Welcome to Gaia! ::

Twilight - The Book, by Stephenie Meyer

Back to Guilds

Reply Twilight Saga Roleplaying
Werewolves vs. Vampires (needs people) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

6vampire6mistress6

PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2008 6:42 pm
Jasper and Alice ran into the house, both laughing, and soaking wet from the pouring rain.
"Hello everyone. I'm so sorry that we're late, we were having a bit of...trouble," Jasper explained. He pointed at Alice.
She gave him a pouting look.
"So, what's the big news?"  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2008 6:51 pm
Rosalie's lips curled up a bit. "We have company," she whispered to them quickly. "They come from Oregon, I believe." Rosalie's topaz eyes glared through Crystal and Christopher. "We have to get the others."  

Eternal Night 27

MommiiDearest

Beloved Elocutionist

11,100 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2008 4:01 pm
Bella's eyes sweptt he calfateria unvolenarily, and her heart sank not seeing Edward at his usually table. I wonder where they are Bella asked herself, not seeing any of the Cullens.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2008 10:43 am
(i will be taking the role of edward for right now because our edward has gone missing crying )

"I'll go find Edward, Esme. I'll be back soon," Rosalie said. In an instant, she was in her car with the engine started. Rosalie pulled out and raced toward the school.

Edward heard Rosalie's thoughts as she raced closer and closer to the school. He suddenly stood up, dumping his untouched food into the garbage. His pace was quick as he walked towards the parking lot to see Rosalie in her car outside the school's front doors. "I heard," Edward said simply, making Rosalie roll her eyes. He smiled and went off to find his own car.  

Eternal Night 27

MommiiDearest

Beloved Elocutionist

11,100 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2008 10:25 pm
Bella, Mike, and Jessica sat down at their usual table and talked about going ot La Push.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2008 2:44 pm
Rosalie sped back towards the house, Edward behind her. As she drove, she thought of Emmett. Where was he?

Edward raced behind Rosalie, but his thoughts were back on Bella as he tuned out Rosalie's thoughts about Emmett.  

Eternal Night 27

MommiiDearest

Beloved Elocutionist

11,100 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2008 5:23 pm
[I suppose I'll play Jessica and Mike unless someone else would like too.]

Bella shook her head at Mike. The weather report said it was going to rain, we can't go this weekend. She and Mike argued about the events of the upcoming weekend as Jessica sat there smiling at Mike.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2008 4:28 pm
The Rosalie girl isn't to fond of us.
Christopher gave a quick nod looking to Esme.  

Crystal Flowright

Wolfgirl17591

PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2008 4:38 pm
She can be very intimidating that onem yes, but she means no harm in the end. She's only looking out for us.
*A car pulled into the garage and a man in a white lab coat met Esme half way through the door as she went to greet him*
Welcome home Carlise, I was beging to wonder when you'd show up.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2008 4:46 pm
Sorry. On my way home i remembered I needed gas, and you know how slow those gas pumps are. So, our guests? *Carlisle looked over at the identical figures by the window.*  

Catdog17591

Eternal Night 27

PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2008 6:10 am
Rosalie pulled her convertible into the driveway. As she swiftly got out, she looked over at Carlisle. "Hello, Carlisle. How was work?" she asked.

Edward pulled in behind her. "Ah, new arrivals," he said. He walked quickly over to Esme and Carlisle. "Are they vegetarian?" he asked in a whisper. He was worrying about Bella with two new vampires in town.

((and we're missing Emmett, and we need an Emmett, so if anyone wants the part, claim it before I start playing his as well.))  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2008 11:45 pm
Bella felt irritated with Mike. No. This weekend isn't good. She repeated. Shaking her head she looked at Jessica, crossed her eyes, and stuck her tounge out. Gosh Mike hush! Bella comanded, then turned beat red at her sudden out burst.  

MommiiDearest

Beloved Elocutionist

11,100 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Guildmember 100

Crystal Flowright

PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2008 11:31 am
We do not wish to harm humans in anyway. We lived among them for some time till as of late.
Your human friend is safe, we shall not harm her or anyone of your community.
We only need a place to stay till we find a new home farther north.
We'd like to be apart of your family, till we do find a home.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2008 12:10 pm
((ok, looks like I'll be helping out with Emmett's part, as well))

Rosalie was still slightly on edge. She still wasn't too sure about the two. Edward looked over at her and raised a hand. He seemed to know they were telling the truth.

Emmett appeared out of nowhere and placed his hand on Rosalie's shoulder. "Hey, Rose, calm down for a minute. I'm sure they mean what they say," he said quickly and quietly.

Edward looked over at the pair. "I think most of us are fine with you staying here, right Carlisle? I'm sure that we could find room for them," Edward said, looking to Carlisle as he had said his name.  

Eternal Night 27

6vampire6mistress6

PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2008 5:33 pm
" I wouldn't mind at all. It's nice to have a bit of a change every century or so," Jasper grinned.
At least they don't smell human, he thought. I wouldn't be able to live here anymore if they were.

Alice glared at Rosalie. "Would it kill you to be a hospitable for once? I apologize you two. Rose isn't the nicest of vampires, and she's suspicious. But the rest of like you and welcome to stay - right Carlisle?" Alice giggled. "Of course I am!"  
Twilight Saga Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff