Keantha

PostPosted: Tue Dec 01, 2009 5:32 pm
Name: Nkosanzana
Meaning: Princess
Parents: Masozi'ambala x Akiiki
Mate: None
Offspring: None
Owned by: Keantha
Description: Zana is a musical soul through and through. As a cub she was found singing song about everything she put her eyes one. Now, her music has refined itself, her songs less silly and more practical. Zana is built like a dancer, slender of body with long legs and a graceful myths.

What ranks are your preference for your SoA?:Artisan
Are you planning to breed soon?: Not until I find her a prince charming to be married too. Zana was my first SoA, no little flings for her!

Uncerted Image Link: Adol
Certed Image Link: Adol Cert  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 03, 2009 1:55 pm
Accepted!  

Successful Edit

Split Personality

Feline Wife

5,500 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Sat Dec 26, 2009 10:18 am
Name: Hogosha
Meaning: Guardian Angel
Parents: -
Mate: Future: Mziwaziwa's owned by Syr
Offspring: -
Owned by: Split Personality
Description: Sort of a quiet brute who doesn't seem to have much of a personality other than proving how manly he is. He has a soft spot for certain things though but its tough to find it. He is really good at making decisions and helping others do the same.

What ranks are your preference for your SoA?: Guardian
Are you planning to breed soon?: Eventually, naturally. But Splitty is a bit slow on the Rp xD So it'll be a bit.

Uncerted Image Link: x
Certed Image Link: He is not certed yet. Once i get accetpance I will do a joining Rp and have him certed justly! ;3  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2009 6:14 pm
Accepted!  

Successful Edit

Kitsune Mistress Nyoko

Shameless Elocutionist

PostPosted: Sat Jan 02, 2010 3:40 pm
Name: Glaise Kibou
Meaning: Clay in French, Hope in Japanese
Parents: ? x Esu'me Kibou
Owned by: Kitsune Mistress Nyoko
Description: Glaise is a young lion who, although far from his family, still holds a deep connection with them. With his mother and brother in one pride, and his sister in another, Glaise took it upon himself to find a place where he belongs, rather than just settling in order to stay close to his family. He realizes that they no longer need his protection, and because of that has decided to settle in the lands that just seemed to call to him.

What ranks are your preference for your SoA?: Guardian
Are you planning to breed soon?: Nope. It's not like he can breed until he finds a mate and grows to adult. |D

Uncerted Image Link: Here
Certed Image Link: Here  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 03, 2010 1:52 am
Accepted!  

Successful Edit

March Moth

Conservative Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sun Jan 03, 2010 2:05 pm
Name: Tuu
Meaning: To bring
Parents: ? X ?
Mate: ---
Offspring: N/A
Owned by: Granny Niblo
Description: Tuu is a very small lioness with a huge heart. She enjoys life and takes pleasure in the smaller things. She has never been on to fight or get heated in conversation, she is a real lady.

What ranks are your preference for your SoA?: Priest (She would do her duties with a smile on her face, too!)
Are you planning to breed soon?: No mate
Uncerted Image Link: Tuu
Certed Image Link:  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 03, 2010 2:06 pm
Accepted!  

Successful Edit

Leipir

PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2010 10:38 am
Name: Iana
Meaning: Beautiful flower
Parents: ? x ?
Mate: none
Offspring: none
Owned by: Leikkun
Description: After parting ways with her half-sister, Iana has been roaming all over looking for a place of more permanent residence. She's a rather intense lioness with a very type A personality, sees what she wants and goes after it. This becomes difficult when she isn't sure what, exactly, she wants.

What ranks are your preference for your SoA?: Hunter
Are you planning to breed soon?: No mate! Would like to RP first.

Uncerted Image Link: Here
Certed Image Link: Here

PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2010 2:45 pm
With would you prefer for her rank? =)

And accepted, once you've picked a rank heart  

Successful Edit

Leipir

PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2010 4:40 pm
LMAO sorry, I thought you picked for us D: -retarded-
Hunter will be fine. <33 Thank youuuu <3  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2010 3:54 am
If someone posts that their lion could be a scribe/nanny/hunter yet post in personality said lion is stupid or would be cruel to cubs, I might suggest they go with hunter over the other two. Or a crippled lion after being a guardian, that sort of thing.

But your girl's fine with all your rank picks from what I can tell, so you can just pick your choice. ^^; *fails*  

Successful Edit

xo -- k a i r i

Invisible Dabbler

PostPosted: Sat Jan 09, 2010 12:29 pm
Name: Kauli
Meaning: 'Voice' in Swahili
Parents: ? x ?
Owned by: xo -- k a i r i
Description: Kauli is a sweet lionness, though rather notorious for always making sure she voices any complaints or problems. If she's hungry, you'll know about it. She's a very gentle, precise girl, however, always putting all of her energy into a task - she doesn't believe in only half completing a task. You either do it to the best of your ability or you don't. She's a strong believer in the differing genders having differing roles - females hunt, heal, bear cubs, whereas the males provide protection. Despite this, however, she'll always demand respect. She may play the role of the 'lesser gender', but that doesn't mean she can be thrown around like some rag-doll.

What ranks are your preference for your SoA?: Healer, preferably. If not, Nanny ;3
Are you planning to breed soon?: Nooo~ I want lots of rp for Kauli before I find a mate <3

Uncerted Image Link: Click!
Certed Image Link: None, decided to wait until I knew whether she was accepted here or not. Save Kae from certing her twice ;3  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 09, 2010 2:50 pm
The rank title for a healer is a Scribe for certing 3nodding

Accepted!  

Successful Edit

Nuxaz

PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2010 9:40 am
Name: Zurina'tifu
Meaning: White fine sand
Parents: Misae'dhulu x Pepo
Owned by: Nuxaz
Description: Zurina is a bit of an oddball, having grown up under the influence of insanity, she believes that her muse, sand, can speak to her. Her muse, having been speaking from her deeper subconscious desires sent her out from her home, her pride in order to seek something greater having lead her to the dawnwalkers.

Having come from a very musically incline background, Zurina is quite the singer and is often found creating her own melodies and songs often accompanied by a dance.

Once the touches of insanity have faded Zurina will be very spiritually aware, despite having spent so long under influence. It has also left her very keen to learn what she has lost and missed.

What ranks are your preference for your SoA?: Artisan or Priestess
Are you planning to breed soon?: No, no mate so no need yet :3

Uncerted Image Link: Uncert
Certed Image Link: Cert

[IC] Abandoned Temple [IC]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 21 22 23 24 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items