Hyuuga Crim
Vice Captain

Unbeatable Elder

8,450 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300
  • Conventioneer 300
PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2007 8:16 pm
he smiles happily as he holds her close "hmm we could have a parafait for 2? or a milkshake with 2 straws. or a banna split with 2 spoons. it really doesn't matter so long as i can share it with you"
he smiles even more as he hopes that them being lovey dovey would chase off the on looker as he did read sakura's thoughts. not wanting to respond to them simply because he doesn't want her to know that he knows  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2007 9:10 pm
(omg this is making me sick stop it with the love dog BS please!)  

(uchiha_sasuke17)

Dragon_of_the_West
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2007 2:47 pm
((Yes, please. This is a ninja rp, not a soap opera.))  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2007 8:09 pm
This is making me sick.
Chi got up and paid. As she left the shop, she took one last quick glance at Crim and Serenity before heading towards the main gate.
When she was about 3/4 of the way to there, she looked back to see if someone was following her - in particular Crim.

Follow me if you want. I'm not the one you should worry about.  

o_chibi_chan

Hyuuga Crim
Vice Captain

Unbeatable Elder

8,450 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300
  • Conventioneer 300
PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2007 11:45 pm
(i know it is a ninja rp and not a soap opera you foreget i was one of the co-founders i know kakashi irl the guy who made this guild.)he continues to sit with sakura as he read chi's thoughts knowing that for now she isn't a threat however he is curious as to what she meant he keeps all he has learned to himself waiting for the right moment. he keeps acting normal so that sakura will not suspect anything.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2007 11:26 am
[@ Dragon + Sasuke: Sorry...? Well, you guys could come in any sec and set this setting to somewhere else....? =/]

"I don't think that shop has those..."

Blushing softly, Sakura just smiles softly and lifting her meal up enough to cover her face. Her eyes wonder over slightly to Chi who just left. Shrugging her shoulders mentally, she really need some time talk to Chi who reminded her why she is here. Feeling a bit uncomfortable, she doesn't like being watched by others and sliding a bit for space. Plus, she has to be good role model for others.

"Alright, vanilla mocha. It is~"

=^x^=

Suddenly, her cell rings and she picks it up before she turns to look at Crim with a sad face, "I gotta go back to hospital. Sorry, Crimme. Could you pay for the bill and take the mocha back... to your place? I'll come by after work, bye~"

Quickly, she leaves the shop and heads outta there before Crim can read her motivates.

Plus... I need to search for a place that Sasuke-kun said eariler...

Serenitybunny
Crew

Moonlight Healer

24,000 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Alchemy Level 1 100

(uchiha_sasuke17)

PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2007 7:50 pm
(im waiting gor you in that place ^.^)  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2007 6:02 pm
[>x<; I hope that I get the right place.]

Recalling her childhood, Sakura could only think of a place that Sasuke would have wanted to meet her. It was their training ground where they have to grab a bell from their sensei. Moving her legs fast, this nin doesn't like others waiting for her. However, if it Sasuke, she would like to slow down and let him wait after all she did waiting for him, but... Her mind and her body react differently on what she wants.

Dammit, Sasuke-kun!

Running on a path, her legs moving fast as she can and her mind going to a memory lane of her past...

Serenitybunny
Crew

Moonlight Healer

24,000 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Alchemy Level 1 100

Hyuuga Crim
Vice Captain

Unbeatable Elder

8,450 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300
  • Conventioneer 300
PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2007 10:29 am
he waits for it as it comes he pays the bill and has them make it a to go mocha as he goes back to his place and sits it aside. he then leaves his place and heads out not too sure of where he is going just going to go  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2007 4:39 pm
Why must I keep on chasing after him..? Even thought, I'll never reach him...

Huffing and puffing, the med-nin reaching to her destination and looking around for the one who gotten her here. Catching her breath, Sakura really needs a break from work; she has been sleeping late or not at all. Leaning her back on the tree, her mouth is breathing hard as her lungs need air badly. Closing her eyes, her mind lingering on her childhood memories, especially that time when he has to leave and she ended up whispering softly his name, "Sasuke-kun...."

Serenitybunny
Crew

Moonlight Healer

24,000 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Alchemy Level 1 100

Serenitybunny
Crew

Moonlight Healer

24,000 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2007 1:23 pm
Entering back in the area, Sakura Haruno didn't stop for anyone and heading towers Hokage's tower. She needs to pass on an urgent message and not wasting time to get there. Feeling the cool breeze, her pink hair whipping widely around her face due to her speed and avoiding passersby.

I need to tell Naruto about this...

PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2007 9:31 pm
Someone's in a rush.
Chi was sitting in an alley way, killing time before doing her job. She saw Sakura running towards the Hokage's tower, and decided to follow for a little bit at a distance.
Let's just hope her friends don't come along.  

o_chibi_chan

Serenitybunny
Crew

Moonlight Healer

24,000 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2007 7:31 am
As a ninja, Sakura Haruno noticed someone was following her and taking off her ninja hand band. She using it as a mirror and seeing who it was. Lifting up a smile, this medic-nin wonders if her partner in crime would like to play a game, but....

Should I... lead her straight to where I am going? Wait, she'll be involved with this too... if she wishes.

Wearing back her handband, she tied it back around her head and keeping on running till she seeing the hokage's tower in front of her. Closer and closer, she reaching her destination, but a kid came running outta nowhere and in her path. Cursing softly, she does a leap in the air and above that kid before she enters inside the tower without the guards stopping her since they know that she visit this knuckle head sometimes for Naruto's injuries.

[Question: Who is playing Naruto here?]

PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2007 8:55 am
Dang, guards...
Chi turned a corner behind a building and decided to wait there until Serenity left.  

o_chibi_chan

Hidden Leaf Village

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces