Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:Naruto Fanclub:.

Back to Guilds

Tags: Naruto, Anime, Shippuden, Televison, Japan 

Reply Roleplay forum
The Final Battle! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 27 28 29 30 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Amaterasu697

Distinct Prophet

5,350 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2007 4:48 pm
heh, got it!

Chihiro took otu two Geisha fans and went n to the Hyuuga Clan Tye Jutsu Stance. She did Rotation and rose in the air.

GEISHA ROTATION WEAPON PROJECTILES!

Weaponds flew otu everywhere and all the clones got effected and dissapeared.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2007 5:47 pm
"Good going, Chihro!" exlaimed Ryu, hitting Hidan squarely with her Blade of the Dragon. Unfortunatly, her attack didn't have the desired effect, it just knocked Hidan to the ground. "Why don't you take a shot at him, Chihiro?" asked Ryu. "After all, you were the one he kidnapped." She stood back so the young ninja could come closer to Hidan's body.  

Ryu of the Sands

Amaterasu697

Distinct Prophet

5,350 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2007 6:12 pm
Chihiro looked at Sasuke and he nodded. She looked down at Hidan.

"This jutsu...is sort of forbidden unles its an emergency...this CAN kill you."

Chihiro started to do handsigns  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 13, 2007 11:13 am
Kouichi had Byakugan wrinkles. He was bleeding, yet he continued to stare at Hidan. He didn't know if the Dragon Fang would have enough effect. He wasn't familiar with it. "8 Trigams Palm Rotation!!!" He wanted to help. He didn't care if he was only a genin. He had to see that Hidan and the Akatsuki wouldn't cause more harm. However, he had used so much energy that he fainted from exhaustion.  

oXFoolOnTheHillXo

Kiibs
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Oct 13, 2007 1:18 pm
((okay! that's not fair! don't take over someones character and beat the s**t outta them when the person isn't even online! that's not right! it's against the gaia TOS. i'm quitting this RP. and i should report this to one of the mods, whom i'm friends with. after all i'm part of the crew and can have you banned from the guild for this.))  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 13, 2007 5:31 pm
((Look im sorry! I diidnt know you would be offended!))  

Amaterasu697

Distinct Prophet

5,350 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Hygienic 200

Kiibs
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Oct 13, 2007 6:36 pm
((you didn't think i'd be offended! naw, of course not! well, how would you feel if i took over chihiro and cut her head off, hm!?))  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2007 3:18 am
((how bout this, I will edit the attacks and the weapon projectile can just hot the clones...and the Dragon Fang part will end when I do the handsigns, but still Im sorry.

I edited the parts of my attacks right now. So Kiba, read them and tell me what you think. I'll tell Ryu to))  

Amaterasu697

Distinct Prophet

5,350 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Hygienic 200

Ryu of the Sands

PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2007 3:26 pm
"Wait, Chihiro," said Ryu, placing a hand Chihiro's shoulder. "Why don't we give Hidan a chance to get away?" To Hidan, she added with malice , "This is a great gift coming from a dragon that you wronged."

"Come over here, Little One," said Mai, taking a step towards her friend's young charge. "Let Ryu finish this battle as she pleases." Turning to Sasuke, she added, "You'd better do the same, Young Warrior."  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2007 3:46 pm
"Get away? Get away from what!?" Hidan yelled, jumping up and wiping the blood from his mouth. "Annoying little brats like you can't hurt me! I'll kill yo--" he was cut off. "Pardon my friend..." Kakuzu said, appearing out of no where and grabbing the neck of Hidan's cloak and covering his mouth. "He gets somewhat carried away sometimes." He muttered and Hidan promptly bit him on the hand. "Leggoame! Leggoame!" Were the muffled screams you could barely hear soming from Hidan as they disappeared.  

Kiibs
Vice Captain

Amaterasu697

Distinct Prophet

5,350 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2007 4:33 pm
Chihiro lowered her hand. She looked around in confusion.

"What the-...where did they go?," she asked," Oh well, at least I diddnt have to use that jutsu..."

Chihiro turned to her brother and new friend and smile as tears of happiness flowed down her eyes.

"Oh thank you! I knew you would come!"  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2007 8:35 pm
Sasuke watched as they vanished, and sighed, "It was nothing...just be careful next time, okay?" he asked, "I had to let Itachi go in order to save you...and I don't take that lightly."  

Dracorian Amanda

3,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Friendly 100

Amaterasu697

Distinct Prophet

5,350 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2007 3:58 am
Chihiro hugged Sasuke.

"Thats why youre the best brother ever!  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2007 4:29 am
"We're just lucky that Kakuzu showed up when he did," stated Ryu, turning and walking over to Kouichi. She picked him up and walked over to Mai, Chihiro, and Sasuke. "You two may as well climb on Mai. We need to get back to the village FAST! Kouichi used upl way too much chakra today."

"She's right. We can travel faster if you ride me," said Mai as she sank into a crouching postion to make it easier for them to get on. "Besides, we don't know how long it will be before Hidan and Kakuzu decide to return."  

Ryu of the Sands

Amaterasu697

Distinct Prophet

5,350 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2007 1:44 pm
Chihiro nodded in agreement.

"But still...why DID he show up and take him away I wonder...if I were him I owuld help him ya know," she said as she climbed on Mai.  
Roleplay forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 27 28 29 30 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff