Welcome to Gaia! ::

Twilight - The Book, by Stephenie Meyer

Back to Guilds

Reply Twilight - The Book, by Stephenie Meyer
What songs make you think of the Twilight series? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ameraq

3,450 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Sat Dec 22, 2007 3:34 pm
Eternal_Snow_19
So I was listening to a song on the radio the other day, and Twilight automatically popped into my head. And sometimes when I'm reading it, certain songs come into my head. So I want to know...what songs make you think of Twilight?

Do You Believe in Magic... Bad Boy... Boulevard of Broken Dreams... The Boys Are Back In Town... Butterfly Kisses...Cleaning This Gun... From This Moment On... The Hell Song... I Hope You Dance... Life Is
like A Boat... More Then a Memory... My Heart Will Go On... Over My Head (both, The Fray one and Sum 41)... Teardrops on My Guitar... Time of Dying... Unwritten... We Didn't Start the Fire... Werever You Are... I'm so upsessed with the books that just about every song reminds me of them! It's kinda amusing, you know?  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 22, 2007 6:20 pm
It End's Tonight by the All-American Rejects for when Edward leaves Bella, I always listen to this song when I'm reading the part, it makes me cry crying

Also Hero Heroine by Boys Like Girls is a good song for Twilight too  

mytwilightsunset

Emmett McCartney Cullen

PostPosted: Mon Dec 24, 2007 3:04 pm
Bubby (colbie calliat) makes me think of Bella when Edward leaves to hunt or something.
I don't want to be in love (good charlotte) makes me think of Edward when he wants to stop hurting Bella.

My Immortal by Evanescence is also a very good song for New Moon. It is kinda slow but very nice in all. also the name is perfect for vampires.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 27, 2007 10:34 am
I thought of this last night when I was listen to Death Cab For Cutie. 'I Will Fall You Into The Dark' reminds me of Edward and Bella. If Bella ever died Edward would follow her in death.  

chevalierobsessed

mascaracachimba

PostPosted: Thu Dec 27, 2007 11:11 am
theres a lot
some are from paramore
stuck on you(whn edward leaves)
when it rains
franklin
breath

muse-(artist inspired Stephenie meyer)time is running out(in this song theres a direct quot from edward "you will be the death of me" from twilight)
Hysteria(jacob)
starlight (ed & bll)

Escape the fate cellar door..
theres too much but here some of them
btw everything reminds be of twilight and the series  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 27, 2007 1:05 pm
'Bring Me To Life' by Evanescence also reminds me of Bella in New Moon.  

chevalierobsessed

wildcat_7222

PostPosted: Thu Dec 27, 2007 5:47 pm
Sorry if you guyz have already said some of them but it helps to recap some.

I got....
You and Me~Lifehouse....i just reminds me for some reason
Apologize~Timberland
It ends tonight~Nickelback For when Edward left Bella
Far Away~Nickelback cause Edward was far away from Bella ((It really reminds me))
What I've done~Linkin Park Because Edward did something he regrets
Wake me up when September Ends~ Greenday because it seems like Bella went though a whole Summer without hearing his voice.
Thunder~Boyz like girls because they have to find a whole way out of there situation...and Jacob was like her Thunder
Superman~Five For Fighting cause it's not easy for Edward to love Bella, and she doesn't think of him as a vampire but as a regular man sometimes
Suddenly I see~KT Tunstall because she is his world. All that matters is pretty much Bella. Just i think it explains a lot.
Savim' me~Nickelback cause i'll Bella needs is saving
Shut up~ Simple plan cause its kind of like between Jacob and Bella in a way...like a feud
Pain~Three Dayz Grace because they all suffered some kind of pain in the books
The Riddle~Five for fighting cause you need to find the answer to everything, and they still need to find themselves
Never Too Late~Three Dayz Grace cause it's never too late for any of the Cullens or Bella and Edward

Thats what i got  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 27, 2007 9:35 pm
Beauty by Sleepless. It reminds me of the werewolves. XD  

ungod ubiquitous

oX EpiC Xo

PostPosted: Thu Dec 27, 2007 9:41 pm
on by bloc party reminds me of new moon...
and even blue light also by bloc party this modern love.... almost all of there mellow stuff does... emo  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2007 5:09 pm
A lot of songs but here are a few. I'll probably add more later sweatdrop

1. Such Great Heights (The Iron & Vine version or the Postal Service version)
2. Meet You There by Simple Plan
3. One Day by Trading Yesterday
4. Your Guardian Angel by The Red Jumpsuit Apparatus
5. Leave Out All The Rest by Linkin Park (It's more the melody then the lyrics xd )
6. Starlight by Muse
7. Drops Of Jupiter by Train
8. Just Like Heaven by The Cure
9. Hero/Heroine by Boys Like Girls
10. I Could Get Used To This by The Veronicas
11. I'd Do Anything by Simple Plan
12. The End and Dead! by My Chemical Romance
13. Car Crash by Matt Nathanson (just because of the chorus)
14. Thunder by Boys Like Girls

To Be Continued.... MUAHAHA!!!!!

xnotxperfectx

x3Kiome

Chatty Noob

PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2007 5:39 pm
When You're Gone by Avril Lavigne reminds me of when Edward left Bella in New Moon.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2007 8:47 pm
yeah, When Your Gone is a good one! So are all of these actually..

i realized today that Twisted by Carrie Underwood makes me think of the fact that before the end of Eclipse, Bella thought it didn't make sense that she loved Edward; that it looked completely weird when standing next to each other and compared.  

xxcelestialstarxx

irroc29

PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2007 8:32 pm
I know my list is long, but read it and choose which ones you want to listen to, they're all excellent songs for Twilight.. Don't be intimidated though.. I made it easy to read, I think.

I'm going to make a playlist:

"Shimmy, Shimmy Quarter Turn" - Hellogoodbye (falling in love)
"Anna, Molly" -Incubus (being broken and needing to stay away, Edward)
"When I'm Gone" - 3 Doors Down (fighting for love, Edward) (Even the style of this song reminds me of him, it's got a good beat)
"Colors" - Amos Lee ('when you're gone, colors seem to fade' << lyric from the song; Bella)
"Boston" - Augustana (leaving for good and moving on, being mad/sad, Jacob
"Here Comes the Sun" - the Beatles (having a brighter start, Bella/Edward)
"Hey Jude" - the Beatles ("tell her how you feel" theme, Edward in the beginning
"Breath" - Breaking Benjamen, "I will be the death of you," Edward or even Jacob if you think deep enough... seriously listen. smile
"Maybe" -Candlebox, (This song is kind of a long apology, I like it when it says 'you're friends just stood around and watched you crumble' If Edward talked about when he left Bella, this is what he would say. ^^;
"It's Not Over"- Chris Daughtry, (enough said? I'm sure everyone's heard it, Bella/Jacob/Edward)
Accidently In Love - Counting Crows, (About being accidently in love.. haha, Edward definately.)
So Far Away-Crossfade, Jacob to the T, almost. "I've been changing, but you'll never see me now." It reminds me when he's angry at her for 'choosing' Edward.
If You're Not the One -Daniel Bedingfield, ("If you're not the one then why does my hand fit your's this way?" It reminds me of Bella, when she's convincing Edward of.. anything? haha.
Ugly -Default, ("Are you ugly, ugly like me?" It kind of reminds me of the future of Edward and Bella's relationship.. Almost how he feels about her turning into a vampire, and making her ugly like him, inside, though.) I don't know.. I'm thinking too much about it, maybe?
Broken Promises -Element Eighty, (How Bella feels when Edward leaves her, "Now it's over, what's left that I should ever feel? Since the day you left me I have been so alone, and now we're left with broken promises." Good song, though.
"My Letter" - Flaw, very sad song. sad This reminds me EXACTLTY of when Edward leaves Bella, I can't listen to it actually, it almost makes me cry.. sad
"Look After You" -the Fray, it reminds me of Edward or Jacob because the singer really wants to protect this person and he's just describing how he feels about her and how she makes him feel. smile
"Iris" -the Goo Goo Dolls, it actually reminds me of Edward, "I'd give up forever to touch you" and "You bleed just to know you're alive." I don't know why the bleeding part does.. Love the song for Twilight none-the-less.
"If I Told You This Was Killing Me..." -the Julianna Theory, long song, but some parts remind me of Bella and Jacob and she wants to end their relationship because it's killing him.. yea. heh.
"Leave Out All the Rest" -Linkin Park, Gosh. One of my favorite songs ever, it's so simple. Anyways, it reminds me a lot of Edward. It's just "what am I leaving, when I'm done here?" He just wants everyone to remember him in a good way when his time comes.. no bad memories.
"Wonderwall" -Oasis, Edward and Bella's relationship is a lot like this song. Saving one another and all that jazz.
"Creep" -Radiohead, it reminds me of how Edward feels about being a vampire. smile Read the lyrics, it's edward, "I want a perfect soul" (it does have the 'f' word in it.. just warning you)
"Thinking of You" - the Soviettes, it reminds me of Bella in a more cheerful sadness? Hah. It fits how she feels when her Edward leaves, it's sad in an upbeat type of song..
"Shooting Star That Destroyed Us" -A Static Lullaby, reminds me of Edward and how he feels about his 'mistake' ("let this mistake bring a vivid crystal to her eyes..I wanted to break the fall..now's the time...I cannot inhale the sparkle of your voice")
Drops of Jupiter -Train, this song doesn't realllly remind me of any characters, the beat of the song reminds me of the tone Meyers sets throughout the book, if that makes sense..
Right Time (Say Goodbye) - Chris Brown, Edward breaking up with Bella. sad Aww.. It's kind of what he says to her.. except.. if you look at "you never know what's on the other side of the door when you walkin' out.." in a much more literal term (instead of him looking for another girl) it makes more sense.. lol

Also, get the flyleaf CD.. every song will remind you of B&E&J.

..and saving the best for last!

Shellshocked -Chronic Future, (it's a rap, so if/when you listen, make sure you pull up the lyrics, I highly recommend it. It's just about being honest and and 'who are you to say to me, that I'm not alright? You don't know what it's like to live me life.' Seriously intense song, I reallllly recommend this song for Twilight.) Oh, Jacob, DEFINATELY Jacob.. I think I'll post the lyrics later, actually, very very verrrry perfect song for Jacob.
"In Your Own Way" Caleb Kane (It reminds me of how Edward talks to Bella.. this song reminds me soo freaking much of Twilight)
"Contagious" - Acceptance (only some parts, but it's a beautiful song if you listen to it right.. seriously, listen!)
I Will Follow You Into the Dark -Death Cab for Cutie, if you haven't already seen a million posts about it.. listen to this. It reminds me of how Edward feels about Bella turning into a vampire. Great song, he has a great voice. <3
Best of You -Foo Fighters, a Jacob song. It's about finding out who you are kind of, the singer is always questioning the girl. "Is someone getting the best, the best, the best of you?" It just reminds me of how Jacob feels.. Kind of sad and angry
Heaven Forbid -the Fray, this song reminds me of Jacob when he comforts Bella after Edward leaves, great song. I can't even explain, it fits so perfectly, she had to have listened to this song when she was writing this song, gah!! The singer keeps saying to just hold on and it'll be alright..

PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2007 9:29 pm
ummmm.... i guess "I'm Not Okay (I Promise)" by My Chemical Romance (the greatest band to ever walk this planet). I'm not exactly sure why, but it does... xp  

Ivy_Intoxication

LiskasaurusRex

PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2008 6:08 pm
I wish I wasn't in love
unwritten
and
I hope you dance  
Twilight - The Book, by Stephenie Meyer

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash