Submit

Michiko Kitty

Mega Raider

12,025 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 29, 2008 9:41 pm
Well, for starters Beth... you invited me to this Guild even though you don't know me. I'm Michiko Kitty, but I go by the name Michelle. I don't know why I'm here, but I am lost. I've been to many churches that follow my believes, but no body has clammed me or given me a reason to stay. It's not personal. No one ever bothers to look at my abilities and tell me what I can do with them with their help. I've always wanted to be in digital animation or perhaps make my own anime, but so far... anime these days has nothing to do with God. THEN WHY WAS I GIVEN THE TALENT TO DRAW?! It's like on the TV show on NBC "Hero'es" There's the man who can see into the future and paint what he sees on paper. There's chear leader who can heal herself, a man who can fly... So far... not even the church I am dedicated to has even bothered to see what I see. God has many ways of working... and I think the best way is by drawing it on paper. Right now my only support in following my dream is through selling artwork to people I've never meant before. They see my talent. My church doesn't or the churches I've been to. So I'm continuing to look for my destiny.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 01, 2008 6:31 am
Michiko Kitty
Well, for starters Beth... you invited me to this Guild even though you don't know me. I'm Michiko Kitty, but I go by the name Michelle. I don't know why I'm here, but I am lost. I've been to many churches that follow my believes, but no body has clammed me or given me a reason to stay. It's not personal. No one ever bothers to look at my abilities and tell me what I can do with them with their help. I've always wanted to be in digital animation or perhaps make my own anime, but so far... anime these days has nothing to do with God. THEN WHY WAS I GIVEN THE TALENT TO DRAW?! It's like on the TV show on NBC "Hero'es" There's the man who can see into the future and paint what he sees on paper. There's chear leader who can heal herself, a man who can fly... So far... not even the church I am dedicated to has even bothered to see what I see. God has many ways of working... and I think the best way is by drawing it on paper. Right now my only support in following my dream is through selling artwork to people I've never meant before. They see my talent. My church doesn't or the churches I've been to. So I'm continuing to look for my destiny.

There were, are and continue to be many famous Christian artists. I understand about the general attitude of the church- we should talk privately about this matter some time.
As for your talent, we would love to have you here to bless our guild with beautiful art.
We've recently aquired our first guild banner in celebration of our guilds one thousandth post. As an artist, what do you think about it?  

Beth Turner
Captain

Angel of Patience

150 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sat Mar 01, 2008 11:30 am
Hello, and thank you for inviting me to join the Guild. I am here by invitation by Beth Turner, and I look forward to Christian fellowship and support here. I am a relatively "new" Gaian, but a rather "old" Christian. smile Thanks again, and hope to enjoy the Guild together with the other members.

Angel

PostPosted: Sat Mar 01, 2008 2:58 pm
Beth Turner
Michiko Kitty

There were, are and continue to be many famous Christian artists. I understand about the general attitude of the church- we should talk privately about this matter some time.
As for your talent, we would love to have you here to bless our guild with beautiful art.
We've recently aquired our first guild banner in celebration of our guilds one thousandth post. As an artist, what do you think about it?

Well, the image looks kinda cut off and it's kinda heard reading it because the font blends in to much with the background, but I do like the pictures of the lions. I have a skill for doing Furry art/ half human half animal. (Loves cats and minks) Maybe when I find time to talk more about the situation I'm in, I'll tell you more, but I must warn you... I haven't been so faithful with God in the past 2 years... it's kinda diminished.  

Michiko Kitty

Mega Raider

12,025 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
Emradrig rolled 2 6-sided dice: 4, 4 Total: 8 (2-12)

Emradrig

Aged Healer

9,050 Points
  • Battle: Cleric 100
  • Healer 50
PostPosted: Mon Mar 03, 2008 10:24 am
Forgive me for my negative attitude bit I am a lukewarm, wind chasing fool and I desperately need help. That's why I'm here. I don't have very many Christian friends and I need more. I need the council of the wise. I never debate about anything because I know practically nothing.
For most of my life I've had an aversion to work. Whether it be cleaning my room or doing my homework, my attitude would be "I don't feel like doing it right now" so I'd waste my time doing something nonproductive. That same attitude has been toward reading the Bible. Now I'm distant from God and my life is headed toward disaster.
When my mother was pregnant with me a priest told her that I would grow up to be a man of God. I'm 22 and I still have yet to live up to that expectation. stressed

I don't know how you found me, Beth, but it's a blessing you did. Can you help a wretched fool like me?

PostPosted: Mon Mar 03, 2008 6:24 pm
Emradrig
Forgive me for my negative attitude bit I am a lukewarm, wind chasing fool and I desperately need help. That's why I'm here. I don't have very many Christian friends and I need more. I need the council of the wise. I never debate about anything because I know practically nothing.
For most of my life I've had an aversion to work. Whether it be cleaning my room or doing my homework, my attitude would be "I don't feel like doing it right now" so I'd waste my time doing something nonproductive. That same attitude has been toward reading the Bible. Now I'm distant from God and my life is headed toward disaster.
When my mother was pregnant with me a priest told her that I would grow up to be a man of God. I'm 22 and I still have yet to live up to that expectation. stressed

I don't know how you found me, Beth, but it's a blessing you did. Can you help a wretched fool like me?

I might not be able to, but I know God can.
I'm just another person on the internet, like everyone else here. But maybe through our conversations and what we talk about and learn about here, God can use us to be helpful to you.
That sure would be a blessing to all of us too.
wink  

Beth Turner
Captain

Beth Turner
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Mar 03, 2008 6:25 pm
Michiko Kitty
Beth Turner
Michiko Kitty

Well, the image looks kinda cut off and it's kinda heard reading it because the font blends in to much with the background, but I do like the pictures of the lions. I have a skill for doing Furry art/ half human half animal. (Loves cats and minks) Maybe when I find time to talk more about the situation I'm in, I'll tell you more, but I must warn you... I haven't been so faithful with God in the past 2 years... it's kinda diminished.

Ha ha- try me.
biggrin  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 05, 2008 10:50 pm
Well it's pretty simple you invited me, so here I am. I am also a Christain Woman, wife, mother and grandmother.  

Elfin Wise

Beth Turner
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Mar 06, 2008 7:53 pm
Bella Angel Baby
Well it's pretty simple you invited me, so here I am. I am also a Christain Woman, wife, mother and grandmother.

Nice!
Can't wait for your input!
Welcome to the guild. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Tue May 13, 2008 4:20 pm
I'm here because a non-Christian student of mine asked me to make an account. I have been ministering to him throughout the year, so I decided to join and chat with him. I did not expect to find Christian guilds. I love the forums.

God Bless,
Kevin  

Living4Jesus24-7

Kezel

PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2008 5:34 am
Michiko Kitty

Yeah It really is frustrating, but I do know of one mangga thats about God, it's called Manga Messiah and it tells of the story of Jesus. So chin up. I remember this saying I've heard:"Man may forsake you but God will never forsake you" the truth is anyone can forsake us even our best friend in the whole world, but God will never forsake you, why? because He said He wouldn't.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2008 8:43 pm
Im here in this guild because Beth Turner invited me, and I joined it 3nodding xd First off Thank you for inviting me to join this guild I wasn't expecting a Christian guild invitation xd Not many come and invite you((well my opinion anyways)) I have been on gaia since '04 on my old account but it got hacked so I started a new account called BlackStarShooter So if you don't mind invite me on that account too 3nodding I just recently made this account today sweatdrop Im looking forward to talking to everyone in this Guild blaugh
some of my favorite Bible verses are:Romans 12:1-2, Proverbs 25:2-3
If you ever want to talk to someone about your personel problems, Im here for you 3nodding for God has blessed me with ears and paitence to listen, and wisdom to give advice to the people who need it.  

theworldwillneverknow

Beth Turner
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Aug 09, 2008 7:34 am
Welcome! I know you'll love it here!  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2008 2:17 am
I'm here because I was invited. Thank you so much Beth for inviting me!! I am currently studying Apologetics and doing Evangelism. Thought my calling was to be a missionary but found that I was also interested in Apologetics, Evangelism (witnessing), and Open Air Preaching! lol A lot, I know. I hope that God will let me be able to all these things for him some day.  

External Soul

Beth Turner
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2008 2:54 pm
External Soul
I'm here because I was invited. Thank you so much Beth for inviting me!! I am currently studying Apologetics and doing Evangelism. Thought my calling was to be a missionary but found that I was also interested in Apologetics, Evangelism (witnessing), and Open Air Preaching! lol A lot, I know. I hope that God will let me be able to all these things for him some day.

You're able to do all of these things right now if you know even one unbeliever! Does your church, if you have a home church right now, do visitation? Visitation is an awesome way to get into evangelism!  
Questions and Answers

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff