Welcome to Gaia! ::

Super-Happy-Fun-Time Guild

Back to Guilds

A fun place to make both friends and gold. 

Tags: giveaway, game, gold, contest, free 

Reply Recycling Bin (Closed Threads, Spam or Repeat Threads, etc.)
Shiro Kiyoshi is the winner to the YaRly HAT! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

counter?
+1
100%
 100%  [ 7 ]
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 7

Requiem-X3
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Dec 26, 2007 11:28 am
Congratulations, blarg.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2008 4:49 pm
UPDATE:

THE NEXT RAFFLE FOR THIS GUILD WILL NOT TAKE PLACE. INSTEAD A RAFFLE FOR FAIRY WINGS WILL TAKE PLACE. IT IS CURRENTLY BEING HELD OUTSIDE THE GUILD. GUILD MEMBERS ARE ALLOWED TO PARTICIPATE. ALL RULES AND GUIDELINES ARE THE SAME. THE ONLY DIFFERENCE IS THE RAFFLE IS AN OUT OF GUILD RAFFLE.

ONCE THE FAIRY WINGS RAFFLE IS FINISHED IN GUILD RAFFLES WILL CONTINUE.

SORRY FOR THE INCONVIENIENCE.

IN THE MEAN TIME THIS THREAD WILL BE USED TO ADVERTISE THE FAIRY WINGS RAFFLE AND FOR IDEAS FOR RAFFLE ITEMS.

THE 15K MARK IS A GUIDELINE. YOU MAY POST UP ITEMS THAT ARE HIGHER THAN THAT PRICE. I'M USING THIS TIME TO CONSTRUCT A LIST OF POSSIBLE ITEMS FOR RAFFLES.

PLEASE PLEASE GIVE ME A LIST ON WHAT YOU WOULD LIKE TO SEE IN A RAFFLE. IT WILL MAKE A RAFFLE GO FASTER AND MORE ENJOYABLE, BECAUSE IT WIL BE AN ITEM EVERYONE ENJOYS.

Hugel
Captain

Sheer_Immortal

Versatile Vampire

24,125 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Conquerer of Familiars 350
PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2008 9:09 am
Well, I wouldn't mind seeing Spirited Gloves or the WTF Hat up for raffle, but they're over your stated price limit sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2008 6:49 pm
I don't care at the moment. I'm going to use this time to construct a list of possible items.  

Hugel
Captain

Kay Faerie

PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2008 2:42 am
I love fairy wings and so do all my mules heart  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2008 1:24 pm
Thank you compliment. Are there any items you would like to see?  

Hugel
Captain

Broken_Wingless

PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2008 4:46 am
I think that the Enchanted Strings looks really nice.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2008 9:21 am
OH LOVELY ITEM! I'll add that to the list too.  

Hugel
Captain

Acid Cakes

PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2008 11:46 am
Man. I have a question like how do i pass 1g to you? lol  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2008 1:55 pm
*smile* Thanks Hugel. SouIReaperZ all you do is press that arrow button above Hugels head. It should ask you if you would like to trade. click start trading put the amount of gold you want to trade. In the box with the names in it highlight and delete it. Type in Raffle and type your password into the little password box. Hit trade. when Hugel says ok respond and that's it.  

Broken_Wingless

Sheer_Immortal

Versatile Vampire

24,125 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Conquerer of Familiars 350
PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2008 5:02 pm
Broken_Wingless
*smile* Thanks Hugel. SouIReaperZ all you do is press that arrow button above Hugels head. It should ask you if you would like to trade. click start trading put the amount of gold you want to trade. In the box with the names in it highlight and delete it. Type in Raffle and type your password into the little password box. Hit trade. when Hugel says ok respond and that's it.
Did they take out the trading pass fee when they removed the vend fee? I feel so behind on Gaia news xD  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2008 8:40 am
Sheer_Immortal
Broken_Wingless
Did they take out the trading pass fee when they removed the vend fee? I feel so behind on Gaia news xD

Eheh. Thank you Browin (that ok for me to call you that wingless?) Thank you for helping.

She's right Sou.

I'm not sure Sheer, but it seems trading has become very popular rather than using the MP as of late.

^_^ My this thread get's pushed down further and further every time I come and visit. That's a good sign of activity from the other members. Ehe  

Hugel
Captain

Goddess of Pentacles

3,600 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2008 8:55 am
yay get me in  
Recycling Bin (Closed Threads, Spam or Repeat Threads, etc.)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games