
((rp died? im waiting for a new person to post, if you dont know.........))

"Itachi,"sighed the Akatsuki member, "Why don't I snatch the Nine-tailed Fox Naruto from Konoha, hmm? No one will recognize me except that Kakashi, Shikamaru, and maybe that Tenten." The Akatsuki member leaned back on her chair. Or I can transform into someone else I know from Konoha so no one will know me...  

Apple-Cherry

Nikki the Juggalette

PostPosted: Fri Nov 02, 2007 2:13 pm
Itachi leaned back bored of this already. "Sure why not as long as you can get in and out quickly...anyone else?" Why did the stupid leader put me in charge of this? damn him.  
Roleplay forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff